Collection Pinup BlendGuardian Collection [2024-05-01] [Blend Guardian]

DarkAlhimik

Feb 2, 2021
Well, Ciri+Orianna set was disappointing, missing the point, as expected, really. Orianna is a vampire and it just fits perfectly with the chosen theme of the set, but...
But in fact, there are very few works where Orianna is shown as a vampire. And in combination with Ciri, probably they doesn't even exist at all.
Here, in the place of Orianna, there could be a model of any other girl and nothing would have changed.
She has vampire teeth in all the images) You're blind :ROFLMAO:

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
She has vampire teeth in all the images) You're blind :ROFLMAO:
I saw it, but what difference does it make if she has fangs or not, if they are not included in the action in any way?
So it's not me blind, it's you... not so bright, let's say it that way.

CocoNUT928

Mar 5, 2022
Triss' Unknown Guest set is missing from the whole archive but you can still get it from Kemono, this is the link from Kemono that still has access to the folder, grab it while it lasts.
The set was a bonus exclusive from February.

Unknown_guest_8_mask2.jpg

DarkAlhimik

Feb 2, 2021
I saw it, but what difference does it make if she has fangs or not, if they are not included in the action in any way?
So it's not me blind, it's you... not so bright, let's say it that way.
There was a vote, patrons voted against blood.

CocoNUT928

Mar 5, 2022
I've downloaded some stuff that's still online from Kemono and compared it to what's in here and honestly there's no difference, maybe slightly different lighting and that's it, not worth the extra size for no difference in quality. The pics shared here are the best quality for the best size. I even compared them fully zoomed in, no difference.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I've downloaded some stuff that's still online from Kemono and compared it to what's in here and honestly there's no difference, maybe slightly different lighting and that's it, not worth the extra size for no difference in quality. The pics shared here are the best quality for the best size. I even compared them fully zoomed in, no difference.
i'll never understand the guys who need 8K png to fap.