ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
tried that, loaded and masturbated whole sat/sun, loaded, tried again... didnt work, even loaded to try to get a rainy day on both sat/sun, didnt work. more info would be much appreciated.
- at small interest also, got no option to talk to brother/tamara anymore, did the vacation like 30 times
Have you already done a striptease

korabxen

Sep 6, 2016
For Tamara some event need be done before her husband left her, and some event start work for me when her housband left her and i talk with her in Tamara house.

kile

Aug 18, 2016
this is the only save file created the moment i clicked save so i guess this is it ?:)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... blubb ... like for every page ...
That's just un-be-lie-vable @ace_boogie! :D
You're definitely our official resident QSP Spetsnaz - congratulations man! Going commando, dropping out of nowhere, with a solution at hand!
How do you know that all? Just wow, I'm speechless...

Have a treat... Spetsnaz_015e69_1647873.jpg

Last edited:

Some

Nov 20, 2016
And so what after masturbation and sucking brother? What's next step?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
And so what after masturbation and sucking brother? What's next step?
That's it
this is the only save file created the moment i clicked save so i guess this is it ?:)
Well, I can't tell what the problem is since you're now in winter. If you don't mind could you roll back a month or two.

Reactions: Cirro84

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
qsp save editor in the tools and tutorial section

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
can the update work with 0.8....and heres the torrent file for i t if anybody needs(in my opnion downloading this amount of huge file is better to do with torrent then with gofile or mega)

Reactions: Freak

Kirito0017

Nov 13, 2016
I have a question about the brother as well. I've done the vacation a bunch of times, getting to where Tamara and the brother have been having sex in the backyard as well as doing bjs when going on vacation, but nothing further. I've done plenty of stripteases on the weekdays, and have tried masturbation during the weekends but nothing yet.

ze0

Aug 5, 2016
I have a question about the brother as well. I've done the vacation a bunch of times, getting to where Tamara and the brother have been having sex in the backyard as well as doing bjs when going on vacation, but nothing further. I've done plenty of stripteases on the weekdays, and have tried masturbation during the weekends but nothing yet.
fully complete the striptease event, it shouldn't repeat after you finish it. you need an appearance of at least cute. If you have a high enough appearance he'll say "You are mega sexy, SIS! – swallowed brother." at the end of the event instead of "No, SIS! While sexy you do not pull!"

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
yes there is in modded game. click on the history and then cheats there u can add 500k money perfekt face....
Well, I only want to cheat for money. How to get rid of acne without cheats?
And I really don't want 500k... Just a few more than 1500 to start with and be able to buy the things I want from the start.

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
Well, I only want to cheat for money. How to get rid of acne without cheats?
And I really don't want 500k... Just a few more than 1500 to start with and be able to buy the things I want from the start.
check thread about qsp savegame cheat for like plus 1k money and u can go to the indiworld with the bus and then to the clinic(than saloon/facials) where u can choose golden mask for your face but u will need like 10-25k for that.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
check thread about qsp savegame cheat for like plus 1k money and u can go to the indiworld with the bus and then to the clinic(than saloon/facials) where u can choose golden mask for your face but u will need like 10-25k for that.
Seriously? You need to gather over 10k just to get rid of acne? There must be something else!

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
Seriously? You need to gather over 10k just to get rid of acne? There must be something else!
there is a cheaper option in the same place but i forgot the name of it. U can go and by some Skin ointment in the "TC" or make up.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes