Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
IDK what the Hell you are talking about,...
the ONLY room I have found with a Major-ass 'crack in the wall' is in Liz's bedroom
(and it is NOT on the left wall. It Is on the back wall, to the left...)
I tried pushing on it, nothing happened.
This message is from December and concerns the Christmas event which is a spin-off and is a separate game not connected with the v0.2 I put up today

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Hi, so during noon there are no interactions I put it free if you want to spend some time with Silvy and increase the affection , instead for the drill initially look for it in the warehouse, but you won't find it, immediately afterwards in the afternoon, go to the gym and an event will be triggered (the table is for that)
for anything else don't hesitate to ask
I tried that. Nothing happened.
what is suppose to happen with the table? Can I move it & How?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This message is from December and concerns the Christmas event which is a spin-off and is a separate game not connected with the v0.2 I put up today
Okay. I have not played that, or the Halloween version yet. (Is that where the "nightmare scene" is?)

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
So mc has to find the drill and once you go to the closet(where in precendence he saw it while the teacher was asking him for more comfortable clothes)you will look for it,but you won't find it anymore,now if you go to the gym in the afternoon you will find Annie struggling with drill and there it will trigger an event where you will find the drill,(the table is put there for the event afterwards it will disappear)

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Note to Players;
-For easier tracking of problems, PLEASE insert which Game you are Playing, in your Post, and having trouble with
so other players (can ignore or follow) do not get confused, and it will Help the DEV locate the problem faster.

Ex. I am playing the Main Game v0.??? and I am having an issue with,....
Ex. I am playing the "Christmas special", and I am having an issue with,....
Ex. I am playing the "Halloween special", and I am having an issue with,...

Reactions: Black_Dust

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So mc has to find the drill and once you go to the closet(where in precendence he saw it while the teacher was asking him for more comfortable clothes)you will look for it,but you won't find it anymore,now if you go to the gym in the afternoon you will find Annie struggling with drill and there it will trigger an event where you will find the drill,(the table is put there for the event afterwards it will disappear)
Okay, got it. Help Annie. Ignore table. ;) TY

I guess, part of my issue was 'following the MC's Narrative'.
- to find the drill and make the hole in wall WHILE Annie was in Gym.
So, I was racing around trying to find Drill B4 Afternoon
(SO, I Never actually reached That point yet, )
I have now reached EoC for this version. till next time.
I will Now play X-mas & Halloween specials.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black_Dust

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Biological Lust [0.2] [Black_Dust]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote