• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup BlendGuardian Collection [2024-05-01] [Blend Guardian]

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I too would like to know. I thought at first that it was from - In the duchess stable, but unless there were more parts than 2, it's something else. But Anna is in both.

Edit: Oh, thought that was Anna at a glance but it's Cerys.

Edit2: Earliest image I could find with Cerys and horse by BG was from november 2020, so I took a chance on the first file, that's where it is: Cerys an Craite paid respects to her war horse - 2 parts.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2021
I too would like to know. I thought at first that it was from - In the duchess stable, but unless there were more parts than 2, it's something else. But Anna is in both.

Edit2: Earliest image I could find with Cerys and horse by BG was from november 2020, so I took a chance on the first file, that's where it is: Cerys an Craite paid respects to her war horse - 2 parts.
Its connected to Cerys and Ciri set, where these two are pleasuring each other, then Ciri's stallion joins in: fucking first Ciri 'cause he suprised her, then Cerys, because Ciri dominated her thoroughly enough. It actually only has 4 parts with Cerys alone

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

holly shit ty mate so much!!! I find this Cerys x horse set:love:

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
OP Updated

Added 2023-08 - Platinum Tier:

• Squad, Love, Blood - Parts 1-4
  • Ciri's training
View attachment 2895288
and
Is there any other link of Yennefer in disgrace Part 1? because of some reason this link is not working for me or should I just wait for next month update where we will get all parts together?

thanks in advance

michiho

Jul 7, 2017
can you guys suggest what other artist that focus their works on Witcher character? like blendguardian, pewpostereus, and what other? thanks b4.