RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
So it seems there a way to fight Node, I check on the wiki for Black souls 2 within the table where you get bosses souls there one for Node. Do you guys have an idea of fighting her in the first place?
I think you might have a mis translation, Node is not a fightable enemy. What is the translation of the soul you are talking about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LoliCaptor

White Lotus

Sep 18, 2018
How do you reach the top of the Clock Tower and also moving past the Croquet garden? Changing the hours inside of the room near the big clock didn't seem like it does anything, and following the usual croquet order of moving under the posts in the garden doesn't open any of the mentioned secret passages either.

Dazecrow

Feb 28, 2019
Hi, is it possible to lower or increase the volume of the game? because I can only remove it with the f1 option

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Updated the hotfix in the OP to version 1.12. The update fixes the untranslated depth / layer text in the Chaos Dungeon, the March Hare's status option, and some untranslated names.

Same installation as before, if you've already applied the original hotfix then just drag and drop and replace.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
How do you reach the top of the Clock Tower and also moving past the Croquet garden? Changing the hours inside of the room near the big clock didn't seem like it does anything, and following the usual croquet order of moving under the posts in the garden doesn't open any of the mentioned secret passages either.
Clock tower is just waiting inside the room and after some times the painting will change and it will reveal the code
For the croquet garden i did it by just moving under the posts from the bottom to top in order so if that doesnt works then idk

Reactions: White Lotus

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
thanks for replying
sadly, i tried fresh installing it, and transferred my save file to see if it'll crash (or give me an error)

im able to get past his dialogue without error in a fresh download

but moment i apply english patch (which are all fresh download, just to be safe, and also following what you said)
upon talking to him, it gives me the same error

cant seem to understand whats wrong, tried looking for the file on audio/SE, but cant find it on the fresh download...so idk

p.s. just to sure aswell, i did it all in the same game folder, and had it extracted in the same folder, as per instruction

p.s.s. i also did it twice, just to be sure i didn't mess up anywhere, second time being more vigilant in what i was doing
(also, relevant, my PC is set to japan locale, so the text's are all correct)

Hm. I am no expert in any of this, but from what you said it sounds like you did everything right. The other guy here seems to have issues with the game version, are you using the latest version from dlsite?

• Red Heart
Reactions: xii360

White Lotus

Sep 18, 2018
Clock tower is just waiting inside the room and after some times the painting will change and it will reveal the code
For the croquet garden i did it by just moving under the posts from the bottom to top in order so if that doesnt works then idk
Thanks!

Another question, still regarding the clocktower. The guide mentions that there are two summons for the second boss in the clock tower, but I can only find one. What is the requirement for the other one to appear, or are there really only 1 summon there?

xii360

Jul 27, 2017
Hm. I am no expert in any of this, but from what you said it sounds like you did everything right. The other guy here seems to have issues with the game version, are you using the latest version from dlsite?
got it to work, i was using an old version, so i bought the game
it helps the game dev. and it helps me too
i know it will be good too, since the first game was perfectly good

thanks!

so to sum it up; TLDR version:

the patch seems to give an error if your using the non-latest version

Reactions: mehmeme

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I've posted the first "chapter" of the walkthrough. I'll be updating it as I go along, but this is the basic format the guide will be following:

As you can see, it has a lot more depth and information than the original guide.

Jan 21, 2018
I don't know if this is a issue of the game or not, but I want your opnions.
When I play the game in windowed screen, the game run perfectly in 60fps... But when I press ALT+Enter to play in Fullscreen mode, the fps goes down a lot. This happens just with me or it's kinda normal?

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Yeah I've had that happen to me.

Gotta thank you for rewriting the walkthrough, this game can be really confusing.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Updated the hotfix to version 1.13. Adds an alternate fullscreen method (F5) and adds a method to adjust screen resolution (F6). The new fullscreen method should resolve any FPS issues.

Aug 3, 2018
How are you supposed to kill the boss at the end of the deep sea?
1 shots with every attack almost, takes virtually no damage from any of my attacks, and seems to be immune or very resistant to status ailments.
Am i missing something or is he just RNG the boss?
View attachment 644653
If your attack aren't working use the jabbar weapon it will do 1% regardless of its defense or your attack and is to all status ailments but can be debuff. You have to use a ring that prevents instant kill. I recommend a eva build for him

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
1 shots with every attack almost, takes virtually no damage from any of my attacks, and seems to be immune or very resistant to status ailments.
View attachment 644653
you have to do an evasion build in terms of equipment, I had 89% evasion rate, after not hesitating to use the requiem you would need two action per turn to escape and do damage with the scythe of jabba.

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 644653
To quote the message from the ground prior to the boss: ''Beyond this point avoidance is effective.''
The key to beating this boss is avoiding the oneshot meeles from his anchors.
You can do this by using the [Dodge] skill in conjunction with some evasion boosting gear to temporarily get to 100% dodge for a turn. You need 30% evasion from gear and rings to pull this off, and it will only work on the oneshot meeles.
It's worth noting that there is a whale miniboss in the prior Deep Sea area that will allow you to summon Pinochio as help for this boss if you beat him.

*Edit 3 people wrote advice around the same time huh?
Pro tips for phase 2: He will use a skill called Indignation which boosts his action count for the next turn.
This can be very lethal as his Crushing Waves skill removes the dodge buff, and will allow him to oneturn you quite handily with his meele.
Going for a stun when he boosts his action count would be one way to save your bacon.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Alright, I found these two guys names untranslated.

Edit 1: Found the cards untranslated.
Edit 2: The bird of candys is also untranslated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zethin

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 644653
I had the luck of obtaining his weapon in the chaos dungeon and damn it wrecked the shit out of this guy (along with black and white rabbit rings I got from there), the weapon has an 80% stun rate, +200% atk, and -100% crit. Is this guy's weapon the best right now? I even beat the old king with this thing.
Also what's the point of going to the moon? What the fuck even happened there?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes