Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks to @mare88 feedbacks I can found and fix some important bugs (problems with second encounter with Ms Cooper and the next visit to bathroom when Jessy is there)

I started playing from scratch with the English translation to be sure, and in the way I found some other minor bugs that are already fixed.

I need to finish to play the game till the end to be sure that there aren't more bugs, I'm almost at the end, tomorrow I finish it and then compilate a new version (0.2b) that I hope its definitive.

My apologies for all this bugs, it was a big update with a lot of programming, and I'm learning and improve while creating it.

I let you know when new version is uploaded to our Patreon.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
when will be uploaded next update?
If you mean v0.2b with many bugs fixed we just uploaded on our Patreon (y)

If you're referring to the next v0.3, well, from now on we'll release shorter versions so as not to make the players wait so long, so the next one will be v0.2.1.

We don't have a definite date... we just released this one :LOL::p

Now we will take a deserved vacation days for Christmas, we need a bit of tranquility, these days have been frenetic, think that we don't work all day on this, we already have another job, so we dedicate the free hours, and many, but from time to time to not saturate need a little respite :giggle:

You will have news of the next one, for now, I hope you enjoy this one! ;):devilish:

Reactions: bighunter

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
When is uploaded into this upload page?

If you mean v0.2b with many bugs fixed we just uploaded on our Patreon (y)

If you're referring to the next v0.3, well, from now on we'll release shorter versions so as not to make the players wait so long, so the next one will be v0.2.1.

We don't have a definite date... we just released this one :LOL::p

Now we will take a deserved vacation days for Christmas, we need a bit of tranquility, these days have been frenetic, think that we don't work all day on this, we already have another job, so we dedicate the free hours, and many, but from time to time to not saturate need a little respite :giggle:

You will have news of the next one, for now, I hope you enjoy this one! ;):devilish:

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
hi
i started a thread to find the game assets :) maybe someone here will help me with it ;)

here is the thread:

would be cool to make fan arts :D

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If anyone is interested, links for Patreons of $5 or more are now available:

Between Saturday and Monday the game guide and the Christmas special for Patreons of $20 or more will be published, and in 10 days will be available for Patreons of $5 or more.

BTW: Thanks @Barklay to open thread, I hope you enjoy recreating scenes with the girls ;)
And since I know you like Gina very much, I recommend the Christmas special :devilish:

Reactions: Mark17

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hours of gameplay if you play it right...well..i'm fucked..i do NOT do things right..not in my DNA :D it has been a LONG time coming for this update..i actually thought it was abandoned..so happy to see it is not..some purty dames in this here little game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..now i remember...this game suffers extreme slow-motionitis....lol..its very nice to look at generally decent in narrative etc..but the attempts at some form of almost animation need to be removed for now until Dev can figure out how to pace it so it dosnt seem the game froze for 5 seconds..lol i do like this game..but thats the one annoying thing about it.
also..gaining or losing points should be based on choices..not random points in the story we have no control about..i lost 2 points for staring at Alexia's tits..i lost 5 points for looking in a box..i had zero choice..thats punishing a player who did no wrong..lol...Alexia is stunning..do not punish me..lol...i'll look into her eyes properly..really i will :D

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Map didn't work, or I'm missing something?

Edit: Didn't work with old saves, worked perfectly fine in new game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in a rendered world of perfection..why do i think these are the greatest ones ever rendered?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is quickly rising into the upper ranks as my favorite rendered game..its little things..like that spoilered pic that make me appreciate it...Betrayed is still #1 but this is climbing..good job artist..you have a fan.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes