Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
Where in the secret room Because I look to everywhere.
I'm sorry, unfortunately I got confused because in the hidden room there is another secret door and I thought you were referring to it. If you notice on the left wall there is a crack, click on it and you will discover another door (once you enter it, an event is triggered to make it tangible, and after the event you have to go back in).

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
Please add a hide text box option.
I have noticed this 'problem' and am working on it, the only problem is that the name in the top left-hand corner of the text remains visible, but I think I can get around this by using a writing method (the name will be inserted in the box instead of above it), the ability to remove the text box will be available in future patches ^_^
In the meantime, you can use this tool, which is exactly what you are asking for ^_^

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-hide-message-box.31811/

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BiologicalLust-Christmas2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black_Dust

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
i already thried that but dont happen nothing i cant interact with the beds
Hi, so I set out to check everything well and tried and tried again(7 times in all possible variations, I also contacted my colabborate and he also pè unhinged),but to me and also to him the game runs smoothly without any problem, surely it must be buggy somehow,but I don't know how the only thing I can do is to pass you a save file that takes you right after the arrangement of the beds, to move on you have to click on the red carpet that is between the two beds

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
Hi, so I set out to check everything well and tried and tried again(7 times in all possible variations, I also contacted my colabborate and he also pè unhinged),but to me and also to him the game runs smoothly without any problem, surely it must be buggy somehow,but I don't know how the only thing I can do is to pass you a save file that takes you right after the arrangement of the beds, to move on you have to click on the red carpet that is between the two beds
Before using the save file try to play again from the beginning and go to Liz right away if you see it doesn't work use the saves

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
размер игру убавь версия маленькая а размер уже о го го

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BiologicalLust-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black_Dust

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay, I am kinda Stuck, I think. Unless I missed something...
Have I reached EoC?? (end of Content)

- I Cannot find the Drill for MC to spy on Annie.
-what is the deal with the dead table in the Gym blocking the door?
am I missing something or is there a Bug? Does not seem to be ANY events for Noon...

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
размер игру убавь версия маленькая а размер уже о го го
Hi, then you are right the weight of the game is too much there are 2 reasons why it is so big.
The first is that with each update I try to put in at least 7-10 minutes of play (I'm now working on 0.3 and obviously I play it for testing and I'm already at 40 min of play) and I add new events and maps (2 coming in 0.3) so the weight goes up.
The second reason (the biggest) is that when I started to make Biological Lust I was very inexperienced and the first scenes (which are about ten) weigh 200mb each so a total of at least 2 gb now I managed to reduce the size to 30mb (without lowering the quality) I'm starting to fix the images if all goes well for the 0.4-0.5 I should have remastered all the images I ask for a little patience creating a game is really hard I would never have thought, but doing it is very rewarding

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
Okay, I am kinda Stuck, I think. Unless I missed something...
Have I reached EoC?? (end of Content)

- I Cannot find the Drill for MC to spy on Annie.
-what is the deal with the dead table in the Gym blocking the door?
am I missing something or is there a Bug? Does not seem to be ANY events for Noon...
Hi, so during noon there are no interactions I put it free if you want to spend some time with Silvy and increase the affection , instead for the drill initially look for it in the warehouse, but you won't find it, immediately afterwards in the afternoon, go to the gym and an event will be triggered (the table is for that)
for anything else don't hesitate to ask

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm sorry, unfortunately I got confused because in the hidden room there is another secret door and I thought you were referring to it. If you notice on the left wall there is a crack, click on it and you will discover another door (once you enter it, an event is triggered to make it tangible, and after the event you have to go back in).
IDK what the Hell you are talking about,...
the ONLY room I have found with a Major-ass 'crack in the wall' is in Liz's bedroom
(and it is NOT on the left wall. It Is on the back wall, to the left...)
I tried pushing on it, nothing happened.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote