VN Others Completed Big Family Hypnosis "It's a Family, So It's Natural to Have Sex..." [Final] [Lune]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Graff koo2

Dec 20, 2023
This Lune game does not officially support android.

That said, what is happening is that the game is asking you to calibrate the monitor settings at first launch. To bypass that screen, either follow the instructions to finish setting it up, or delete your save data and select "no" twice as listed on the instructions in the OP. If you want save data that bypass that screen, check out the attached file.
Also , I needed a save file thanks for that . But it have some problem (or it cause problems to me) .
When I unzip it to save folder & start the game the cgs , memory (scenes) are locked but when I click the character view thing and back out the memory are unlocked but the cgs are locked .

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Also , I needed a save file thanks for that . But it have some problem (or it cause problems to me) .
When I unzip it to save folder & start the game the cgs , memory (scenes) are locked but when I click the character view thing and back out the memory are unlocked but the cgs are locked .
It looks like it does not work fine on Android then. Android is not officially supported, so if you have issues with Android specific problems, then you are on your own.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Her being blackmailed, raped or unconscious is better than mind control or hypnosis. As they involve these little known things called choices and consequences. Mind control and hypnosis on the other hand are a total copout for people who can't write women. Why give her thoughts and reactions when you can just focus on him and his needs. Pretty gay if you ask me. Not to mention it's supernatural shit. These things don't exist IRL, meanwhile brainwashing does. But that takes time and effort and nobody ever wants to do that. Let alone watch it. Since it requires, I dunno, character development? It's lazy on both parts the writer and viewer.
"I don't like this fetish so I will proceed to bitch about why you shouldn't either."

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
On one hand, finally, this is translated. On the other hand, it’s mtl. On the third hand, beggars can’t be chooser.
except GPT offers a passable MTL experience so the minimum standard for MTL has been raised.

So I would argue that we can at least expect that level. If you're too cheap or can't afford it maybe ask for donations. I think it was said a decent sized LN cost like $40 to $50? Might be lower now and I think that was for a pretty beefy LN. But still if you can get a few people to donate a few bucks then that would pay for it pretty fast.

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
Is this just a kinetic VN? I skimmed through a good chunk but there wasn't really any interactivity other than choosing where to nut.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote