• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blackmorty (patreon)

Nov 25, 2022
alright leakers, yes it was me all along blackmorty! sneaking into this thread like a snake in the grass, anyways heres a proposition, i dont have anything against these forums and i consider you all supporters, that being said as you know my patron got locked down again and i have completely transferred from my website to discord subscriptions, i could go through hoops and bounds to try to gatekeep my videos from leaking but to be honest that is just way too much work, so my proposition is that as long as you guys post my videos on hella different NSFW sites and properly credit me and my discord, then i could consider making my videos easier to access if you catch my drift. just dont leak my newest videos plzzz
That sounds incredibly reasonable and I respect the vibe. I'll do it

Reactions: Poopyjoe404

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
alright leakers, yes it was me all along blackmorty! sneaking into this thread like a snake in the grass, anyways heres a proposition, i dont have anything against these forums and i consider you all supporters, that being said as you know my patron got locked down again and i have completely transferred from my website to discord subscriptions, i could go through hoops and bounds to try to gatekeep my videos from leaking but to be honest that is just way too much work, so my proposition is that as long as you guys post my videos on hella different NSFW sites and properly credit me and my discord, then i could consider making my videos easier to access if you catch my drift. just dont leak my newest videos plzzz
Is the discord only accessible to subscribers?? By the way you do incredible work!! I love them.

yorickmordekai

Mar 8, 2021
We'll think about it and come back to you

deth321

Aug 27, 2023
Is the discord only accessible to subscribers?? By the way you do incredible work!! I love them.
it's gonna be a role that gives subscribers access to view hidden channels that will include my videos and wip folders. i personally think this is a good deal for you guys considering that i dont have to go through a million procedures to make sure my content doesnt leak but as long as you guys dont leak a video at least a couple weeks before i drop it or at least keep it to yourself for the time being. as for my public videos, i find it nearly imposible to post some of my content on places like Rule 34 or paheal so if you guys could help me out in that category then im willing to make you guys job less hard

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
it's gonna be a role that gives subscribers access to view hidden channels that will include my videos and wip folders. i personally think this is a good deal for you guys considering that i dont have to go through a million procedures to make sure my content doesnt leak but as long as you guys dont leak a video at least a couple weeks before i drop it or at least keep it to yourself for the time being. as for my public videos, i find it nearly imposible to post some of my content on places like Rule 34 or paheal so if you guys could help me out in that category then im willing to make you guys job less hard
To me it seems a good idea, the ideal would be that the videos could only be played but not download until a certain period of time passed although I do not know if that can be done, but we could also do as they do with Nini/district13 which is wait about two weeks(or however long) before leaking a video to the public, so we respect and protect the author and we can also enjoy it others. We must find the formula where we can respect Blackmorty’s work so that we too can continue to enjoy him.

Deezknots101

Nov 30, 2023
Are you Blackmorty because you compromise, or do you compromise because your Blackmorty?

[P.S]: I love your vids, I put you on the same level as D-art. I'm a top tier glazer

Reactions: Poopyjoe404

deth321

Aug 27, 2023
To me it seems a good idea, the ideal would be that the videos could only be played but not download until a certain period of time passed although I do not know if that can be done, but we could also do as they do with Nini/district13 which is wait about two weeks(or however long) before leaking a video to the public, so we respect and protect the author and we can also enjoy it others. We must find the formula where we can respect Blackmorty’s work so that we too can continue to enjoy him.
I think the idea for waiting two weeks before you guys share my video makes it more than fair, if i havent posted a video publically in that wamount of time i personally give you guys permission to post unless i say otherwise, also im working on commissions right now so once i knock out a good chunk of them out, ill begin finalizing the next harem house video which already has a script as of now and it will feature lori loud, aiming for 7 minutes on this one

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I think the idea for waiting two weeks before you guys share my video makes it more than fair, if i havent posted a video publically in that wamount of time i personally give you guys permission to post unless i say otherwise, also im working on commissions right now so once i knock out a good chunk of them out, ill begin finalizing the next harem house video which already has a script as of now and it will feature lori loud, aiming for 7 minutes on this one
But in the end we will be able to access your discord or what will be the way in which we can access your videos after that time?
I think it's perfect to wait a while before being able to enjoy your work, because subscribers still have exclusive access that encourages them to continue being subscribers and we also support you because after that time we help you to continue making yourself known so that more followers are encouraged to follow you. What do you think?

Dec 4, 2023
Can you do Mei from overwatch