BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, unfortunately it is a scene that is required to advance the main plot, so not avoidable sorry
So to advance the plot I have to watch a scene that I'm not going to like and that will possibly eliminate my interest in two LIs...

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
So to advance the plot I have to watch a scene that I'm not going to like and that will possibly eliminate my interest in two LIs...
I am sorry, unfortunately it is a plot scene it is not possible to skip it, anyway I thank you for your comment for the next scenes I will put, if maybe there is some scene that might annoy someone I will put the possibility to skip it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am sorry, unfortunately it is a plot scene it is not possible to skip it, anyway I thank you for your comment for the next scenes I will put, if maybe there is some scene that might annoy someone I will put the possibility to skip it
Actually, if you skip it and it keeps happening, it usually doesn't change the fact that people don't like it. In general, the only option that most people will like is one that can be avoided, meaning it won't happen if they choose that option.

EDIT:

On the other hand, losing players by putting a single mandatory scene with a fetish that a relatively high number of players don't like doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Reactions: Black_Dust

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, since I guess that the scene is going to continue to be unavoidable because it's part of the plot, then I don't think it's worth continuing in this thread any longer.

So, Black_Dust, good luck with the game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Major game breaking bug.. spied on Angel in her room and the game froze up at her orgasm it would not continue on! Attached save so maybe dev can figure out what happened.

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
Major game breaking bug.. spied on Angel in her room and the game froze up at her orgasm it would not continue on! Attached save so maybe dev can figure out what happened.
Hi, I tried your save file,but it doesn't detect it possible it is corrupted?
I specify that I used the window version

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi, I tried your save file,but it doesn't detect it possible it is corrupted?
I specify that I used the window version
OK re upped it with the full saves. I also made a third save so both slot 2 and 3 have the bugged save.

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
OK re upped it with the full saves. I also made a third save so both slot 2 and 3 have the bugged save.
Hi, so I tried the save and unfortunately the problem is not mine, unfortunately I had this problem myself with another RPGM game. To make it simple, every now and then the game bugs and the scene stays in a loop,but for the game the scene is not there and then it tells it that it is finished and moves on. Of course the movie results as it is over, so the menu opens again: saving during the looped scene causes the game to get some problems and you cannot unlock it.
I tried Angel's scene with the first save and it goes without any problem(tried it 5 times at different times)
The Angel scene is optional so skip it, obviously this problem happened to me with other RPGM games, so save often during games and don't save during scenes to avoid this problem.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi, so I tried the save and unfortunately the problem is not mine, unfortunately I had this problem myself with another RPGM game. To make it simple, every now and then the game bugs and the scene stays in a loop,but for the game the scene is not there and then it tells it that it is finished and moves on. Of course the movie results as it is over, so the menu opens again: saving during the looped scene causes the game to get some problems and you cannot unlock it.
I tried Angel's scene with the first save and it goes without any problem(tried it 5 times at different times)
The Angel scene is optional so skip it, obviously this problem happened to me with other RPGM games, so save often during games and don't save during scenes to avoid this problem.
Guess I might as well dump the game because I don't save often and definitely not starting the fuck over. Not worth it. If you can't fix the save or get me out of the damn loop and re-save it than I give up.

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
Guess I might as well dump the game because I don't save often and definitely not starting the fuck over. Not worth it. If you can't fix the save or get me out of the damn loop and re-save it than I give up.
Hi, so I was able to unlock you from the loop and saved in Albert's room.
Looking good in Angel's event I noticed some problem,for now avoid that scene since it would send you back in loop I will fix everything in 0.2 ^_^

Reactions: molitar

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
love interests. girls that are a part of the harem ect.
Of course, right from the start the protagonist has a girlfriend, then during the game you will discover the stories of the girls and each of them will form a relationship with the protagonist (excuse the question, but English is not my language ^^')

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote