3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Suskaven

Jan 14, 2024
Can someone upload a video of the secret ending on mission 12. I played through the whole level but after caught by a brute it was just the normal "you died" screen. No CGs, nothing.

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone upload a video of the secret ending on mission 12. I played through the whole level but after caught by a brute it was just the normal "you died" screen. No CGs, nothing.
I gotchu. I was actually messing around to do this yesterday so I have one version still.
The compression is bad because I didn't want to have to upload to a different host site, so sorry for that.
I tossed the original quality because it was huge in size. But... I might re-record if it's too bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robert24

Aug 23, 2019
Any suggestion on how to insert the 4th slot? I got all the 4 disks however I can't insert the 4th! It kept going to Examine it

Oct 8, 2019
Any suggestion on how to insert the 4th slot? I got all the 4 disks however I can't insert the 4th! It kept going to Examine it
One is a trick emblem. They did this for mission 7 too, look close at them, the blue dotted ones are the ones you need. The red/pink dot one is the fake.

Robert24

Aug 23, 2019
Yes, see how the dot on the one in your inventory is like a light pink-ish? That is the fake one. It's hard to tell which one you're actually missing though, did you go back to B2 building and get the one locked from the laser crystal puzzle?
Yes that is correct! I got it after the Cage unlocked after I completed the Laser Mission. Another One I found was in the cave

DryWet

Jun 22, 2023
Full code list stolen from game assets and encoded as Fantasy Cards :cool:

Including alternative face model
View attachment 3566032

Code:
IEU1-PGN6        Pigeon Tier
CRDL-E1ZD        Crocodile Tier
GLWH-EAP7        Eagle Tier
HN8D-RXM3        Hound Tier
21FX-UN9B        Fox Tier
FXHD-13TK        FoxHound Tier
-B-B3-3-         BigBoss (disabled?)
-Q-BV-3-         TheBoss (disabled?)

LK57-1S8N        Suit Jill RE1
RL3J-SKNV        Suit Jill R3M
SFCP-NTL3        Hair Jill RE5
A2RH-BID6        Hair Jill R3M

V4T2-XLAM        Ammo Quantity 2x
DRTE-2QPB        Enemy Drop Ratio 1.5x
HCTR-5731        Pistol Crit % x3

UCHA-EUFZ        Jill Bush None
PKJB-I1SG        Jill Bush 1
J2B6-FXQK        Jill Bush 2
LJ73-BHSU        Jill Bush 3
4DKL-WSX9        Jill Bush 4
Z6H1-UWAH        Jill Bush 5
5U6J-SD84        Jill Bush 6
RDV2-YNBC        Jill Bush 7
L53E-G276        Jill Bush 8
QC51-Z3F8        GPU Heavy Bush 1
TX9Y-CDFH        GPU Heavy Bush 2
LKEB-WPL3        GPU Heavy Bush 3

LEBY-8439        Jill JV Look 2 (default?)
5734-APHB        Jill SZ Look 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, should the game be running at this point? Should I enter the codes only after entering the game menu?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes