Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Buboxic

Aug 20, 2017
Talk to Alice then mom then Kira and read your lines, but above else wait a few weeks in game and work on other open quest.
nothing is happening, ive gone done a month and a half trying everything, nothing new, no new chat options.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nothing is happening, ive gone done a month and a half trying everything, nothing new, no new chat options.
Ok upload your save game for this game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
am using lisa photo session and more mod
Well that is your problem then you are using content adding mods and you need to go to there threads for help, this thread is only for the vanilla game only.

Sorry can not help you then.

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
Hey there!
I have some problems with getting rid of Eric. I try to finish the wallet route. Right now I'm at war with him. I told him to fuck off, then they accused me of stealing the money. I told him I need time, gave him 300, and talked to Kira. Next time I got caught in mom's room while looking for wallet. Got spanked, of course :D
Talked to Kira again, ordered the beer and the pills, but one week after the accusation, I have to go to the camp, no matter what. Am I missing something? Does it depend on someone's influence over somebody maybe? I am getting really frustrated... :S

Update: not even a whole week, and that's my initial problem...
They accuse me on monday evening. I ask for time. Then I talk to Kira on Tuesday, and get caught in mom's room on Wednesday. Thursday Kira again, beer, and pills. BUT! On thursday evening Eric is at mom's again, and Friday morning they send me away... wtf...there supposed to be one day gap between Eric's presences...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
please explain more about vanila thread how to fix this issue
Remove your mods and play the game as it is when you first download it that is vanilla game.
No mods no added content adding mods = vanilla game.

You need help with the game and you have mods in you need to go to the mod thread and ask there for the mod you have installed in your game.

Mods have change how the game plays and I never use mods so I can not help you with you using mods.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Remove your mods and play the game as it is when you first download it that is vanilla game.

You need help with the game and you have mods in you need to go to the mod thread and ask there for the mod you have installed in your game.

Mods have change how the game plays and I never use mods so I can not help you with you using mods.
Big big thank you :) for guide

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018

i'm delete mod and play but i'm not success please help me. please fix this problem

estebu

Aug 4, 2017
My story does not go on. I can not find any more trigger points for Cunning plan, blog, weed, new job I have version 0.13. Is there any help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
My story does not go on. I can not find any more trigger points for Cunning plan, blog, weed, new job I have version 0.13. Is there any help?
Weed should have been done the first time you gave weed to Kate and spanked Alice the next workday she was at the pool at 13:00, if not and you went to far in cunning plan weed will not be able to complete and will remain open for now on.
Blog requires Lisa GF path mentor quest to be done and spiders, spiders and even more spider must lose there lives to move forward.
Don't know where you are at in new job so can say whats needed next, same thing with cunning plan.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i'm delete mod and play but i'm not success please help me. please fix this problem
upload your save game and I will take a look at it.
Be advise that you may need a new set of game files to move on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey there!
I have some problems with getting rid of Eric. I try to finish the wallet route. Right now I'm at war with him. I told him to fuck off, then they accused me of stealing the money. I told him I need time, gave him 300, and talked to Kira. Next time I got caught in mom's room while looking for wallet. Got spanked, of course :D
Talked to Kira again, ordered the beer and the pills, but one week after the accusation, I have to go to the camp, no matter what. Am I missing something? Does it depend on someone's influence over somebody maybe? I am getting really frustrated... :S

Update: not even a whole week, and that's my initial problem...
They accuse me on monday evening. I ask for time. Then I talk to Kira on Tuesday, and get caught in mom's room on Wednesday. Thursday Kira again, beer, and pills. BUT! On thursday evening Eric is at mom's again, and Friday morning they send me away... wtf...there supposed to be one day gap between Eric's presences...
You let Eric's authority/influence over 3 or more girls get over 50% combine, you must pay the money on Monday and you must get Eric's authority/influence over your sisters to 0 every week by Wednesday night.
Wash Lisa's dishes and help her with homework without error's.
Wash Alice's dishes and watch tv with her with the candies, if you have the money then give her some will also help bring down Eric's authority/influence over her.
Keep going to Kira when she is in the lounge at 3 am and keep training on kissing will help bring down Eric influence over her.
This is the 2nd way to lose the game is Eric's influence over your family.

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
You let Eric's authority/influence over 3 or more girls get over 50% combine, you must pay the money on Monday and you must get Eric's authority/influence over your sisters to 0 every week by Wednesday night.
Wash Lisa's dishes and help her with homework without error's.
Wash Alice's dishes and watch tv with her with the candies, if you have the money then give her some will also help bring down Eric's authority/influence over her.
Keep going to Kira when she is in the lounge at 3 am and keep training on kissing will help bring down Eric influence over her.
This is the 2nd way to lose the game is Eric's influence over your family.
Thanx for the reply, I appreciate it. So if i lower the influence level, I will be able to give his money back? thanks, I'll try it :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanx for the reply, I appreciate it. So if i lower the influence level, I will be able to give his money back? thanks, I'll try it :)
Mom and Eric will come asking for it and you need to stop paying the 300 every week and keep his influence as low as you can get it.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I've progressed as far as getting handjobs from Lisa, but she won't do it. I'm helping her with her homework every night, I've tried, assisting her, making mistakes and doing the homework for her but nothing... I'm also doing Yoga whenever I can.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote