• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 61 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Omnom basically said what I was going to but I want to further point out that any time an outer one starts disruptive shit, it's only when someone else asks or allows them to is a thing that happens multiple times and could possibly be pointed to as evidence that the original tea party was not Mary Sue's garden.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I didn't think of it so much as a plot hole but felt there was just something I'm missing. I don't quite understand why Mary would give Grimm to TCO, but perhaps as was suggested earlier, it wasn't really up for debate.

Omnom basically said what I was going to but I want to further point out that any time an outer one starts disruptive shit, it's only when someone else asks or allows them to is a thing that happens multiple times and could possibly be pointed to as evidence that the original tea party was not Mary Sue's garden.

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I fucking knew i missed something from the blood statements, is there a specifc area that details this?

Is that what it was? how the hell did leaf even do that, i atleast dont remember grim's infninite potential to be special, i'd honestly assume that outer gods could do the same thing, they just grow stagnant from their inaction

Leaf really should've specced into power more, she wouldn't have a reason to be afraid of TCO
But i wonder why that'd be exclusive to her? I always assumed outers were comlpetely in control of their gardens since, it's their creation right?
So the notion of rewinding time in their own world shouldn't be far fetched.

I'd assume so, at the very least for the sake of balance
The theme of outers and wishes intrigues me alot about their nature, given everything we know, they arent the kind of species to actually obey you, but it seems that the notion of 'prayer' and 'wish' can allow them to travel to different worlds, so i'd infer from this that outers HAVE to answer wishes and fulfill them by the natural laws of the universe, when their power is called upon, they can move, otherwise they're stagnant

Shouldn't he technically be already? at the very least on the lower end of the outers
Their power structure is very severee, i doubt many could survive TCO even if it's a fragment
Mind you he has no feasible power, if we take the magic he has in bs1 and bs2 his variety is very limited, and he doesnt have the ability to create gardens or "stars" like hein said
At the bare minimum, grim should be a weaker outer one in terms of offense and defensse, while lacking any of the special abilities and the constitution (hearing wishes, being stagnant, having a black soul)

I'm not sure what merit there actually is to reality being in a bad state. Mary Sue is restricted to copying and deviating from an original. Can't even be sure she actually stole souls rather than merely copied them from 'reality'. There was some light mentioning of Red Hood having originally been a college student which could imply people are actually taken from reality, but I don't think it's anything set in stone.

That does make the tea party happening in TCO's garden more likely, even if I don't understand why Grimm/Lewis was in TCO's garden before Mary's. It fits the narrative better now at least.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, perhaps this is dumb, I'm coming back to the game after a long while, but how do I access the third DLC? The Crown of the Lion and Unicorn?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Hi, perhaps this is dumb, I'm coming back to the game after a long while, but how do I access the third DLC? The Crown of the Lion and Unicorn?
To enter DLC3 content you need to get G end once & then in the NG+ cycle after that you only need to interact with the red door/talk to Mabel. Then you can take the boat from Carroll River leading you to DLC3/Winterbell entrance.

Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Don't use it, play the game how you want and maybe use the guide when you want to find something
thats how i was planning to use the pastebin, the guide is much worse at helping you find something because it overexplains stuff you don't need to do

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
thats how i was planning to use the pastebin, the guide is much worse at helping you find something because it overexplains stuff you don't need to do
Well if you are looking for something, it's probably mentioned somewhere in the thread. Not as convenient for sure but what can you do?

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Well if you are looking for something, it's probably mentioned somewhere in the thread. Not as convenient for sure but what can you do?
biggest issue is trying to find and remember 'do nots' and things that disappear

if i forgot about them, i can't exactly look them up, can i?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
biggest issue is trying to find and remember 'do nots' and things that disappear

if i forgot about them, i can't exactly look them up, can i?
I mean, there arent that many, atleast not to the point worth considering
If you mean ending conditions you can just search that up here if you want to be spoiled, and technically get the endings without issue (as long as you pay attention, make sure to summon the fairy tale)
You can unlock all the scenes after ending g even if you didnt get them, so you don't have to worry about that either, unless you want to get them yourself for personal achievement

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
I mean, there arent that many, atleast not to the point worth considering
If you mean ending conditions you can just search that up here if you want to be spoiled, and technically get the endings without issue (as long as you pay attention, make sure to summon the fairy tale)
You can unlock all the scenes after ending g even if you didnt get them, so you don't have to worry about that either, unless you want to get them yourself for personal achievement
thats what i thought too but i tried doing that and vernai did not spawn and i dont know why

so i had to restart

4.80 star(s) 61 Votes