RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
believe me, i din't. I wans't prepared to kill my companions for the sake of fill the library. I stopped there and decided to read a bit of lore, but whit the time i forgot it until this came out and was translated.

i din't man enought to kill my companions so i stopped there
You are similar to me , I also can't get my courage up to kill all of my companion so in black souls 1 what I did to get the special ending is ask for save , someone give me his save b4 he get that ending . You should try too .Also I get the reverse ending without getting all the fairy tales

Reactions: c.o.w

SuppaTenko

Apr 30, 2019
Did every ending, missing CG Node 4, Leaf 3, RRH 3. I can't figure out where to get them. (Node pressed against a wall, Leaf fairy, RRH blowjob)

Roy360

Jun 4, 2017
How come Shisha asks me to kill her after pledge? did I do something wrong?

Edit: Damn I smoked exactly 5 times.

Last edited:

Daniel0703

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys I have the deep sea knight's anchor maxed but when i equip it i have a -95% stun rate is that a visual glitch or something I have to worry about?

Also I can't enter the mental ward door in the top right does it have something to do with Sen?

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Hi guys I have the deep sea knight's anchor maxed but when i equip it i have a -95% stun rate is that a visual glitch or something I have to worry about?

Also I can't enter the mental ward door in the top right does it have something to do with Sen?
I have the same thing happen to me with the Anchor I'm not sure it's a visual error or not but I do have it happen to me too.

As for the mental ward door it just takes a bunch of tries if you have high SEN if you keep trying the door eventually it will open.

Reactions: Daniel0703

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Enjoying the hell out of this game. Came up on the first big twist, and I'm thinking this may even surpass the prequel, which I thought was unbelievably good. Gotta love a game that will knock you out of your comfort zone and give you some heavy feels.

sakamotox

Mar 25, 2020
Hi guys, im lvl 999 but I'm being one shotted by the knight of the deep sea is this normal?? i can't find a way to defeat him like this.... any suggestions??

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Hi guys, im lvl 999 but I'm being one shotted by the knight of the deep sea is this normal?? i can't find a way to defeat him like this.... any suggestions??
The main ways to beat the boss are as follows.

Try and get multiple actions per turn by taking the pledge for the duchess. If possible then focus on using dodge plus 30% evasion from items gives 100% guaranteed dodge and or the draconic ring that brings you back after death but it has a 75% to break every time it brings you back. The issue is that this boss is very luck dependent he can literally in one turn remove your dodge and hit you with an anchor in phase 2 so for guaranteed survival you need Requiem and a lot of stopwatches to ensure it's always active, and mp herb flasks to keep mp up. Also build up as much stun % chance as possible since this boss doesn't seem to have any special resistance against stun. Also make sure you have killed the madness spirit in the deep sea that allows you to summon Pinocchio since it gives other targets for the anchors and as long as one of the two is still alive they both stay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I have the same thing happen to me with the Anchor I'm not sure it's a visual error or not but I do have it happen to me too
As for the mental ward door it just takes a bunch of tries if you have high SEN if you keep trying the door eventually it will open.
Yeah...
But for better way to enter the mental ward's door, reduces your SEN to 30 or less to enter the door.

And as for the Anchor, yeah it reduces 100% of your stun and crit rate.

Roy360

Jun 4, 2017
Man... I was following the guide and Maria still goes missing. I'm guessing Jack kills her?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes