• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ratboy20267

Dec 1, 2017
I don’t actually think he has one at the moment. I didn’t play the game for a few months. But he’s not with Olivia or Lisa. Do I need to get with one of them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don’t actually think he has one at the moment. I didn’t play the game for a few months. But he’s not with Olivia or Lisa. Do I need to get with one of them?
When v.10 came out a lot of triggers for quest were put into other quest so yes you need to get Lisa as your GF and get her mentor quest done and work on Alice's blog and spider quest and get both of them done.

Are you sure you don't have Lisa as Max's GF because she should have been so you are able to ask her to go to the clinic with Max and she turns you down and tells you to ask Alice.

abcmister

Sep 17, 2018
Can anyone explain how to get to movie 4? Kira explained that she wants to frustrate Ann, but then Nothing changes anymore. What do I have to trigger?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone explain how to get to movie 4? Kira explained that she wants to frustrate Ann, but then Nothing changes anymore. What do I have to trigger?
For the 4th movie you just need to talk to everyone and have all mood as high as it will go with Lisa and Alice maxed out with both mood and Max authority over them.
Now if you are talking about the 5th movie you must be on Lisa GF path and have finish Mentor for Lisa and Blog and Spider quest for Alice and then read post #3 entry 15 and 17.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a cheat to this game?
A cheat for what?

Cheating stats before they hit 100 points can and will fuck up your game.
Cheating money seems to be ok as long as you cheat it into the web site and not into Max's pocket.
Cheating relationship before you get the ones in the game can screw up the relationship even though it shows maxed it will be a the lower level from which is started.
This is the best mod for cheating because it is the only one that has the "Homework" bug fix in it.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
You must get her spanked right after you offer to help her for free or you will get locked out and this is the bug.
You mean the first time I help her for free, the next time I have to get her spanked?

Sorry, please just indulge me. Just want to be sure I got you right.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You mean the first time I help her for free, the next time I have to get her spanked?

Sorry, please just indulge me. Just want to be sure I got you right.
Yes and no you can do it the very first time but it must be done within the first 4-6 times.
Right after you offer to help her for free that is the best time to get her spanked, the very first time you can make mistakes on her homework is best but you can wait 1-4 homework to do it but the sooner the better.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Yes and no you can do it the very first time but it must be done within the first 4-6 times.
Right after you offer to help her for free that is the best time to get her spanked, the very first time you can make mistakes on her homework is best but you can wait 1-4 homework to do it but the sooner the better.
Thanks. I better restart the game. Btw, what will I be locked out of? The tit show, the HJ? Progression of something else? Really I'm curious.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
Hi, Im stuck at the second movie on friday night (poss.car.step.17). i have all moods as "awsome", authority of the sisters is "Respect" and yet when i talk to the mom on friday 21:00 i only get the usual options. do i also need kira/olivia/kate mood to be maxed ?
I have attached the save file below if you want to take a look at it.
PS: I have not changed any value in the save file

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks. I better restart the game. Btw, what will I be locked out of? The tit show, the HJ? Progression of something else? Really I'm curious.
No progression on Lisa Mentor quest so no HJ, no BJ and no anal.

There is a mod that can fix the problem if you have the bug.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

Hi, Im stuck at the second movie on friday night (poss.car.step.17). i have all moods as "awsome", authority of the sisters is "Respect" and yet when i talk to the mom on friday 21:00 i only get the usual options. do i also need kira/olivia/kate mood to be maxed ?
I have attached the save file below if you want to take a look at it.
PS: I have not changed any value in the save file
You have Olivia as you GF so you will miss out on sex with mom in many places and Lisa sex ed training ending in:
This is every week.
6 HJ.
10 anal with 3 of them being doubled with (1) with Alice and (2) with Kira.
14 BJ.
There is a few others you can get with Lisa but this tells you what you are missing when you have Olivia as your GF with only getting sex with Olivia 2 times a week.

You would do better starting a new game and taken Lisa as your GF.
The yoga path has 1 more sex with mom than the jewelry path does but the jewelry route has more eye candy at the beginning of the game.
All 3 GF paths are listed at the bottom of this page.

Reactions: Valoryn

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
You have Olivia as you GF so you will miss out on sex with mom in many places and Lisa sex ed training ending in:
This is every week.
6 HJ.
10 anal with 3 of them being doubled with (1) with Alice and (2) with Kira.
14 BJ.
There is a few others you can get with Lisa but this tells you what you are missing when you have Olivia as your GF with only getting sex with Olivia 2 times a week.

You would do better starting a new game and taken Lisa as your GF.
The yoga path has 1 more sex with mom than the jewelry path does but the jewelry route has more eye candy at the beginning of the game.
All 3 GF paths are listed at the bottom of this page.
Ok so i am blocked because Olivia is the gf?

I planned do the other path too when i found out that olivia blocks "mentor" and other things but didn't know that it also blocks "new job" at step 17.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so i am blocked because Olivia is the gf?

I planned do the other path too when i found out that olivia blocks "mentor" and other things but didn't know that it also blocks "new job" at step 17.
All content ended in v.10 on the Olivia path and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 are all for Lisa GF path.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
All content ended in v.10 on the Olivia path and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 are all for Lisa GF path.
hmm, actually i was able to get the video in the following friday somehow but i get your point.

thanks for the advice, im gonna take it and restart the lisa path. thank god i have an early save that skips the first 2 weeks :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hmm, actually i was able to get the video in the following friday somehow but i get your point.

thanks for the advice, im gonna take it and restart the lisa path. thank god i have an early save that skips the first 2 weeks :)
Yes you can and did plus you can get cunning plan all the way to the 4th movie and that is where Olivia GF path ends which is v.10 ending, to go on from here you must be on Lisa GF path and complete almost every quest in the game.

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
Is there any more of the Hot Coffee and Olivia quest quest or do it end up here?
Sorry about my bad english.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any more of the Hot Coffee and Olivia quest quest or do it end up here?
Sorry about my bad english.
Nope there is nothing else for you to do now that the game has been dropped.

Reactions: Haskopar
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote