Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've progressed as far as getting handjobs from Lisa, but she won't do it. I'm helping her with her homework every night, I've tried, assisting her, making mistakes and doing the homework for her but nothing... I'm also doing Yoga whenever I can.
Mood must be high and if it is then you have the homework bug.

"11. How to fix homework bug."

Once you offer her free homework you must get her spanked by making errors on her homework as soon as you can this way you avoid the bug.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Mood must be high and if it is then you have the homework bug.

"11. How to fix homework bug."

Once you offer her free homework you must get her spanked by making errors on her homework as soon as you can this way you avoid the bug.
Yup I got it! Thanks!

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
What's the best way to get money? As it is currently I have 2 cameras, one at the Pool and one at the Lounge. I can't afford another one because if the weekly 500, and I can't do Mom's first photo session because I only get like 700 a week at most, enough to pay the bills but not enough to do the opportunity or save for a new camera...

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
How do I continue with Lisa? Currently I can do anal with her in the Lounge when she's doing the dishes and together with Kira in the bedroom, but I wanna take it further since the opportunity isn't over yet.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
How can I begin fucking Alice? I've given her all the lingerie and I can finger her and she jerks me off in her bed, but nothing more...

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
How can I begin fucking Alice? I've given her all the lingerie and I can finger her and she jerks me off in her bed, but nothing more...
Follow up on the blog and Do meet Alice nice friend Kate at 0100 And 0200
@TurtleStew I guess you can become her boyfriend or even find out she like to watch her sister have fun .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What's the best way to get money? As it is currently I have 2 cameras, one at the Pool and one at the Lounge. I can't afford another one because if the weekly 500, and I can't do Mom's first photo session because I only get like 700 a week at most, enough to pay the bills but not enough to do the opportunity or save for a new camera...
Stop getting Max spanked and stop paying that 500 for getting Max spanked in private and there you go 2 weeks and you can have another camera.
You should have been buying cameras instead of private spankings for a stupid HJ and you would have had all the money you need.

Camera's is the only way to make money for Max in this game because stupid DS did it that way and would not allow him to go to work.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to get trio with olivia and liza? Can't go further on olivia's root cuz of version 0.13
Well you must go Olivia GF route and not Lisa GF route at the beginning of the game for that trio but be advise that Olivia GF route ends in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF route.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I continue with Lisa? Currently I can do anal with her in the Lounge when she's doing the dishes and together with Kira in the bedroom, but I wanna take it further since the opportunity isn't over yet.
Next up is privately spanking your sisters, yes sisters.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys

how should i open spying route ?
i maxed most of my thing with mod
What spying route?
You were suppose to be peeping at your family from day 1.
Cheating stats could have broken your game because a lot of triggers are in the first 100 points for each stat you can work on to raise them up.

Reactions: gartal

HateFulPlow

Jul 12, 2017
What spying route?
You were suppose to be peeping at your family from day 1.
Cheating stats could have broken your game because a lot of triggers are in the first 100 points for each stat you can work on to raise them up.
I'm on Lisa route, can i be her first boyfriend or it is not realized in 0.13?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yea same question. I cant sleep with her, bacause no dialog appear and i just stuck. Any help?
You wait till 00:00 Monday and Thursday night when she comes home from work and go to her but don't let her cum.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote