Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
When is the best time to get rid of Eric and how do i get things going again with lisa? i'm just doing the massage part now
get rid eric after alice sensual massage 100 points
and go cunning plan kate mom call and pay $5000 dollor after one day eric never come

Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
get rid eric after alice sensual massage 100 points
and go cunning plan kate mom call and pay $5000 dollor after one day eric never come
thank you, i'm not sure why but none of saves saved. my pc did an update and shut down and when i went back to play it none of my saves were there. is this a common problem?

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
thank you, i'm not sure why but none of saves saved. my pc did an update and shut down and when i went back to play it none of my saves were there. is this a common problem?
- Go To Game Save File And Check Auto Save
- Play Before Your Pc Shutdown Time
- Save File Like Your Pc Shut down 2:00 am so please check auto save 1:59 am

Check This Images

Last edited:
Reactions: Caveman03

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Can someone help me?

I can't get the option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." To advance with Mentor quest (I need to practice HJ with Lisa)
I did see guides and I notice I never had this option, so i didnt "Show boobs" either.
I'm on day 143.

BTW sorry for my bad english.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Can someone help me?

I can't get the option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." To advance with Mentor quest (I need to practice HJ with Lisa)
I did see guides and I notice I never had this option, so i didnt "Show boobs" either.
I'm on day 143.

Please Explain More For Better After I'm Help You To Complete Mentor

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Please Explain More For Better After I'm Help You To Complete Mentor
I did the "girlfriend route" , help her so many times with homework "You can take a break, ill do all myself", got Relationship level: Friends and Max's authority: Respect. I did the kisses practice then Aunt told her to give a Hanjob and practice. The problem is that i cant practice because i only got "No problem / Sure (make mistakes) / Ill do everything myself / Another time" options but not "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." to practice handjob.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Game Not Progress Please Check & explain i what to do
Sorry but I am through with you, the game does progress you just refuse to play the long grind.

One More problem. I need help to watch erotica with mom something related to Rome as far as I remember the dialog with Kira. This should helps Max to talk with his mom about Kate and Alice and their lesbian things= Thanks in advance
Buy the movie and show up with mom in the tv lounge watching tv.

When is the best time to get rid of Eric and how do i get things going again with lisa? i'm just doing the massage part now
Best time is once you get sensual massage up to 90% with Alice and go the wallet route. (Or Kate's mom route.)
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

There is no massage part with Lisa.

Did you unpack the game from the zip/rar?

Can someone help me?

I'm on day 143.

You failed to get Lisa spanked right after offering help for free.

Get her spanked and get her mood to max and try again if not then you have the homework bug and come back and let me know and I will help you get past it.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
You failed to get Lisa spanked right after offering help for free.

Get her spanked and get her mood to max and try again if not then you have the homework bug and come back and let me know and I will help you get past it.
I did help her with homework (make mistakes), Mom did spank her, I went into the homework again but there are the same options. (all of this with "Awesome" mood that is the higher right?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did help her with homework (make mistakes), Mom did spank her, I went into the homework again but there are the same options. (all of this with "Awesome" mood that is the higher right?)
"11. How to fix homework bug."

Reactions: bigmen

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I started the option of private spanking but I succeeded just one time to spank Alice.Now I haven’t such option even i paid 500.Any Idea

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I started the option of private spanking but I succeeded just one time to spank Alice.Now I haven’t such option even i paid 500.Any Idea
You forgot to do it and now you lost it for a week, make sure you keep all girls mood as high as it will go and just wait for a week and you can do it again.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I did the "girlfriend route" , help her so many times with homework "You can take a break, ill do all myself", got Relationship level: Friends and Max's authority: Respect. I did the kisses practice then Aunt told her to give a Hanjob and practice. The problem is that i cant practice because i only got "No problem / Sure (make mistakes) / Ill do everything myself / Another time" options but not "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." to practice handjob.
make lisa mood awesome then you go to ask hanjob

Sorry but I am through with you, the game does progress you just refuse to play the long grind.
please explain and show something hints please what to do next

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
Sir one last question .. what the diff. between skunked or normal .. i just need only the cheat . my current version of my game is 0.13 .. which one i will choose to download .. thanks

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
This is a completely random observation and wanted to know if anyone has noticed it. During the 'Blog' quest Alice gets to the point of stripping completely naked for "Mike" aka "Max". There comes a point that you can back out at the last moment and run to Alice's room. You confront her as she is completely naked. I won't go further than that. Here is my observation. During the online session Alice is playing with herself off camera. If you say 'Tease' she calls you by the name 'Max' instead of 'Mike'. Does anyone know if this is a mistake or typo (There are many) or is this eluding to something to come? Any thoughts on this would be cool.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sir one last question .. what the diff. between skunked or normal .. i just need only the cheat . my current version of my game is 0.13 .. which one i will choose to download .. thanks
There both the same game but the skunked version has the png's reduce so it will not be as large to download.

This is a completely random observation and wanted to know if anyone has noticed it. During the 'Blog' quest Alice gets to the point of stripping completely naked for "Mike" aka "Max". There comes a point that you can back out at the last moment and run to Alice's room. You confront her as she is completely naked. I won't go further than that. Here is my observation. During the online session Alice is playing with herself off camera. If you say 'Tease' she calls you by the name 'Max' instead of 'Mike'. Does anyone know if this is a mistake or typo (There are many) or is this eluding to something to come? Any thoughts on this would be cool.
It's not a mistake, Alice has Max on her mind when she is playing with herself because she is horny.
The tease is what the trigger for Max to go further with Alice.

Reactions: ParthMargin

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
It's not a mistake, Alice has Max on her mind when she is playing with herself because she is horny.
The tease is what the trigger for Max to go further with Alice.
Actually, it isn't that time. I understood when she slipped and calls 'Mike' 'Max' and she points that out. I'm referring to a bit later in that opportunity. If you read the last statement of the fully naked option you'll see she calls 'Mike' 'Max' but it is not addressed. I am passed that point but I'll try and see if I have a save I can shoot a screenshot of it. Are we allowed to do screenshots here?

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
There both the same game but the skunked version has the png's reduce so it will not be as large to download.
Thanks
Boss this is my status on lisa . Im just waiting for the new opt. For homework time . Can you advice me boss what can i do... Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks
Boss this is my status on lisa . Im just waiting for the new opt. For homework time . Can you advice me boss what can i do... Thanks
11. How to fix homework bug.

Actually, it isn't that time. I understood when she slipped and calls 'Mike' 'Max' and she points that out. I'm referring to a bit later in that opportunity. If you read the last statement of the fully naked option you'll see she calls 'Mike' 'Max' but it is not addressed. I am passed that point but I'll try and see if I have a save I can shoot a screenshot of it. Are we allowed to do screenshots here?
Yes but use the thumb option for best results.

Reactions: ParthMargin

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
Yes but use the thumb option for best results.
I am not sure if you mean the pics from the folder when you say thumb view. Here are the pics. The first one is right before the name used. and the second one has the name Max in the type.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote