3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, it seems that Antlergeist has updated the promo pictues in the OP and they are much better, more visibility while still maintaiing the darkness, horror and myster to it. I can make out what the images are about with no issue.

Either that or simply because the lighting in my room is slightly darker now compared to when I first check out this game thread.

But now, I think I learned a good trick to fully enjoy this game later when I actually play it: Play at night, turn off the light. Basically play the game in total darkness.

Probably my main issue earlier is that my room was properly lit ( which is fine for all other games that I play and also I can type a lot better in such condition ).

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I notice you didn't tag the futa. Would have kept me from wasting my time.

Won't download this piece of crap again.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Love the concept, hope we get more.

Also creepy as fuck. Especially the title pic with the woman looming over the dude.

That said, can someone explain the story LOL? I'm lost. Death after snu snu?

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Blackout [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 178mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Gametimer

m0us

Dec 28, 2016
Interesting. The prose is nice! But I think the stilted nature of the lines tends to come off more as beat poetry than any coherent narrative. Ideally, you'd, be able to slip in and out of those moments of poetry to highlight the otherworldly nature of particular moments, but as it stands, I feel like I'm spending much of the game listening to someone recite a monotone poem. Again, though, the prose is evocative and effective.

The renders are nice, but something about their composition is a bit drab. It's not even that they're badly lit --- that's intentional -- but more than the subject of them tends to be thoroughly bland. There's no interesting symmetry, no eye-catching angle that refreshes a mundane object... just very typical shots. Amateur digital photography. The filters and smash cuts help, but if you're going to go for a more ~artsy~ style than the typical '2d sprite talks to you while changing pose' -- I think you have to better utilize the visual components during the downtime between impact shots.

The story is... fine. I guess. there's not much to comment on because so little is made clear -- there's really not much to speculate on at all. The MC is an absolutely psychotic, depressed person! That could be interesting if we got more internal dialogue, but as it stands his insane cyber-stalking only serves the functional purpose of giving a 'the call is coming from inside the house' moment. Much of his narration is evocative rather than insightful, and by the end, I don't get an impression of anyone other than someone who probably deserved getting dabbed on by a witch.

There's just nothing to latch on top about the actual story beyond a series of eerie vignettes, and nothing eerie or interesting enough about the MC to get me to speculate on the greater implications of getting hooked into Lovecraft!Tinder.

As a little art piece this is passable. It's aesthetic as fuck, for sure. But if you're interested in actually telling a story, or really painting a picture of dread and sexuality, you need to add some more meat to the bones in the form of narrative.

There's another very weird game called Of Birds & Bees that this gives me vibes of. Except Birds and Bees definitely is... trying... to tell a story. Maybe look intom that for inspiration -- or just vibes, as it kind of seems like your thing.

Anyway, good luck going forward. You definitely have the production values to make something great, but right now, it feels like you're being dragged down by a lack of confidence.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Blackout-ANTLERGEIST-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
not the only one but the intro picture and text seem off like the text is going on about something else compared to the screen??

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
ok so that was very hard to understand what the hell the text was going on about vs was was actually happening

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you all for checking out my game. I honestly didn't expect the dark renders to cause such a problem, I will do my best to improve the visibility over the weekend.

Thank you very much for the suggestions burnerbud, I did consider adding ambient sounds to each render but that would have increased the workload tenfold so I'll have to really think about it. I didn't plan on making the sequel immediately after since I believe this first part subtly hints at everything that happened, but depending on what everyone thinks, I'm down for anything!
I would also say that instead of so many descriptons add renders to them. Like as the MC is telling the story show what the mc is talking about... so we can see... also after the accident or blacking out why would the MC go into the woods? Especially if there was no trace of an accident... idk much about horror genre as it's really not my thing but I thought I would see what was here it's not bad but I believe more renders would help your story. Unless this is meant to be more text based then visual but it would be wise to tag it as such if that's your intention. Or maybe an explanation as to why the MC is just thinking or talking about these things instead of showing what's happening... IDK just some basic things from my mind hope it helps you.

Antlergeist

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
Thank you all for the comments, I appreciate all the feedback and I will carefully consider all constructive criticism. But man, some of you people have got to be trolling me. I really don't understand the outright hatred behind some of these comments, especially after playing the game completely for free. I honestly expected more of a mature response from an adult website, I mean, you're all 18, right? Anyway, it seems that these are not uncommon occurrences around these parts, especially when something a little different comes along, so it is what it is.

What has become clear is that the project is perhaps a little too ambitious and it's probably going to be very difficult to gather a large audience for this type of content. There's very little I can do without compromising my vision when some players simply refuse to follow two separate narratives at the same time. Very disappointing, but definitely a learning experience.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you all for the comments, I appreciate all the feedback and I will carefully consider all constructive criticism. But man, some of you people have got to be trolling me. I really don't understand the outright hatred behind some of these comments, especially after playing the game completely for free. I honestly expected more of a mature response from an adult website, I mean, you're all 18, right? Anyway, it seems that these are not uncommon occurrences around these parts, especially when something a little different comes along, so it is what it is.

What has become clear is that the project is perhaps a little too ambitious and it's probably going to be very difficult to gather a large audience for this type of content. There's very little I can do without compromising my vision when some players simply refuse to follow two separate narratives at the same time. Very disappointing, but definitely a learning experience.
You have to keep strong and steadfast because there will be always those who will only like what they used to, familiar with and comfortable with, while harshly rejecting anything that didn't conform to their worldview. Electric car failed when it first came into market, but nowadays it is very common in some countries.

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017

relax, usually first pages filled with wtf comments, memes and other offtopic, and probably good idea to warn people beforehand about contents and story, to avoid even more pointless comments

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

Alligator skin or armadillo armor my friend internet trolls are a real thing don't let them get you down, just see if you can make your vision into an interesting and cohesive story/experience. If not try to learn and improve for your next project. Haters are everywhere don't let them in your head space.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
meh too dark for my taste

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Seems I have played this game in the past. Is this a re-do? It is very good and I like the dark theme, doesn't even bother me with the dark pictures, but the deja vue is . Looking foward to the next title when released.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes