brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Then why put the Pregnancy tag? I mean, it's literally a single scene.

I mean, at least with games like Violated Heroine, you can walk around with girl while she's pregnant.
Because maybe it's still pregnant nonetheless? When that tag is used, it's used not only for a "real-time" pregnancy, but also for the end game as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Xhak

bulletsouls

May 10, 2018

Overview:
Our adventure with the Bitch Exorcist Rio continues in the fifth installment of this series!

The story this time investigates something not quite right with Cinnamon town!
With monster's everywhere, Bitch Exorcist Rio is f*cking all day long.
But, every now and then there are some encounters that even she can't withstand.
Can Rio overcome her primal pleasures and resolve the mystery...!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 17/11/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Translator: /
Previous games ('till the fourth one):
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra information:

Download: - - -

thank

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
There is a youtube video of a walkthrough (not complete I think, but it gives the true ending). The language is in Thai, but just mute it and look at where the guy is going and you will be fine.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/cleaned up OP
Added game 5 from @brynhildr Thread [Merged in to 1 folder]
Added Game 3 shared @shineek as original in OP was not Translated
added tag's & genre
Merged all convo from Game 5 thread to here so not to lose any members convo's
Uploaded new folder with game 1-5 in it.

Reactions: Chingonerio

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
anyone knows how to cut the ivies? (part 5)
You need to find the small Sickle in the secret room of the house of the rich man. To get there you need to break in at night. There is a cat north of the house that blocks your way inside, he will move if you give him an item can can be obtained inside the house in the park. To get the key to the house go to the beach, get a tan and go north-west, zone out to another part of the beach and take the key. You will get also an h-scene.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
The pregnancy tag is definitely valid for the fifth title in the series. It's a little unclear if it should count for the first game, but in the second game there's a scene where the translation has Rio claim she can sense she's been inseminated (when you force open the cursed box behind the magic shop). From the third game onward it becomes a plot point that so long as an exorcist still has magic power in them they have an infertility warding spell up as a passive ability. The fifth game tackles the concept directly for its end-game.

Also, call me crazy, but I think the developer might have some sort of person-kept-in-a-jar fetish; That or it's a running gag. I haven't played through Action yet due to the lack of a translation, but I'm willing to bet one of the CGs in it is going to definitely be of Rio in a jar with tentacles.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
The pregnancy tag is definitely valid for the fifth title in the series. It's a little unclear if it should count for the first game, but in the second game there's a scene where the translation has Rio claim she can sense she's been inseminated (when you force open the cursed box behind the magic shop). From the third game onward it becomes a plot point that so long as an exorcist still has magic power in them they have an infertility warding spell up as a passive ability. The fifth game tackles the concept directly for its end-game.

Also, call me crazy, but I think the developer might have some sort of person-kept-in-a-jar fetish; That or it's a running gag. I haven't played through Action yet due to the lack of a translation, but I'm willing to bet one of the CGs in it is going to definitely be of Rio in a jar with tentacles.
About the jar thing, you are right it's a running gag of the creator. In Action there is a jar scene and there is also one in the game that came after Rio 5 that's not part of the Rio collection. The name of the game is Kunoichi Ayame and the protagonist is a ninja girl. She ends up inside a jar full of tentacles in one of the bad endings against the final boss.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I made a *.rar containing fixes for the bugs or typos I managed to find as a small exercise in testing out @kayot's RPGMaker Trans Helper tool. Simply extract and overwrite the included files over the games'. As a bonus, I expanded the available options in 5's recollection Storage Room to use four otherwise unused art assets.

I'm also attaching another *.rar containing the save files I've made for 1-5. At least one of the files provided is before or after the ending, and another is sitting in or very near the games' Event+CG rooms.

If you spot a translation error or some weird typo, I highly recommend giving kayot's tool a shot, it might help somewhat.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HM108 and H.ERO

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I made a *.rar containing fixes for the bugs or typos I managed to find as a small exercise in testing out @kayot's RPGMaker Trans Helper tool. Simply extract and overwrite the included files over the games'. As a bonus, I expanded the available options in 5's recollection Storage Room to use four otherwise unused art assets.

I'm also attaching another *.rar containing the save files I've made for 1-5. At least one of the files provided is before or after the ending, and another is sitting in or very near the games' Event+CG rooms.

If you spot a translation error or some weird typo, I highly recommend giving kayot's tool a shot, it might help somewhat.
That fix will it fix the translation on Bitch Exorcist Rio 3?

Reactions: H.ERO

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
That fix will it fix the translation on Bitch Exorcist Rio 3?
Only typos, weird spaces, and the few glitches I found that I listed behind a spoiler in an earlier post, sorry. None of what I did can be considered a "re-translation" at all.

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Uhmm guys, i'm missing an rgss202.dll file on game 1... the download doesn't have the system folder on game 1 unlike the others, so is that maybe it?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes