• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Newest update is broken. I've spent time unlocking the hair and outfits once again and when i did, i customized myself then quit the game to take a break. When i launched it again? it reverted everything and relocked the hair and outfits so i had to go through AGAIN to unlock everything. This update seems to be bugged to where it saves your guns (their levels and stuff) but any unlockables you got will revert to being locked everytime you quit the game.

Reactions: ai9999

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok I have a silly question in the second Mansion mission (where you need to get back and unlock the sewer door) when I get to the sewers I need 4 "L" pieces , I found only 3 , 1 drop from a zombie when you get down, 1 in the big room with the dogs, and 1 in the area when you start previous mission... where is the 4th "L" piece?

Broshir

Nov 25, 2020
Ok I have a silly question in the second Mansion mission (where you need to get back and unlock the sewer door) when I get to the sewers I need 4 "L" pieces , I found only 3 , 1 drop from a zombie when you get down, 1 in the big room with the dogs, and 1 in the area when you start previous mission... where is the 4th "L" piece?
on the ceiling in room with zombies

Suskaven

Jan 14, 2024
Can someone upload a video of the secret ending on mission 12. I played through the whole level but after caught by a brute it was just the normal "you died" screen. No CGs, nothing.

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone upload a video of the secret ending on mission 12. I played through the whole level but after caught by a brute it was just the normal "you died" screen. No CGs, nothing.
I gotchu. I was actually messing around to do this yesterday so I have one version still.
The compression is bad because I didn't want to have to upload to a different host site, so sorry for that.
I tossed the original quality because it was huge in size. But... I might re-record if it's too bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robert24

Aug 23, 2019
Any suggestion on how to insert the 4th slot? I got all the 4 disks however I can't insert the 4th! It kept going to Examine it

Oct 8, 2019
Any suggestion on how to insert the 4th slot? I got all the 4 disks however I can't insert the 4th! It kept going to Examine it
One is a trick emblem. They did this for mission 7 too, look close at them, the blue dotted ones are the ones you need. The red/pink dot one is the fake.

Robert24

Aug 23, 2019
Yes, see how the dot on the one in your inventory is like a light pink-ish? That is the fake one. It's hard to tell which one you're actually missing though, did you go back to B2 building and get the one locked from the laser crystal puzzle?
Yes that is correct! I got it after the Cage unlocked after I completed the Laser Mission. Another One I found was in the cave

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes