VN Others Completed Big Family Hypnosis "It's a Family, So It's Natural to Have Sex..." [Final] [Lune]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
Translation is okay for mtl. It's serviceable. Only thing I find a little annoying is that the choices you can make, are not translated
:(

blargh.png

• Sad
Reactions: Lust0ne

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
WTF? What kind of terrible translation is this where something that is needed for the game itself is not translated? What's the point of such a translation?

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
WTF? What kind of terrible translation is this where something that is needed for the game itself is not translated? What's the point of such a translation?
This is more of a technical problem than anything else.

Most text-scripts can be run through MTL and processed as batches which is the bulk of the translating work, but choices in games are sometimes implemented as images or as scripts which can break if anything in the script is changed. Translating scripts is just a bad idea and requires a lot of testing to make sure nothing breaks after modifying them. Translating images, especially for people who cannot read Kanji/Katakana/Hiragana requires OCR software in addition to Translation software and then image editing software + repackaging software that works to repackage the translated images. And that is on top of the workflow needed to get the game to render the translated dialogue text. As a technical problem, there is currently no way to fully automate it in the same way that dialogue translation can be automated even if each individual step is not that complicated. The software just does not exist, so a human eye needs to look at it and decide if it worked or not at some point, unlike dialogue translation which can mostly be left untouched.

Basically it takes time, a lot of it, exponentially more compared to just doing the dialogue. If the original translator, in this case Sugoi Visual Novel, did not take the time to spend 5-10x+ longer working on this title, then the images cannot get translated. SVN never translates images, so if that is important for you, then be sure to avoid MTLs by them.

The point is to make the dialogue available at least. Literally better than nothing. If you disagree, then do not bother with MTL. For anyone who really wants the choices translated, you can always use OCR software yourself to copy the characters and dump them into google. Examples include MS Powertoy OCR, and Capture2Text (tesseract), Google lens. Getting that back into the game so it can display it is incredibly complicated and time consuming which is why many MTLs do not bother with it.

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I only get an error message when starting. Then when it starts it just shows special characters and the whole thing closes again.:eek:

Jan 12, 2020
It is pretty normal for a family to have sex, my uncle did it all the time. Wait a minute...

why i should play this rather than watching it anime? i mean what make you want to play this instead of watching the anime version?
There are plenty of reasons to prefer h-scenes in eroge to their hentai animation counterparts. For one, most hentai are pretty low budget and have very stiff animation. Eroge scenes make you use your imagination, which can be hot if the narration and dirty talk are good. Eroges, especially nukiges, also tend to have much more sex scenes, which covers more fetishes and sex positions. Plus you often get to choose between internal and external ejaculation.

But this is a machine translation, so it's probably not as hot as it could be if it were a proper translation.

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
yeah no, translation is so bad. And ive played tons of badly translated rpgm games <.<...

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Why does the jplocale says "because you will NOT be able to move these files after installation" ? :unsure:

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Why does the jplocale says "because you will NOT be able to move these files after installation" ? :unsure:
Because it needs to add a registry entry based on the current location of the files. It is entries in the Windows registry that are used to determine context menu entries for each type of object (files, folders, 32-bit binaries, 64-bit binaries, libraries, etc).

The registry will look to wherever the files currently are when you select to install applocale to the context menu. If you move the files, that pointer in the registry will be incorrect, so you can either uninstall/reinstall it or fix the path in the registry to wherever you moved the files.

Reactions: AkaQ

Graff koo2

Dec 20, 2023
Hey , I got it stuck over here . What can I do?
And yes I am playing on Android . If you don't know anything 'bout it tell me what you do after this screen .

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Hey , I got it stuck over here . What can I do?
And yes I am playing on Android . If you don't know anything 'bout it tell me what you do after this screen .
This Lune game does not officially support android.

That said, what is happening is that the game is asking you to calibrate the monitor settings at first launch. To bypass that screen, either follow the instructions to finish setting it up, or delete your save data and select "no" twice as listed on the instructions in the OP. If you want save data that bypass that screen, check out the attached file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Graff koo2

Graff koo2

Dec 20, 2023
This Lune game does not officially support android.

That said, what is happening is that the game is asking you to calibrate the monitor settings at first launch. To bypass that screen, either follow the instructions to finish setting it up, or delete your save data and select "no" twice as listed on the instructions in the OP. If you want save data that bypass that screen, check out the attached file.
Thanks but I already have sorted it out .
Also it's working fine on Android.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote