Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
B ...

any info for a release window for 0.2? :)

For translation, someone here on the forum mentioned - I tried it with some shorter texts and it worked really good (german <> english). Maybe that can help in the short term.
If nothing changes a lot in more or less 15 days, the winner will be E :p

About v0.2, well, it's hard to say the date of release, we're working hard (now are 3:38 AM and I'm working on it) but there are a lot of things to do: inventory system (we finished it today and now we have to test if works all ok), new scenarios (university stuff), new characters and a lot of content (we try to add new actions for the week so when you move trought the map there's always some things to do)...and some surprises :evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:
We already have a lot of new content but there are still a lot of things missing, we're trying to work on that as much as we can but we also have other job so we can't devote as hours as we would like to the game.
We hope you like the update and that the wait was worth it ;)
We ask for a little patience, surely these delays will only occur in these initial versions (0.2 or 0.3 as much) :oops:

And thanks for your suggestion about translation but it's imprescindible a person that do the translation, certain things can't be interpreted by an automated translator :p

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
And thanks for your suggestion about translation but it's imprescindible a person that do the translation, certain things can't be interpreted by an automated translator :p
That's true, but DeepL shows you alternative vocabulary for every word you click. With explanations below etc. And when you change a word, it adjusts the sentence correctly. It certainly can't replace a pro, but in many games here it would probably be a difference like day and night. (not so extreme here^^)
I had the comment translated via the page and think that the translation is already working well.

Eso es cierto, pero DeepL te muestra vocabulario alternativo para cada palabra que hagas clic. Con explicaciones a continuación, etc. Y cuando cambias una palabra, ajusta la oración correctamente. Ciertamente no puede reemplazar a un profesional, pero en muchos juegos aquí probablemente sería una diferencia como el día y la noche. (no tan extremo aquí^^)
Hice traducir el comentario a través de la página y creo que la traducción ya está funcionando bien.

Traducción realizada con el traductor
(from german to english and spanish)

I don't know how good the Spanish translation is, though. ^^

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That's true, but DeepL shows you alternative vocabulary for every word you click. With explanations below etc. And when you change a word, it adjusts the sentence correctly. It certainly can't replace a pro, but in many games here it would probably be a difference like day and night. (not so extreme here^^)
I had the comment translated via the page and think that the translation is already working well.

(from german to english and spanish)

I don't know how good the Spanish translation is, though. ^^
The translation is very good, I will keep it in mind and I'll use it, thank you very much!

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'm using the English version, and I can't check stats or inventory. Hovering or clicking on them does nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Pls send the update :)
There isn't a new version yet, when I talk about latest version I refer about latest fix for android (0.1fix2).

We're working hard in new 0.2 version but it'll still take a while, but it'll be a big update.

BTW, here's the result of two pateon polls:

- Be able or not to decide MC name: 50 / 50
So we decided to put an option to choose the name but specifying that by default the name would be Tony.

- New character for the game: E (42.86 %)
1.jpg
She will be introduced in the new version.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Could we see 0.2 in this month?reallllly looking forward to it.And thanks for ur hard work,this game is definely gonna to be one of the best games on this site!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Could we see 0.2 in this month?reallllly looking forward to it.And thanks for ur hard work,this game is definely gonna to be one of the best games on this site!
I appreciate your words.

Well, at the beginning of the month I could tell you that maybe... but then the days pass very fast.
If we worked only in the game, I would certainly say "Yes!", but we have other fulltime jobs so we can only work on the game in free hours and in weekends (actually, at least for me, it's like I have two jobs, some days are hard :oops: but hey, I LOVE TO DO IT! :biggrin:;))

And last but not least, the game needs the translation to English :p
This time, instead of do all the translation at the end of making process, we try to have the translation of finished parts to speed the process. This will save us some week of delay in the launch.

Know that Gina is waiting for you too :heartcoveredeyes:
gina reading_2.png

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I appreciate your words.

Well, at the beginning of the month I could tell you that maybe... but then the days pass very fast.
If we worked only in the game, I would certainly say "Yes!", but we have other fulltime jobs so we can only work on the game in free hours and in weekends (actually, at least for me, it's like I have two jobs, some days are hard :oops: but hey, I LOVE TO DO IT! :biggrin:;))

This time, instead of do all the translation at the end of making process, we try to have the translation of finished parts to speed the process. This will save us some week of delay in the launch.

View attachment 157357
I appreciate your words.

View attachment 157357
That’s alright,just take ur time.Life is more important than game,isn’t it?Wish u all the best dear friend.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes