Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

g4r3th

Mar 23, 2018
Another quick question.. I'm not sure which walkthrough mentioned it but I can't remember how to trigger Ann finally bursting and wanting sex... I seen on a walkthrough but can't find it something about blocking her from climaxing twice? then her locking you out etc and possibly talking to Kira.. I'm stuck and can't find the walkthough in question...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Another quick question.. I'm not sure which walkthrough mentioned it but I can't remember how to trigger Ann finally bursting and wanting sex... I seen on a walkthrough but can't find it something about blocking her from climaxing twice? then her locking you out etc and possibly talking to Kira.. I'm stuck and can't find the walkthough in question...
Post #3 has it.

Reactions: g4r3th

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
When you cheat everything and mess with the flags with game editor you screw up your game.

The last thing from Mentor quest was Lisa touching herself but you can fuck her ass at the kitchen sink.

Please if you want help for the vanilla game then play the vanilla game and if you use mods to unlock crap then go to the mod thread and ask for help.

This game is so screwed up there is no way to fix it.
whel thnak you.. i downloaded a mod so that if i get this handcoffs so that lisa whould do anything but nothing.. so thank you for your time..
and do you maybe have a seve war i can continion from this point or close to it? i dont care if i miss some mom.. or older sister fun.. just whant to have lisa :D

po69rn

Apr 25, 2018
Keep doing it and you will get a new convo with Kira for "Something More".
I did it over 10 times no convo with Kira, still fucking her and Lisa's anals, and i have same "problems" with Alice's show, i fucked her a lot of times, but what to do next ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did it over 10 times, and i have same "problems" with Alice's show, i fucked her a lot of times, but what to do next ?
You must do all open quest at the same time not just one and you will trigger new options or new convo's with the girls.
Trigger for some quest are in other quest.

po69rn

Apr 25, 2018
You must do all open quest at the same time not just one and you will trigger new options or new convo's with the girls.
Trigger for some quest are in other quest.
Ty a lot. I'm now trying to start a quest where i should pay Ann and then make photos, now she just jerks my dic off.

anonymous666

Apr 23, 2018
So after taking the pill from kira it looks like my game is in some sort of a loop of Max not being able to cum (except for some events) although the doctor Eve said it should go over after a while but it hasnt after like 30 visits to her clinic. & the side effect opportunity has reached its end.
not sure what to do now feels like i can't progress any further. anyway i can fix this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So after taking the pill from kira it looks like my game is in some sort of a loop of Max not being able to cum (except for some events) although the doctor Eve said it should go over after a while but it hasnt after like 30 visits to her clinic. & the side effect opportunity has reached its end.
not sure what to do now feels like i can't progress any further. anyway i can fix this?
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

All open quest need to be done or very close to being done to move forward.
Lisa's mentor quest, Alice spider and blog quest all need to be done.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, the is my second time playing through (last time I played through I believe it was about v.10 or so). This time, I took @a1fox3's advice and went to war with Eric on day one, and wow! Game is way more enjoyable this way. My question is, if you're at war with Eric, is there any use for the photo of him jerking off outside of Alice's room? I did a search on this thread and it doesn't seem to be one, but I just want to confirm.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, the is my second time playing through (last time I played through I believe it was about v.10 or so). This time, I took @a1fox3's advice and went to war with Eric on day one, and wow! Game is way more enjoyable this way. My question is, if you're at war with Eric, is there any use for the photo of him jerking off outside of Alice's room? I did a search on this thread and it doesn't seem to be one, but I just want to confirm.
Yes the photo is use to keep Eric off your sisters for a while and it will last from 1-4 weeks so you have to keep doing it.
Use the convo to "stop turning my family against me" or something to that effect.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
Apr 20, 2018
I saw a post where they posted a list of v.13 opportunities but I cant find it again. Can anyone kindly help me finding it or tell me all the opportunities for v.13 cause im stuck at 20/22. Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I saw a post where they posted a list of v.13 opportunities but I cant find it again. Can anyone kindly help me finding it or tell me all the opportunities for v.13 cause im stuck at 20/22. Thanks.
List yours and we will tell you what your are missing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do you trigger "Contorl" opportunity?
You let Eric have all the women and you get none and then be his puppet and peak at him and mom doing the dirty and just keep doing and working on all open quest keep talking to him and make sure you fuck Kira on the 2nd photo shot and just set back and watch him have all your women.

how to proceed to sleep next to mom in her bed

i think im stuck after the mom went to checkup with him

the doctor says i have to go every after 3 days

and the scenes where to watch with mom,and peek and undress, etc keeps repeating

and when i went to sleep in moms bed she says get out im stuck here
You never will sleep in her bed after getting the HJ or BJ and you will never sleep in her bed and get to fuck her.

arkhan866

Apr 20, 2018

i have been doing it for a long time and nothing is happening.

Does anyone know how to proceed further?

Reactions: lovehunter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

i have been doing it for a long time and nothing is happening.

Does anyone know how to proceed further?
Who is your GF?

lovehunter

Apr 1, 2018
ok is there any other movie plan after The doctor's opportunity i ...
Getting BJ AND Hj from ann still can't complete The "Cunning Plan"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok is there any other movie plan after The doctor's opportunity i ...
Getting BJ AND Hj from ann still can't complete The "Cunning Plan"
There is 4 movies with Max in them and 1 movie with only Ann but its at the end of the game or almost there.
Need more info on your game.
1. Who is your GF?
2. All other open quests.

po69rn

Apr 25, 2018
I actually have the same problem. I visited doctor and have finished her quest. But i dont know what to do next.
I still fuck Lisa only with Kira (i did it over 50 times).
I can fuck Alice and Kate, but i don't know what to do next.
Available quests: Arachnophoby, Blog, Kate's plan and Career. //i have russian language, so i translated it by myself
My gf is Lisa
Save for more info

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote