Collection - RPGM - Completed - Bitch Exorcist Rio [Ep. 1 - 6] [Housegame]

1. 4.00 star(s)

doppio2222

I think I forgot to write a review of this after having played it ages ago but here goes,,, Bitch Exorcist Rio is a well-known h-game franchise which I'm sure veterans know well,,, I played the games ages ago, each one takes about an hour to complete, and I have. opinions. I guess, and I'll express those opinions in a pros and cons.
    Pros:
    - Each game is vastly different from the one before, with a brand new art style, gameplay style, story, etc. etc. There is an established universe in the games, and at times, recurring characters.
    - The games are all 1 to 2 hours in length, making them not too time-consuming, even if you screw up a little here and there.
    - The games are, for the most part, puzzle games. The last two are an exception to this, as it introduces general rpg battle elements, but for the most part puzzles are the focus. Sometimes the puzzle are "get this to there", and other times the puzzle are "do this seemingly insignificant quest in order to get the true ending".
    - The stories are, surprisingly, investing. The plots are very simple, and sometimes you can figure things out from the get go, sometimes you can't.
    - The characters, or at least Rio, are fun to follow and offer a lot in the story. With the ever-changing gameplay styles in the games, ranging from exploration to stealth to action, it makes a fun experience.
    Cons:
    - There... aren't any vfx or sfx for the scenes. All you have are the images and texts. Hopefully this is something the creator changes in future games, but as it is, it doesn't seem like it.
    - Erm. The entire. tribe. stuff is just. uh. it's something for sure! Hopefully will never be done again.
    - Sometimes the game can be... really unfair and make you have to replay like half an hour because you didn't do a certain quest, which you didn't even know about, and as a result you can't get the true ending.
    - After the fifth game the art style just takes a giant drop for some reason, and to make it worse, the sixth game is also the... least fun one. I understood what they tried, but the art style change and the clunky execution of the new style just... didn't work, though seeing the new art style from the remake of the first game gives me hope for the future of the series.
    All in all, I recommend the games just for the fun of playing them. They're certainly iconic games, even if you don't like the fetishes presented which god knows I don't either, the fun of the games was more than enough to keep me playing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

G3-2SK

i didnt like most of the last RPGM games ive played, most of them were unfocused like someone made a bad game and slaped a few h-scenes on top of a bad plot with great effort to wastyour time

these games do none of it, quick games with no combat, only puzzle with a fully slutty MC and a great art, each game goes for around 30-90minutes and worth everyone of them
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

At first i thought this would be some kind of cheap and short RPG where you definitely waste your time. However, what i experienced is completely different. Here's my review about the game from 1-6.

Story: Really good i must say, it's about the journey of Rio, a bitch exorcist who will sex with monster in order to kill them. I must say that this series might have no actual ending cuz every parts are just small stories about her journey. However, don't let it fool you because all the stories are well-written and connected to each other (even the part 5 has its story takes place right after part 3).

Gameplay: This game isn't about going around and killing monsters to level up like other RPG, it's more like a puzzle game where you have to find things, connect them to find your way out. Battle was never a main idea of this game so you have to go around and solve puzzle instead. And that is why these games shrine, every puzzles are well-made, interesting and even some are kind hard to solve. It's has been a long time since i really enjoyed these puzzle games. (To me part 3 and 5 are the best)

CG: Mostly are tentacle and snail ? . For some reasons, in this world, demons are only horny tentacle and snail-like slime..... :D Also the dev has an indescribable amount of love for Pot rape because every parts there will be a bad end with it. The different about this game is despite most of CGs are Tentacle, they are reverse rape instead of those usual rape scenes in RPGM. Because the name of this series is "Bitch exorcist" so the MC is really open about sex, and there will be no corruption mechanic like any other RPGs.

In sum, this series is really great and i can't wait to enjoy the translated action one. Sometimes it's good to use brain and change your type a little bit instead of those copy-pasted corruption MRPGs. Anyway, if you're bored, feel sick with those usual MRPG or just want to have fun then this is your jam. Don't worry about the 1-6 because all of them are kind short (about 1-4 hours) so you can solve all the series in a day if you like. Enjoy and have fun !
  4. 5.00 star(s)

H.ERO

i really like this games it getting better with the newest game, it Simple but some of the puzzle it the old series are confusing so i recommend your read the comments/walthrought to find the answer, the female is sexy Cute lol, Most of CG are good, the Story is Okay for most part, Sounds/visual effect are quite Bad and no voice sounds when having Sex. So if your looking for Sex with Many tentacles monster this is it and please supports the developer if your like this so they can make more games like this