Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
guys ,

my problem is new job / watch the second film. in the tuesday aunt kira said " we are going to watch our movie in friday. but in the friday , there is no kira. just ann and when ı click the lets watch movie , the usual scene appears. ı am gonna blow my head soon , ı am so sick of this. please help me.

ı am using the cheats btw.

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
You never get to sleep in her bed you will only get a BJ or HJ and she tells you to leave and sleep in your own bed.
do you have any save for this?,where she will give bj/hj

or starting the next 4rth movie or ann filmining lesbian scene

cause im stuck theres no more diaglog of kira to proceed

guys ,

my problem is new job / watch the second film. in the tuesday aunt kira said " we are going to watch our movie in friday. but in the friday , there is no kira. just ann and when ı click the lets watch movie , the usual scene appears. ı am gonna blow my head soon , ı am so sick of this. please help me.

ı am using the cheats btw.
have u try it again cause ive encountered that one time then the second shes there

Zorga

Dec 24, 2017
firstly thanks your answer but ı tried. in second friday there is no kira too
There's is a walk through on the second post number 13
I followed it and it appeared after 2 weeks with out Kira. You should check it out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
do you have any save for this?,where she will give bj/hj

or starting the next 4rth movie or ann filmining lesbian scene

cause im stuck theres no more diaglog of kira to proceed
Who is your GF Lisa or Olivia?

Hi..I wanted to ask, how long will it take for max to control the side effect of the pill ? the one that the doctor mentioned ?
As of v.13 about 90%.

I'm stuck with both Blog and Arachnophobia.
In Blog . I can fuck Alice and get BJ while blogging.
but I can't get pass that.

In Arachnophobia I can fuck her after I kill the spider and Lisa already peeked on us.

How to complete them ? Do I have to finish other opportunities first ?
You must have Lisa as your GF and work on all open quests.

g4r3th

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone able to let me know how to trigger Alice to spank Lisa and Max in the Lounge please?
By breaking the rules she set when you agreed not to have sex without her and then talking to her at 10pm in livingroom should trigger it

My Question: Mom hasn't started her Job.. (New Job) it's literally been weeks if not months now of grinding everything else. She lets me in her room for HJ or BJ and we can watch movie with HJ and BJ although recently she seems to get me finished with just HJ. Only dialogue i get with Kira is for her to join me and Lisa for SexED. Lisa is my GF and I'm currently dating olivia i.e helping her with homework. What am I missing for moms job to trigger? Oh and Alice is spanking me and lisa on sofa.. I'm out of ideas...

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone continue the game "Lovely Guests" like they did with "Big Brother"? Its simple Ren'py game no need for animations, something like "Anna Excitement Affection" from RPG was made into Ren'py. Its from Perv2k16!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can some1 please get to the next step? please please please.. im lost
When you cheat everything and mess with the flags with game editor you screw up your game.

The last thing from Mentor quest was Lisa touching herself but you can fuck her ass at the kitchen sink.

Please if you want help for the vanilla game then play the vanilla game and if you use mods to unlock crap then go to the mod thread and ask for help.

This game is so screwed up there is no way to fix it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa gf path

im still working on her though shes not yet my gf

do i need to progress lisa gf path first?
Yes you need to progress in all open quest because starting in v.10 DS was putting triggers in other quest to move forward other quest once you get them to a certain point in the game.

My Question: Mom hasn't started her Job.. (New Job) it's literally been weeks if not months now of grinding everything else. She lets me in her room for HJ or BJ and we can watch movie with HJ and BJ although recently she seems to get me finished with just HJ. Only dialogue i get with Kira is for her to join me and Lisa for SexED. Lisa is my GF and I'm currently dating olivia i.e helping her with homework. What am I missing for moms job to trigger? Oh and Alice is spanking me and lisa on sofa.. I'm out of ideas...
I will need to see your save game for this to figure out where you are at in the game.

I need help on v.13... it says here to not let ann cum. but I dont have an option to not let her cum. am I missing something?
If you are doing massaging on mom does she let you touch her?
If so do you have the oil?
If not you need to go talk to her at 22:00 or 23:00 in her room and then talk to Kira.

g4r3th

Mar 23, 2018
I will need to see your save game for this to figure out where you are at in the game.
Thanks any help would be appreciated.

FYI I've only used the save editor to mod money and skills and I completed all online training and I use a mod.txt for moods only so I have no other mods that should affect the game.

po69rn

Apr 25, 2018
Hi! I need some help.
Kira have taught Lisa how to jerk off.
But after that Lisa doesn't want to do it (she does only while shopping)
What i have to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks any help would be appreciated.

FYI I've only used the save editor to mod money and skills and I completed all online training and I use a mod.txt for moods only so I have no other mods that should affect the game.
1 For now stop paying for private spanking on Max and just help with the family with 500 every week.
2 Talk to Lisa at 8:00 am in your bedroom then go talk to mom.

I think you are about ready for the next triggers to go off so keep playing and watch what is said at the breakfast table.
Keep checking on mom at 22:00 and or 23:00 for a new convo. 23:00 you need to use for Lisa's homework so go at 22:00 Monday - Friday nights, it don't matter what time for Sat. and Sunday.

Hi! I need some help.
Kira have taught Lisa how to jerk off.
But after that Lisa doesn't want to do it (she does only while shopping)
What i have to do?
First how is her mood and did you get her spanked right after offering her help with homework for free?

Reactions: g4r3th
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote