Unity Completed Blinding Bangs Mob Ninja Kaede [Moflight]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hozzy

Jul 16, 2018
*looks at screenshots*
This looks similar to KoooonSoft's works
*checks developers notes*
Ahh, KoooonSoft helped with the production.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
my keyboard button broke, anyone got full save - soon I shall fix my keyboard :D

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Huh... somehow i lack to see the appeal of games where the protagonist is both female and gets raped upon failure...

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Huh... somehow i lack to see the appeal of games where the protagonist is both female and gets raped upon failure...
And I don't see the appeal for footplay or pregnancy fetishes. Different strokes for different folks. It's all fictinal/fantasy anyway. What's your point?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
What's your point?
(for now...) I know a game that lets you dominate the targets you fight, in turn giving you inclination to keep playing the game. Being dominated by enemies (if youre into that kind of thing) means you will intentionally lose to see all the scenes. Game mechanics promoting failure rather than winning. Thats the problem of these games.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Again, comes down to preferences. Just because you don't personally like it doesn't make it a "problem". Plus, the good ones let you unlock a gallery by beating the game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Probably one of the worst games i ever finished and only because it was so short.

Save is located in the registry not Appdata.
Here's mine to unlock the gallery:
(tested only on windows 7, registry stuff can be annoying use at your own risk)

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes