• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i run now over 6 hours where pls. the gemstones is in B4 a gemstone? i found in B1 yellow stones and in B2 i have the red stone at the beginning when you jump down and the red stone over the closed door and im stuck . Pls anyone can help ty so much

Lucentshard

Dec 17, 2018
None of the codes work for me.
They say "Wrong Code or Already used"

And I only see missions up to mission 10. Did I download the wrong version?

xx530693785

May 12, 2020
There are two colors of gemstones. May I ask if the total number of these two gemstones is calculated together or separately

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
None of the codes work for me.
They say "Wrong Code or Already used"

And I only see missions up to mission 10. Did I download the wrong version?
come to their blogspot and download it bro, they have mega and medafire links , latest Arena version :whistle:

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
i dun even count how much gemstone i found so... can't describe exactly.. cost 4 hours afternoon couldn't find all, i tried again at night lol, i just checked every place, walked slowly and used flashlight to check carefully... when i was too tired and i thought couldn't find more.. i came to check the door and saw "the damn door now open" =)))) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zonegamer38

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i dun even count how much gemstone i found so... can't describe exactly.. cost 4 hours afternoon couldn't find all, i tried again at night lol, i just checked every place, walked slowly and used flashlight to check carefully... when i was too tired and i thought couldn't find more.. i came to check the door and saw "the damn door now open" =)))) :ROFLMAO:
pls where must i search for all gemstones i found 7 and i need 9 where the other 2 gemstones ?
Help pls. i run over 6 hours and cant find all ty so much

Dec 25, 2018
map.png
Sorry, I'm too lazy to use Corel Draw or other applications so I just use paint to make a simple map :HideThePain:
The blue triangle is where we start this stage's mission.
The red dots are the locations of the jades that must be destroyed.
Inside building B1 it shouldn't be difficult to find it.
For the outside area, the first jade is on the small bridge in the starting area and the second jade is above the door which requires us to destroy all the jades.
for the jade in the building which is located below the map. the first one is in the first room attached to a pole. the second is in a room that has a long red gas cylinder. the third is in a room that has a stone monument with an eye carved at the top. and the fourth is in the room that has stairs.
I myself haven't finished this stage because after passing through the door with the jade requirements suddenly my laptop got a d3d lost error so I decided not to continue with the stage..

Oct 8, 2019
how to use cheats?
You need to download CheatEngine if you don't have it.
Download the cheat table, extract that. Run CheatEngine. Drag and drop the cheat table into the CheatEngine window.

You'll probably get a prompt to 'import list' just confirm yes. Launch the game. Tab over to CE, click the eyeglass over monitor button on upper top left. Choose Bioasshard.exe and confirm.

The custom cheat table is now active and CE is hooked into the game. Now just toggle whatever cheat settings you want to use on the table list and you can toggle off/on while the game still runs.

You have to do this every fresh launch of the game.

Reactions: ohmanxD and MoreNow

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Two new BJ S*xttack animations and new face type for julia... :HideThePain: hmmmm...I mean IDK, I might download this in next update...

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes