Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Hello i got stuck with te spidey thing. i touched Alice so many times but there is no option for sex. Can you say approximatly how many times do i have to hide spider to have sex? and about blog i get caught one time by lisa but after that there is no progress i went date with Lisa and talked about peeping. And lastly how can i get spanked by lisa and alice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
v0.13 walkthrough?
16. For newcomers to get started with.

I am not sure if you mean the pics from the folder when you say thumb view. Here are the pics. The first one is right before the name used. and the second one has the name Max in the type.
That's a typo.

I just paste it in the data where to findthat folder where i will paste the mod thank you sir
The same place as the exe for the game is.

I am not sure if you mean the pics from the folder when you say thumb view. Here are the pics. The first one is right before the name used. and the second one has the name Max in the type.
Just look at the pic you upload and right next to it is options on how to use it and one of the options is thumbs.

It says "Thumbnail" and "Full Image" .

Reactions: ParthMargin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Please Explain What to do i'm next to progress game please check
Just keep playing and soon you will unlock your 2nd GF quest. (Once it says its done then you are done with the game.)
This can take 1 week to 30 weeks to happen.

The other quest you are missing is called "Control" and its part of the Eric junk and you can not get it now.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Just keep playing and soon you will unlock your 2nd GF quest. (Once it says its done then you are done with the game.)
This can take 1 week to 30 weeks to happen.

The other quest you are missing is called "Control" and its part of the Eric junk and you can not get it now.
thank you :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thank you :)
You are missing 1 trigger for mom to cook naked and it was one from the beginning of the game, you cheated money and did not do enough chores to get to pay for private spanking of Max.

Here is my game with the correct convo. BigBrother 2018-04-13 14-21-45-71.jpg

Here is your game that does not have this convo. BigBrother 2018-04-13 14-22-29-89.jpg

You are now locked out of seeing mom naked cooking breakfast. BigBrother 2018-02-02 11-12-45-42.jpg . (You may get it a few time but not every day like I get it.)

dromedary

Apr 7, 2018
I'm stuck here, no progress with any of the opportunities ( and I only got 18, I probably miss some with Eric), no new dialog could come up for more than 50 days now, I now just repeat the same routing every day, nothing ever happens. not sure what I did wrong, could you somebody help? I could not do anything with Lisa as this thread has mentioned, or any thing further with Ann and Alice... Thank you!

Seems I missed the Lisa path somehow a long time ago, now it's almost 400days, I still don't have HJ option during Lisa's homework, I cannot do anything with Lisa as a matter of fact, is this because I've chosen Olivia as GF?
And this seems lead to many other issues, the scenes with Lisa basically cannot be triggered?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In this link, some answers are not same as game. Is it relevant with updating?
Only the v.6 walkthrough has a few wrong things but all the rest of the info will work to get you to the end of V.13 as long as you play one of the Lisa GF routes, Olivia GF route ended in v.10.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
You are missing 1 trigger for mom to cook naked and it was one from the beginning of the game, you cheated money and did not do enough chores to get to pay for private spanking of Max.

Here is my game with the correct convo. View attachment 88397

Here is your game that does not have this convo. View attachment 88398

You are now locked out of seeing mom naked cooking breakfast. View attachment 88399 . (You may get it a few time but not every day like I get it.)
Hey Please Check My Game Progress because my games not progress

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Please Check My Game Progress because my games not progress
Sorry but I am through with your game and if you can not even play with the pic's and the instruction that I have posted then you are to helpless to help anymore.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Sorry but I am through with your game and if you can not even play with the pic's and the instruction that I have posted then you are to helpless to help anymore.
So How To fix this issue please tell me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So How To fix this issue please tell me
You don't have any issue other than you not willing to play your own game, just play keep everyone happy and it is over.

All you had to do was play until you get to the end of the Olivia new GF end and your done.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
You don't have any issue other than you not willing to play your own game, just play keep everyone happy and it is over.

All you had to do was play until you get to the end of the Olivia new GF end and your done.
i' already complete oliva new gf but end page not show please check my save game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i' already complete oliva new gf but end page not show please check my save game
I really don't understand your problem, every quest says there done and if you can not read then get someone at your house to read it for you.

Try your hardest to read what I have in read and that tells you when a quest is done. BigBrother 2018-04-14 16-43-49-46.jpg
Every quest says that and for me its time to block you so I will not see any more of your post.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote