Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
I for one do not know, But I can take a guess, it might have something to with the Kira event. Should you lett Eric "rape" Kira you will get a convo with him, where you have to choose between Alice and Kira. Then you sac Alice, and let Eric know Alice's weakness, I reckon that would be the outcome further down the line. I don't play that way, but it would seem like that would be the way to reach those events.
Not it I'm afraid, tried that path both as friend and then war after wallet and still the same Wednesday massage scenes.

Reactions: LexPro

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Not it I'm afraid, tried that path both as friend and then war after wallet and still the same Wednesday massage scenes.
You told Eric about Alice's alcohol weakness? And Eric have high influence? If so then i don't know.

there

Nov 23, 2016
i dont know about the day, but the only way to go for war ( when eric spying on alice you go and chose make nose and let everyone know and tell mom eric spying on alice, she woludn't beleve you and eric told you want to be in war aganist me ) this the only one way i know

in v.04 there 4 op
war aganist eric :
1.Cunning plan
2.weed ( this related the first one will not show if you don't continue in the frist op with kate )
3.Sacrifice
4.Wallet

friend with eric :
1.Cunning plan
2.weed ( this related the first one will not show if you don't continue in the frist op with kate )
3.Sacrifice
I don't think there will be op ( wallet ) and I don't know if there only 3 op or will be other op .! What you think guys ?
How do you start a cunning plan. If you know the trigger I'd be truly happy.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
From the looks of it Max is supposed to not get an erection when he massage his mom. How do you get that. Everytime in my playthrough he sports a big one.

razien

Mar 9, 2017
But you can't get the pills until after he has blackmailed Kira I think. At least not in my tries.
no its possible in my playthroughi got weed and started the smoke events and massage and eric is completely shut out he dont do shit

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
no its possible in my playthroughi got weed and started the smoke events and massage and eric is completely shut out he dont do shit
Yes I figured that out after i posted. :S Someone posted a hint on the patreon page, so I loaded back.

You don't know how to "finish" the massage event with mom? Max seem to never be able to control his lower body.

stardust1994

May 6, 2017
Yes I figured that out after i posted. :S Someone posted a hint on the patreon page, so I loaded back.

You don't know how to "finish" the massage event with mom? Max seem to never be able to control his lower body.
What do I have to do to "finish" the massage event with mom? I still dont get it. T_T

LexPro

May 4, 2017

i hate when ppl so much lazy that they even can't scrol up fewpost to find answer on their question

stardust1994

May 6, 2017
i hate when ppl so much lazy that they even can't scrol up fewpost to find answer on their question
I scrolled through the page and didn't find anything about the massage with mom. I massaging her already but I keep getting a boner. :/

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
From what I can see in this thread it is not stated clearly what you have to do. The only mention of it is keep massaging her. If that is it then ok. I will keep trying. It's just that I have played that naked massage scene alot. Maybe I have to grind it out even longer.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
From what I can see in this thread it is not stated clearly what you have to do. The only mention of it is keep massaging her. If that is it then ok. I will keep trying. It's just that I have played that naked massage scene alot. Maybe I have to grind it out even longer.
Just keep grinding. Then you'll reach a point when u apologize mom said she talked with the aunt and she's ok. Although i never got to get the guy down there to go soft o.o

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Just keep grinding. Then you'll reach a point when u apologize mom said she talked with the aunt and she's ok. Although i never got to get the guy down there to go soft o.o
Hehe yeah, I am at the same stage as you. That is why I asked. Mom is "cool" with it after talking with Kira. But like you Max's member will not relax. Hormones you know :p

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I for one do not know, But I can take a guess, it might have something to with the Kira event. Should you lett Eric "rape" Kira you will get a convo with him, where you have to choose between Alice and Kira. Then you sac Alice, and let Eric know Alice's weakness, I reckon that would be the outcome further down the line. I don't play that way, but it would seem like that would be the way to reach those events.
I sacrificed Alice, event is only at Wednesday, three times in a row (3 weeks), normal massages only.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
@TCMS ok so i got to this point, and have been massaging her for several weeks now. is this the end of the opportunity for now?

i keep forgetting to check in game opportunity page

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote