• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Juego en PC y veo algunos fallos en la versión:

- No me deja ver las estadisticas aunque pulse encima de ellas en la parte superior de la ventana.
- A veces me avisa de que voy a perder "puntos" y a veces no. De todas formas, a ver cuando alguien hace un walkthrough.
- Hay opciones que no estan disponibles todavía.
- En la versión en español los dialogos salen en ingles.

Aún así este juego pinta muy, muy, muy bien. Muchos personajes, bien creados, buena historia, que parece que tiene sentido. Si la v.0.2 es igual de buena me apuntaré como patrón :)
Hola woscarricoche,

Te puntualizo algunos puntos que has comentado:

- La ventana de estadísticas así como la de inventario aún no están disponibles para esta versión 0.1, estamos trabajando en ellas para la versión 0.2. Del mismo modo, las opciones que dicen que no están disponibles, como las visitas por la mañana a las habitaciones de Gina o Jessy, también serán añadidas en la siguiente versión así como muchas otras cosas.
- Lo de los puntos que comentas pasa con la versión en Inglés solo (fue un problema en la traducción), ya está corregido para la siguiente versión.
- Eso que dices de la selección de idioma se me hace raro, lo acabo de probar y me funciona bien. En que plataforma juegas, PC? y juegas con la última versión (0.1)?

Y muchas gracias por el último comentario, me alegra que te guste el juego y lo hayas disfrutado, estamos trabajando duro para la siguiente versión. Puedes visitar nuestro patreon en:
Mañana seguramente pondremos una encuesta para elegir un nuevo personaje para la nueva versión (una compañera de piso para Alexia).

Por cierto, una última cosa, en este foro mejor poner también los posts en inglés, así todo pueden entender de que hablamos ;)

Un saludo!

------------------------------------------------

Hello woscarricoche,

I point out some points that you have commented:

- The statistics window as well as the inventory window are not yet available for this version 0.1, we're working on them for version 0.2. Similarly, options that say they aren't available, such as morning visits to the rooms of Gina or Jessy, will also be added in the next version as well as many other things.
- The points problem that you comment only happens in the English version only (it was a problem in the translation), is already corrected for the next version.
- What you say about the language selection is strange to me, I just tried it and it works well for me. What platform do you play on, PC? and you play with the latest version (0.1)?

Thank you very much for the last comment, I'm glad that you like the game and you have enjoyed it, we're working hard for the next version. You can visit our patreon at:
Tomorrow we'll surely put a poll to choose a new character for the new version (a roommate for Alexia).

BTW, one last thing, in this forum it's better to also put the messages in English ;)

Regards!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I played on Windows PC and found some bugs in v.0.1.fix

- I can't see statistics, doesn't matter if i click over the "statistics" word of icon.
- Sometimes the game tells me I will lose points, sometime doesn't. We need a WT :)
- Some options are still no available.
- Dialogues appear in English while playing Spanish version.

Anyway, the game looks really, really, really awesome. Lot of characters, well developed, a good story that has sense. If v.0.2 has the same level, I'll definitely become a Patreon. :) Good job.
Hahaha, you're fast x'D

There's no walkthrough at this moment but here you can find some guides:

i really like if the game have nice render. good models and hot body figure, gonna try this one :winkytongue:
Thanks!

Reactions: woscarricoche

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi all!

If someone is interested, we've posted a poll in Patreon to choose a new character, Alexia's flatmate.

Here are the candidates:
Cos sencer_v1.jpg Cara_v1 (low resolution).jpg
(Hi-res face image here: )

Reactions: Mark17 and VI487

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My top 3 would be F, A and B, in that order :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
F is based on Elsa Jean :evilsmile:
To me F. would be the most original model from the rest of the options, A and B, especially the face, you seen in quite many games, so F is the most original from this bunch, plus to me she seem the most interesting. But, if most of the votes falls on A or B, I'm happy with them too :)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
To me F. would be the most original model from the rest of the options, A and B, especially the face, you seen in quite many games, so F is the most original from this bunch, plus to me she seem the most interesting. But, if most of the votes falls on A or B, I'm happy with them too :)
Exactly, F and D are the most custimized.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
F for me number 1 she has the best body type
B number 2 has easily the best looking face
C I like because of the red hair but also because of the sad face cheer her up? maybe.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
+E
When Cassandra will appear in your game?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
+E
When Cassandra will appear in your game?
Hi Mark17,

If you refer to Cassie, the photographer, there will be new content in the next version :evilsmile:

If you talk about the previous tenant of Gina's apartment, you'll have to wait a little longer, maybe in 0.3 ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In Patreon, E is taking some advantage... Is it because her nipples are more marked? :evilsmile:x'D

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes