Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Your at the point that you need to keep Lisa and Alice mood at the max it will go.
You need to finish spider and blog quest.

Then:
"""15. How to unlock v.12 new content."""
"""17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"""

Reactions: actiontime01

Hrviyo

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys i need help please.. first of all sorry for my bad englisch and i dont even know if this is the right thread but anyways i appreciate every help :). I have 2 problems first im stuck with Vicky (need to learn how to be a bartender), i tried and clicked through everything but there's no oppurtunity to learn it. and second im stuck with the doctor too(ejaculate in the cup for some medicine?). it just repeats and nothing changes (1 Month ingame). Thanks for help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys i need help please.. first of all sorry for my bad englisch and i dont even know if this is the right thread but anyways i appreciate every help :). I have 2 problems first im stuck with Vicky (need to learn how to be a bartender), i tried and clicked through everything but there's no oppurtunity to learn it. and second im stuck with the doctor too(ejaculate in the cup for some medicine?). it just repeats and nothing changes (1 Month ingame). Thanks for help
That's it that is all there is to both but for the Dr. she will after some time ask Max to bring his GF with him.

You should have this on that and many more quest. BigBrother 2018-06-18 11-19-25-13.jpg

Only a couple of quest that say they are done but still have triggers that go off like the Dr. quest still has a roll to play on some triggers.

Hrviyo

Jan 25, 2018
oh ok thank you for the fast response :) that means that the game or version is over here? because i can't do anything more? (no shoots with aunt and mom anymore and with lisa and alice its just repeats over and over).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
oh ok thank you for the fast response :) that means that the game or version is over here? because i can't do anything more? (no shoots with aunt and mom anymore and with lisa and alice its just repeats over and over).
You still have more to do with Lisa and Alice together at the end of the spider quest and blog quest.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
No you are not doing anything wrong. You must keep her mood as high as it will go and keep Max authority over both sisters at maxed, if Max gets spanked then he needs to get his sisters spanked to keep his authority up.
thanks a lot

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
Your at the point that you need to keep Lisa and Alice mood at the max it will go.

Then:
okay thanks alot

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
I have already searched, but found nothing. Maybe I'm blind too. But can someone help me? How do I throw Eric out of the house?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I have already searched, but found nothing. Maybe I'm blind too. But can someone help me? How do I throw Eric out of the house?
You didn't search very hard. Check the second post of this thread. The first three posts has a lot of answers. Look at everything there first!

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017

Then:
I dont know wht do do next in the blog or the spider quest , could you help me ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I dont know wht do do next in the blog or the spider quest , could you help me ?
Spider quest = more spiders in her room as often as you can.
Blog quest just keep working on it.

Also work on what I posted up above, you just play the game and keep playing the game.
There are long stretches of just playing the game before another trigger goes off.

Reactions: actiontime01

Red469

May 18, 2018
Nice game... but wearing on me a bit.

Unlike his other game "Glamour" there are just too many dead ends. For instance... massaging the sisters feet never moves into "try to go further" territory. This is all the way through the game. There is no real reason to continue to repeat scenes.... So you are simply hurrying on to the next story point.

(Same with the chat room. She will never lower the camera... show you what she is doing etc.)
Excellent Thank you been wondering about this for a while

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
i'm a little bit stuck gain....should i give money to eric to complete the wallet thief event....cause i have his wallet and i fear if i give money to eric the wallet might be taken(?)....and i can't catch him with aunt causing a pause in the game progress...and i have asked him to stop turning the family against max through the photo...btw i'm trying to get rid of eric through wallet route....should i wait a few more days?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nice game... but wearing on me a bit.

Unlike his other game "Glamour" there are just too many dead ends. For instance... massaging the sisters feet never moves into "try to go further" territory. This is all the way through the game. There is no real reason to continue to repeat scenes.... So you are simply hurrying on to the next story point.

(Same with the chat room. She will never lower the camera... show you what she is doing etc.)
Massaging Alice's feet does move on very late in the game, you get to fuck her in the lounge instead of massaging her feet. (This is only on the Lisa GF path.)

i'm a little bit stuck gain....should i give money to eric to complete the wallet thief event....cause i have his wallet and i fear if i give money to eric the wallet might be taken(?)....and i can't catch him with aunt causing a pause in the game progress...and i have asked him to stop turning the family against max through the photo...btw i'm trying to get rid of eric through wallet route....should i wait a few more days?
Just don't talk about him or his wallet and yes you must pay the 300 each week on Mondays to keep him at bay until you get the money to pay him off.
Pay the first 300 as soon as you can that week then start on Mondays and pay the 300 until you get the 1000 to pay him off then stop paying and him and mom will come around for it but it could take months for this to happen because the triggers are in other quest.

Reactions: Gravitas

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can u check my save file...only thing is that i have used the money mod?
You fucked this game up by maxing out all stats with the cheat so no you did not only use the money cheat you use the stat cheat to.

1. Only use the money cheat to add some money to your website until you pay the 1000 to Eric then you can cheat all the money you want.
Until Eric and mom comes to you about stealing his wallet keep less than 800 in Max's pocket for if you have more than 1000 you must pay way more back.
1000 = about 4000
1200 = about 8000
10,000 = about 100,000
so as you can see the more money you have in Max's pocket the more money you must pay back.

One guy on here has about 1 mil in Max's pocket and the amount to pay back was in the trillions.

NEVER, NEVER CHEAT STATS.
Never cheat stats before you get them to about 100 points in game then you can cheat them to 1000.
Many, many triggers in the first 100 points need to go off in order and cheating past 100 skips those triggers and breaks your game.

Reactions: Gravitas

Damn7

Jun 16, 2018
Hello, what how far can I get with mom using Eric to help me after I can boss him around after Wallet -> Hacker?
When peeping I get second touching mom scene (standing up).
He says he can help me fuck her if I give him Alice but no option or convo to do that showed up?

Do I need to advance some opportunity?
I am on Lisa GF path.
Alice blog is repeating handjob-> licking -> sex
Spider is letting me sleep with Alice and HJ.
Massaging mom legs.
Lisa mentoring with Kira is on BJ

I didn't see anythin on last 15 pages in forum so...Thanks in advance :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote