Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Increase your relationship with Lisa, she will tell you the secret after that. "You have a strange appearance..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Does anyone have any idea how to go at war with Eric after you have befriended him. I really need to do this as I am at day 47 right now.

Reactions: Muchuu

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I just noticed a topless Kate picture at the pool. What do I have to do to get that? Anyone know?

Reactions: XMFR64

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I'm wondering this as well. I have max influence/relationship with Alice Tried repeating the 'scene' with them hoping something would change, but to no avail. I assume it's tied to Alice sleeping naked as well, which I also haven't gotten. I tried pretty hard on this one and I'm lost. Can only assume it relies on different responses to Kate throughout the game. But I really don't want a do-over.
It could be on the friends with Eric route. I am at war with him.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
But you can't get the pills until after he has blackmailed Kira I think. At least not in my tries.
I see a lot of posts talking about the pills, but haven't been able to find when and where to they become available?

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
I see a lot of posts talking about the pills, but haven't been able to find when and where to they become available?
they become available after Eric accuses Max of stealing his wallet. You need to sneak into Max's mothers room at night when Eric is staying over. Eric will catch you. The next day talk to Kira at the pool and you can buy the pills and beer at the online shop.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
they become available after Eric accuses Max of stealing his wallet. You need to sneak into Max's mothers room at night when Eric is staying over. Eric will catch you. The next day talk to Kira at the pool and you can buy the pills and beer at the online shop.
Oh OK, so that's the path of going to war with Eric. Next playthrough for me then.

eka11

Apr 25, 2017
Does anyone have any idea how to go at war with Eric after you have befriended him. I really need to do this as I am at day 47 right now.
i dont know about the day, but the only way to go for war ( when eric spying on alice you go and chose make nose and let everyone know and tell mom eric spying on alice, she woludn't beleve you and eric told you want to be in war aganist me ) this the only one way i know

in v.04 there 4 op
war aganist eric :
1.Cunning plan
2.weed ( this related the first one will not show if you don't continue in the frist op with kate )
3.Sacrifice
4.Wallet

friend with eric :
1.Cunning plan
2.weed ( this related the first one will not show if you don't continue in the frist op with kate )
3.Sacrifice
I don't think there will be op ( wallet ) and I don't know if there only 3 op or will be other op .! What you think guys ?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Ok, so I have gotten to the a point where the opportunities says there are nothing more to do. And the Kate, Alice scenes only repeats itself. But still I have not managed to se both the girls sleeping naked or get the topless kate at the pool. Anyone knows what I have missed?

Reactions: XMFR64

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just download images, link in first post !!!

For others, how to trigger n-ea-1 n-ea-2 ?
Haven't gotten them but I guess you need to be friends with erik and let him do his thing with the sisters.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
How do I get the anti potency pills? I need to trigger Sacrifice first?
I only got the sleeping pills so far. :(

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do I get the anti potency pills? I need to trigger Sacrifice first?
I only got the sleeping pills so far. :(
I got them when I talked to the aunt after I stole his wallet and confronted him

Reactions: Andarilho

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
im at poss.guest.step.7 i've been ero massaging Alice for several weeks.

how do i trigger poss.guest.step.8 and get Kira to convince mom to let me start massaging her?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
im at poss.guest.step.7 i've been ero massaging Alice for several weeks.

how do i trigger poss.guest.step.8 and get Kira to convince mom to let me start massaging her?
Keep massaging... it takes so long it hurts. (Remember it's the massage on the pool, not the living room) You won't get any warning when the next step is available so go to mom's room after her bath (she goes to the living room then to her room, go to her room) and a dialogue will appear "Mom are you tired?". Then you start the massage on mom.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
Keep massaging... it takes so long it hurts. (Remember it's the massage on the pool, not the living room) You won't get any warning when the next step is available so go to mom's room after her bath (she goes to the living room then to her room, go to her room) and a dialogue will appear "Mom are you tired?". Then you start the massage on mom.

oh shit really? i've been going to kira afterwards. thought we talked to her to convince mom. have not gone to moms room yet. will try that thanks

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Atleast 2 times on this thread was given question about these scene and zero answers. So, nobody really know how to trigger them?
n-ea-1.img
n-ea-2.img
n-ea-3.img
n-ea-4.img

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Atleast 2 times on this thread was given question about these scene and zero answers. So, nobody really know how to trigger them?
n-ea-1.img
n-ea-2.img
n-ea-3.img
n-ea-4.img
I for one do not know, But I can take a guess, it might have something to with the Kira event. Should you lett Eric "rape" Kira you will get a convo with him, where you have to choose between Alice and Kira. Then you sac Alice, and let Eric know Alice's weakness, I reckon that would be the outcome further down the line. I don't play that way, but it would seem like that would be the way to reach those events.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote