• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
it's me or its a copy from "[Kaos] The wife and the black gardeners 2" ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not just you. It uses that story.

It's written by Stormbringer and illustrated by Kaos.

Unfortunately, Inceton misses what makes the original story so hot - the mindfuck between how the husband presses on while the wife is reluctant, and vice versa. In this version it's simplified so the wife much earlier becomes a crazed cockslut.

But the art is decent.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Controls mean nothing if it's kinetic. I still am in the middle of it but judging from the title, I'm gonna go ahead and say this needs a kinetic tag. A kinetic novel that isn't tagged as kinetic, AND even gives you a list of controls....seriously? lmao
I mean, it wasn't that bad still, but that's just weird.

Last edited:

Say20pov

Jul 5, 2022
while the renders are well made , the whole story plot of black man with ridiculous sized penis fucks blonde bimbo infront of husband , is overused and boring ! come up with something new ffs . too many game developers use this stereotype constantly

-Edit , in before ppl call me a white man with a small penis , im actually a man of colour
but is your penis small?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes