• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
another game full of racism. please someone tell me whats up with some of these games where white women hate black guys in the most stupid and racist kind of way just to fuck them like 10minutes later. is there really anybody out there that gets turned on by that shit? whats the fucking point?
What's the fucking point in trying to rationalize other people's fetishes and fantasies? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people can't. "I hate it, therefore everyone should hate it too" is a childish attitude.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
What's the fucking point in trying to rationalize other people's fetishes and fantasies? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people can't. "I hate it, therefore everyone should hate it too" is a childish attitude.
Well, I don't know what is wrong with this guy, Inceton. This is so over the top silly, it is hard to bear. Nothing against fetishes, and we don't get nowhere to bully "black men on blonde bimbo"-fetish. But still I can't remember encountering some stuff that much lacking wit. It is just downward dumb. Inceton did some real nice stuff, most of "My Sister Mia" is very entertaining and well done - I just hate the animal thing, but if his patreons asked him to do it, who am I to critizise.

BUT this really sucks. Sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: dftrumpet1

poop

Sep 14, 2016
tell me where exactly do i say that? thats not what im saying at all dude.

Last edited:

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Look dude, just because your a black man with a monster penis doesnt mean you get to put down people's fetish an shit. /s
never said i had monster penis , never said that i didnt respect other peoples fetishes . but would it really be that bad for once to see a black man with a realistic penis size ? instead of something so large that the girl most likely would die of internal injuries , and couldnt that blonde plastic bimbo instead be a natural redhead ? or maybe even a feisty little asian girl ? would it really be that bad to make something original for once ?

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
well making these type of game is waste of time.
He made it like ren'py game just click and click.
really man and abt the sex scene.
that black dick wtf really.
when it goes into pussy wtf really fucking bull shit.
she would die after that.
this game is just a joke.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...but would it really be that bad for once to see a black man with a realistic penis size...
I'm not sure there is a fetish for that :p but who knows there are fetishes for most things people can think of. :)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What I like about it:

Fairly good art work on the female. Not a bad looking character.

What I dislike about it:

Lack of exposition
Too soon into the sex scenes
No save function
No need for save function as it's that short
No choices at all it's linear. It more closely resembles a comic book, than a game.
The story is lacking realism
You are not really any of the characters in the story as you never move, nor do you make choices. You just observe.
The cock of the black man is unrealistic. I think few women would like to be fucked by a dick the size of a bat.
She has to unhinge her jaw like a snake to suck the enormous black cock.
No anal sex... With the size of that monster, and her degenerate depravity it should have been a given.
No threesome

On a scale of 1 (bad) to 10 (good) I would rate it the following ways:

Graphics: 7
Story: 2.5
Character development: 1.5
Replay value: 1
Originality: 1.5
Realism: 1.5
Overall Score: 25% Catastrophic Failure

I mean, go ahead and download it though, you will get maybe 5 or 10 minutes of fun, and delete it.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes