RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Man... I was following the guide and Maria still goes missing. I'm guessing Jack kills her?
Yeah, can't be helped if you want to do the shortest route to kill JubJub while doing Vernai side quest, Marie would inevitably die

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, I've searched the thread and been unable to find any answers! How can I use the boss souls for making equipment? I have played through the game twice now and not found it! What am I missing?

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, I've searched the thread and been unable to find any answers! How can I use the boss souls for making equipment? I have played through the game twice now and not found it! What am I missing?
Talk to the Jack in a Box in Nodes library.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
There's a small event if you confine everyone on one lap.
Kinda creepy.
Btw, does anyone knows how to trigger the Dutch and Dutchess CG with where is Alice line.
Found it in the secret folder.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
For some reason I cannot find Griffy anywhere in my game. I ignored her questline for the most part. Anybody know where I could find her?

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
So I've beaten the godfish, Kuti, Zoa, Vorpal, Snake God, I think everything in the chaos dungeon, and the crawling ones, all in difficulty 9. Is there anyone left to beat?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone who knows where to get the Book Skill " Critical Hit"
Wiki said it's in Frissel Benjo
I have no idea where it is

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone who knows where to get the Book Skill " Critical Hit"
Wiki said it's in Frissel Benjo
I have no idea where it is
Yeah the wiki oddly translates some things. I found the book in The Red Castle Frissel. If you head east as soon as you enter the castle and head down in the next area there should be a treasure chest that when you open it spawns a bunch of enemies in that chest is the sorcery "Critical Hit". It's the same area with the secret room behind one of the angel statues.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
There's a small event if you confine everyone on one lap.
Kinda creepy.
Btw, does anyone knows how to trigger the Dutch and Dutchess CG with where is Alice line.
Found it in the secret folder.
It was the painting from the room where there is a dead end room on the right side and 2 door to the 1st floor's lounge on the left side.
The painting was located near the top left exit (Beside a torture board with lot of spike)

Beckz

May 11, 2020
So I've beaten the godfish, Kuti, Zoa, Vorpal, Snake God, I think everything in the chaos dungeon, and the crawling ones, all in difficulty 9. Is there anyone left to beat?
That's all of it. No more enemy to beat then.
Just wait for 3rd DLC and then you can find and fight more interesting enemies like that.

I have finished a long time ago, so I forgot this one...
Who is Zoa?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah the wiki oddly translates some things. I found the book in The Red Castle Frissel. If you head east as soon as you enter the castle and head down in the next area there should be a treasure chest that when you open it spawns a bunch of enemies in that chest is the sorcery "Critical Hit". It's the same area with the secret room behind one of the angel statues.
Got it Thank you.
I used Google Translate so that's why it makes no sense lol

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
It was the painting from the room where there is a dead end room on the right side and 2 door to the 1st floor's lounge on the left side.
The painting was located near the top left exit (Beside a torture board with lot of spike)
You mean in the Duchess's house ? or somewhere else?
Cause i don't think there is an exit on the second floor
either through the infinite food or Margerette
P/S Found this
Thank you very much
This creator sound makes horror game
it will sell like hot buns

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Is anyone know what effect " Verdict " skill used by Miranda in both BS1 and BS2 ( when she's raging)
It's been bugging me since it doesn't seem to do anything in BS1 and in 2 after she uses it she rekt me in mutiple hits

Last edited:

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
That's all of it. No more enemy to beat then.
Just wait for 3rd DLC and then you can find and fight more interesting enemies like that.

I have finished a long time ago, so I forgot this one...
Who is Zoa?
In case you still don't remember, Zoa is the sassy oyster.

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
To get the true ending: My understandings.

You need to get Leaf's ring and meet RRH (set your SEN to 0 after the first boss). Raping/Killing other NPCs don't really matter that much but I'd avoid it because the pledges are powerful. At some point you need to feed Dodo to the Dutchess to get to Queensland and meet Leaf. This means Dodo must not die (she automatically dies after killing a certain number of bosses). This means your main goal is to kill her killer before this happens (Jubjub). The fastest way to JubJub is through Oxbridge Academy which requires a ring that is dropped by the boss of the Insane Asylum. Therefore it's recommended that the Insane Asylum boss is the second (after the rabbit) boss that you kill in order to rush JubJub. You can pick up a sword in the Insane Asylum which allows you to easily farm the eyes in the Crash Chamber with 0 SEN and gain enough EXP to fast track to JubJub.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
To get the true ending: My understandings.

You need to get Leaf's ring and meet RRH (set your SEN to 0 after the first boss). Raping/Killing other NPCs don't really matter that much but I'd avoid it because the pledges are powerful. At some point you need to feed Dodo to the Dutchess to get to Queensland and meet Leaf. This means Dodo must not die (she automatically dies after killing a certain number of bosses). This means your main goal is to kill her killer before this happens (Jubjub). The fastest way to JubJub is through Oxbridge Academy which requires a ring that is dropped by the boss of the Insane Asylum. Therefore it's recommended that the Insane Asylum boss is the second (after the rabbit) boss that you kill in order to rush JubJub. You can pick up a sword in the Insane Asylum which allows you to easily farm the eyes in the Crash Chamber with 0 SEN and gain enough EXP to fast track to JubJub.
Bro , the route you're on to kill JubJub is spot on but you have all the thing you can feed to Margannet and you chose to feed Dodo ? She's essential in Deep Sea with her fast run and she can survive at the end of the game.

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
Bro , the route you're on to kill JubJub is spot on but you have all the thing you can feed to Margannet and you chose to feed Dodo ? She's essential in Deep Sea with her fast run and she can survive at the end of the game.
Didn't realise you can feed other things to her lol

Ricket21

Nov 13, 2018
Is the witheredgryphon walkthrough for this still being updated? (I liked the format for that walkthrough so I'm just asking out of curiosity)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes