3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

blackout_cover.jpg

Overview:
When a man's online date takes a sinister turn, he'll realize that the lies he's told himself are nothing compared to the horrors that await him.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-03
Release Date: 2023-06-02
Developer: Antlergeist -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited:

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Yes Griinch , the game is a bit darker than the average VN since it's a horror themed one, but I'm hoping everything that's supposed to be seen is visible enough.

Words cannot express how excited I am about this project. I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts!
It does look and sound really good. Make a request to have this thread moved to games

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So, the dating horror online dating experience happened during a blackout hence why it was very dark:unsure:?

Honestly, I couldn't see anything in the promo pictures except for 1st and the bottles of drinks, probablly I'm already going blind.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Antlergiest. Cheers.

Edited: The promo pictures and the game was updated based on the feedback which improved the brightness of the images.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Has someone else played that and can explain me the "story"? I tried, but after some time I gave up. You read the dialogs about something happening outdoor, but see completely different (very dark) scenes in a room? WTF????
Well, good luck, but I'm out.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
I like the concept, as I'm a big horror fan. I have a couple points that hopefully are constructive, because I'd love to see this flourish.

I think the game's atmosphere could be vastly enhanced with appropriately spooky music. I turned on a playlist in the background to set the mood, and it's a lot more spooky than silence.

As it is now, it seems to be an introductory chapter that doesn't connect the dots of where the visuals are and how the protagonist got there from the story being told. Is this particular story going to be continued in the next couple installments?

And finally, if I wanted to get SUPER nitpicky, I don't know how much of the material present in this current build is "fappable", but I imagine that's another thing that's going to get developed as the game continues, so it's more of an observation than a critique.

Overall though, definitely keeping my eye on this one.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes