• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Here's what happened: in almost a whole year they made a shimmering sky? Or did I miss something? I don’t understand, this is some kind of joke, are they ?

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Here's what happened: in almost a whole year they made a shimmering sky? Or did I miss something? I don’t understand, this is some kind of joke, are they ?
You act surprised like VersusX is capable of delivering updates in any meaningful amount of time. Just reign in that expectation that an update is ever going to happen within the next month.

Jul 16, 2022
most games have a story do they not?

this game is based on a Resident Evil parody this game doesn't touch too much on an in depth story though
A Resident Evil parody yea, but I didn't know there was an overarching story for this (doubt its the same as the real Resident Evil games). Been awhile since I played this though, maybe I missed some real world-building things that aren't puzzle related stuff.
Side note: Where is that signature gif with the demon girl is from?

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
A Resident Evil parody yea, but I didn't know there was an overarching story for this (doubt its the same as the real Resident Evil games). Been awhile since I played this though, maybe I missed some real world-building stuff that aren't puzzle related stuff.
Side note: Where is that signature gif with the demon girl is from?
this game is just a parody, you are correct.

but the game doesn't go in depth into the story like most other games.

for example, resident evil games tend to be long story wise, this game being based on a resident evil parody does not touch too much on story driven elements.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
this game is just a parody, you are correct.

but the game doesn't go in depth into the story like most other games.

for example, resident evil games tend to be long story wise, this game being based on a resident evil parody does not touch too much on story driven elements.
So you agree there's literally zero story to this game? I don't get your comments lol

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
So many annoying softlock bug. Bugs such as unable to open door (pressing F but nothing happen), sometimes after jumping down Julia just floating in mid air. Sometimes important items did not spawn at all after restart. Non of a playthough i managed to pass through the latest few mission due to annoying softlocking bug (after the infinte egg mission). The game so easy to get bugged with "F" function key and key they keep forcing player to do so much backtracking and retrieving items. How does they even pass through testing before release?

Reactions: Kashei1979
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes