Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I’m a bit annoyed tbh.
I’ve gone through these walkthroughs and they’re all very confusing. The first one was the best format in terms of what to do until day 10. I’ve played this game 3 times now & still the most I’ve done with Lisa is have her sleep without panties what the hell?

The walkthrough on google docs has so much info and it doesn’t even go in chronological order..
Need way more info to find out which GF route you are on and what is her mood?

pls how can i go throw this?
hi im stuck on lica we have lesson with aut but im now stuck i fotn know what to fo now pls help thx
Mood is the main thing with Lisa and it must be very high to maxed out for things to happen.
One thing is there is a bug if you did not get Lisa spanked right after telling her you would help for free and the only way to fix it is with a mod.
So first get her mood maxed out and get her spanked 1 time.
If this does not work then you have the bug and I can help you fix it.

Oct 30, 2017
i was never able to finish this game. i was never able to get mom blowjob and any other sex scene. i dont know what i did wrong. and this game good but too much complicated. if there any save that might help me out

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i was never able to finish this game. i was never able to get mom blowjob and any other sex scene. i dont know what i did wrong. and this game good but too much complicated. if there any save that might help me out

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
Need way more info to find out which GF route you are on and what is her mood?
I did the mentor route, helping her with homework and stuff. Her mood is at “good” how do I max her mood? I already gave her the dress and I do the dishes for her. I also told her to give up Alex and she approved so idk anymore. She got spanked one time when her mom find out her grades were bad but she hasn’t been spanked again because I’ve been doing her homework without making mistakes(which I saw somewhere from one of the walkthroughs...)

And I’m at the part where Kira is coming next day like fuck I’m so frustrated

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did the mentor route, helping her with homework and stuff. Her mood is at “good” how do I max her mood? I already gave her the dress and I do the dishes for her. I also told her to give up Alex and she approved so idk anymore. She got spanked one time when her mom find out her grades were bad but she hasn’t been spanked again because I’ve been doing her homework without making mistakes(which I saw somewhere from one of the walkthroughs...)

And I’m at the part where Kira is coming next day like fuck I’m so frustrated
Hell you are so early in the game then, Kira is or will be Lisa's and Max's sex-ed teacher but you will not get to that point until several weeks after she is there.
You need to get her spanked again. (About what the walkthroughs says is you need to help her without error for 6-7 times in a roll to get the relationship boost, after the boost you can get her spanked anytime you want to.)

As for mood you help her with homework and do her dishes and it needs to be maxed out for her to do sex of any kind with Max.

Yo how do I get the 'New Job' opportunity to trigger? I've got rid of Eric and completed wallet, what now?
Just keep playing and working on all open quest and it will happen, I seen it take a little as 2 week to several months to trigger.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I may has used the cheating mod way early and it fucked up the massage route for me ... any wAy to turn it around or I had to start all over again !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I may has used the cheating mod way early and it fucked up the massage route for me ... any wAy to turn it around or I had to start all over again !
Need more info than this to tell.
Where are you at in cunning plan?

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Need more info than this to tell.
Where are you at in cunning plan?
I give the mom massages she give him hand jobs
Alice I give her candy massage her feet and take out his cock but she say if you make one move she will kick me in the balls

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
Hell you are so early in the game then, Kira is or will be Lisa's and Max's sex-ed teacher but you will not get to that point until several weeks after she is there.
You need to get her spanked again. (About what the walkthroughs says is you need to help her without error for 6-7 times in a roll to get the relationship boost, after the boost you can get her spanked anytime you want to.)

As for mood you help her with homework and do her dishes and it needs to be maxed out for her to do sex of any kind with Max.
Yes, cuz I restarted once again to follow walkthroughs to actually get forward with this game and I just don’t everytime.

Okay I’ll make mistakes on her homework and get her spanked. I just got into war with Eric I guess cuz I didn’t wanna give him all the girls. As for her mood, idk man I’ve been doing her homework for awhile and the fishers and it didn’t change much.

Can mods change the mood? I haven’t checked.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Yes, cuz I restarted once again to follow walkthroughs to actually get forward with this game and I just don’t everytime.

Okay I’ll make mistakes on her homework and get her spanked. I just got into war with Eric I guess cuz I didn’t wanna give him all the girls. As for her mood, idk man I’ve been doing her homework for awhile and the fishers and it didn’t change much.

Yes it can

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Doing Lisa's dishes and helping with homework is all you got to do to get her mood maxed out and keeping it there, if her mood is just good your not doing it every day like you need to.

I give the mom massages she give him hand jobs
Alice I give her candy massage her feet and take out his cock but she say if you make one move she will kick me in the balls
You never get anything with Alice and the candies other than massaging her feet and she touches Max's dick, that is it and you need to keep it that way and not try to get more from her, you can offer to be her BF but nothing else.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
You never get anything with Alice and the candies other than massaging her feet and she touches Max's dick, that is it and you need to keep it that way and not try to get more from her, you can offer to be her BF but nothing else.
What about the mother

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What about the mother
You are as far as you can go for now you must work on all open quest, the rest of the mother story is at the very end of the game now.
Cunning plan is the longest running quest in the game now and its needed for part of the mothers story at the end.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
i wanted to activate the lisa gf route....so waited till day 11 and then told her to forget about Alex because of her selfishness....it's day 23rd and still no event with lisa except for one time where max asked her that she looks weird....am i doing something wrong?

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
You are as far as you can go for now you must work on all open quest, the rest of the mother story is at the very end of the game now.
Cunning plan is the longest running quest in the game now and its needed for part of the mothers story at the end.
Thanks dude

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
eve didnt ask me to get my gf with me and I think I am stuck now , what should I do ?!
Just keep playing and working on all open quest and some closed quest to.

i wanted to activate the lisa gf route....so waited till day 11 and then told her to forget about Alex because of her selfishness....it's day 23rd and still no event with lisa except for one time where max asked her that she looks weird....am i doing something wrong?
No you are not doing anything wrong. You must keep her mood as high as it will go and keep Max authority over both sisters at maxed, if Max gets spanked then he needs to get his sisters spanked to keep his authority up.

Reactions: Gravitas
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote