• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

j1zzpep

Sep 16, 2023
guys.... just chill a little bit, it takes time to develop games and in the end they do release the game for free so just calm down, its harder than it looks to properly develop a game for one person/ a small team

Reactions: Dhitz

LadyLahmia

Aug 25, 2019
hey.. yeah it would be awesome to get the new fantasy codes because i still dont find the right ones or maybe iam just a bit stupid :D

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
honestly, I'm really hoping for a character model update. The main girl Julia(?) just... isn't very appealing to me. And the enemy designs look really unpolished as well.
I do agree the enemies need a total skin rework, but I feel like Julia is in the right place, she has that "average girl" feel that works well with the ambiance of the game imho

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
honestly, I'm really hoping for a character model update. The main girl Julia(?) just... isn't very appealing to me. And the enemy designs look really unpolished as well.
I do agree the enemies need a total skin rework, but I feel like Julia is in the right place, she has that "average girl" feel that works well with the ambiance of the game imho
It would be great if she looked more like Jill Valentine from RE3 Remake.

Oct 9, 2021
Ok, I feel dumb playing this game.
What is the objective? cleanup zombies or reach checkpoint? What's the most effective body target, is it headshot? I never played Biohazard. I think I need a guide. Tried searching for guide but its mostly are on activating stuff/cheat codes. This is assuming most features are locked based on missions and upgrades

ketsup

Feb 29, 2024
Ok, I feel dumb playing this game.
What is the objective? cleanup zombies or reach checkpoint? What's the most effective body target, is it headshot? I never played Biohazard. I think I need a guide. Tried searching for guide but its mostly are on activating stuff/cheat codes. This is assuming most features are locked based on missions and upgrades
Standard zombie rules apply, if it has a head shoot the head. Most of the levels are more or less easter egg hunts, you get an objective to find something maybe a locked door, then you go find the key, then go back to the door. The back alley level requires you to kill all the zombies.

Currently this game is just one big showcase of the mechanics that will eventually be implemented into the finished product.

Oct 9, 2021
Standard zombie rules apply, if it has a head shoot the head. Most of the levels are more or less easter egg hunts, you get an objective to find something maybe a locked door, then you go find the key, then go back to the door. The back alley level requires you to kill all the zombies.

Currently this game is just one big showcase of the mechanics that will eventually be implemented into the finished product.
Owh ok thanks... and I went for Zombie killing instead and death by timer xD

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Are the zombies going to stop looking like Counter-Strike cosplayers soon? I miss the older model.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes