Blackmorty (patreon)

Ariosault

Mar 26, 2024
HEY guys we should upload this

HEY guys we should upload this to other sites in case this link goes down, maybe spankbang or xvideos? also message me if you need the babysitting mandy video
Please send me the link to the Mandy video

Egg100

Dec 3, 2023
On his fanbox he has a new trailer for a vid and some WIPS. Dose anyone have a link to those for free.

Last edited:

deth321

Aug 27, 2023
let me solve all of you guys problems. 1. Go to blackmorty's pixiv 2. click on literally any of his posts 3. check the description and join his discord where he posts every single video and where he's the most active with free wips and videos and a channel to subscribe at

Gr383

Mar 31, 2022
let me solve all of you guys problems. 1. Go to blackmorty's pixiv 2. click on literally any of his posts 3. check the description and join his discord where he posts every single video and where he's the most active with free wips and videos and a channel to subscribe at
His Discord link doesnt work for some reason and if he does just upload them there can someone just put them here or somewhere else, his new stuff doesnt really get put anywhere consistent

G-unit 59

Aug 21, 2017
Guys deth321 is literally blackmorty himself, he's literally said that and proven it in the thread. This man stays lurking so begging for content on here just makes ya'll look dumb. Wouldn't be surprised if he's straight up laughing at ya'll when he posts in here. I'd scrap this server frankly, nothing will come from it when the man himself lurks in it

Holygamer12

Aug 16, 2023
Guys deth321 is literally blackmorty himself, he's literally said that and proven it in the thread. This man stays lurking so begging for content on here just makes ya'll look dumb. Wouldn't be surprised if he's straight up laughing at ya'll when he posts in here. I'd scrap this server frankly, nothing will come from it when the man himself lurks in it
Yeah agreed just pack it up bros

Gr383

Mar 31, 2022
Yeah Idk what he wants cause his discord link never works lmao someone needs to actually upload it somewhere