Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i didn't get the blackmail option do i have to start a new game ?
No you just need to be on Lisa GF path and just play, see post 2 and 3 of this thread for help on some of the quest.

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
Mom does not see Max as an adult for you been paying for private spankings View attachment 148273 run this out then see what happens.

Please upload a save on Monday morning because i do not want to play 3 days in your game.
Sure thanks. I shall try it. So I don't need to pay $350.00 every week now. Savings :)

I managed to tell Ann to treat me like everyone else. And now was able to enter her room and did the first stop before her "cumming". So progress. I guess the trigger was not to pay her or don't know. But i aint paying ..Thanks for the help. Still 31d to go thoguh

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sure thanks. I shall try it. So I don't need to pay $350.00 every week now. Savings :)
No but you still need to help the family with 500 a week on the other option. BigBrother 2018-09-11 06-46-02-83.jpg This needs to be paid on Mondays for best results.

It tells you here BigBrother 2018-09-11 06-47-54-30.jpg

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
so, this game is abandon....
is there any full game finished like this (to buy, money isnt problem...). some game like warcraft od WOW or Call of duty.... just to be finished. Not like DMD ewery 3month or LISAs life, or ...

and What happend with LIDAS ADWANTURE? Im stuck where I need pasword to enter the farm.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so, this game is abandon....
is there any full game finished like this (to buy, money isnt problem...). some game like warcraft od WOW or Call of duty.... just to be finished. Not like DMD ewery 3month or LISAs life, or ...

and What happend with LIDAS ADWANTURE? Im stuck where I need pasword to enter the farm.
Even though this game is abandon it has a hell of a lot of content on the Lisa GF path.
As for other games go to the general topic forum for that kind of questions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I had the 2nd movie shot with mom, but I can't watch it at Friday 9pm. I had the conversations, etc.
Make sure you talk to everyone and both Lisa and Alice mood and Max authority over them must be maxed out and wait at least 1 week then talk to mom on Friday night when she is watching tv and the convo will be there to watch then Kira will show up.

Hacco

May 2, 2018
Make sure you talk to everyone and both Lisa and Alice mood and Max authority over them must be maxed out and wait at least 1 week then talk to mom on Friday night when she is watching tv and the convo will be there to watch then Kira will show up.
I did that and maxed everything. Waited 4 weeks, trying every Friday night. Seems like I missed something. Get the first video every time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did that and maxed everything. Waited 4 weeks, trying every Friday night. Seems like I missed something. Get the first video every time.
Double check with Kira.

If nothing new then upload your save game for this and I will take a look at it as long as you are not using any content adding mods.

kemo95

Jan 22, 2018
last thing iam doing is kira night learning and alice night play even olivia the game stopped after her mom catch us how am i supposed to open new things ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
last thing iam doing is kira night learning and alice night play even olivia the game stopped after her mom catch us how am i supposed to open new things ?
Post # 3 look and #15 and #17. (You may want to read all of post 2 and 3 also.)

Hacco

May 2, 2018
Double check with Kira.

If nothing new then upload your save game for this and I will take a look at it as long as you are not using any content adding mods.
Here is my save game looping the movie with mom on Friday or any other day, if it's not an "I'll go..." situation

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here is my save game looping the movie with mom on Friday or any other day, if it's not an "I'll go..." situation
1. I am not going to play a whole god dam week to get to the point that is needed, Friday night at 9pm so get to Thursday night just before Max goes to sleep.
2. You just don't follow what I told you to do now do you!!!.

""""Make sure you talk to everyone and both Lisa and Alice mood and Max authority over them must be maxed out """"
Now if you can't follow what you are told then your game will not do what you want it to do. MOOD, MOOD, MOOD AND EVEN FUCKING MORE MMOOOODDDDDDD MUST BE MAXED OUT TO.
BigBrother 2018-09-15 10-39-54-52.jpg BigBrother 2018-09-15 10-39-55-99.jpg
Now get the mood up and talk to everyone for another week and if it does not work on Friday night then don't come crying to me for you used cheats to max out everything.
If it does not work then you must run out the private spanking for Max which you still have 16 days left and this normally means that mom does not see Max as an adult so run it out and if it still does not work then and only then with maxed out mood and Max authority over his sisters must be maxed out upload this new save game and I will look at it.
1. Max out all mood and Max authority over his sisters.
2. Run out the 16 days of private spanking that is left and don't buy any more for you have passed that part and should no longer need it.
3. Then on Friday night see if you can watch the movie with mom and aunt Kira will or should show up at that time.

If you do not follow this and I find out I will block you from view so I will not have you bother me again.

ratboy20267

Dec 1, 2017
Im a bit confused. So basically, I have gotten multiple hand jobs and blowjobs from mom. Kira has recommended she does this new job, but I’ve been talking to her the last couple weeks and she’s saying nothing about it. I’ve also got the second film and am getting blowjobs from mom. And I’m going to the clinic every couple days. I’m a bit confused because there are no new dialogue options and I don’t know what to do. Do I have to wait till I’ve run out of days of private spanking?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Im a bit confused. So basically, I have gotten multiple hand jobs and blowjobs from mom. Kira has recommended she does this new job, but I’ve been talking to her the last couple weeks and she’s saying nothing about it. I’ve also got the second film and am getting blowjobs from mom. And I’m going to the clinic every couple days. I’m a bit confused because there are no new dialogue options and I don’t know what to do. Do I have to wait till I’ve run out of days of private spanking?
Who is Max's girlfriend?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote