Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Could please someone quote me on how to advance with Lisa during homework? I reached the point of secret gf with her and now aunt Kira asked to masturbate during homework... point is there's no new options.

1)Help her
2)Help her and make mistakes
3)Do it yourself
4)Ignore it and end the dialogue

EDIT:
Been reading relationship should change from friends to "secret gf" or something like that? she's still as friends with main character even though Aunt Kira did all the stuff and told us to practice during homework

EDIT2:
Out of frustration checked with the save editor and the value, can.lizahj is set to 1 and I believe that's the handjob lessons one...

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can someone please upload a save with -
Lisa GF path with using Eric after hacker path so he helps you.
I need it after the kitchen scene with Lisa.

I got it with my other save with Lisa GF and getting rid of Eric with hacker but for some dumb reason i just can't get it now. I've done all required stuff to get it like 5 times but still nothing.
Thank you so much in advance in any help!

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
it doesnt show the load menu.
There are two reasons that the game wouldn't list a save file, that I've seen (and I've done quite a bit of work with the save games - I wrote the save editor).

- When the number sequence is broken. For example, the saves are named 'save0.save' .. 'save1.save' .. 'save2.save' .. etc. If you skip a number, it will not show anything after the skipped number. So if you have a save3.save and a save5.save, but you do NOT have a save4.save.. save5.save will not show.
- When two save share a variable inside which holds a date/time value.

First, I recommend making sure you aren't skipping numbers. If you are, rename something to fill that space. If there isn't a broken sequence, the next thing I'd do is grab my save editor (there's another thread for it titled 'Save Editor'), load your save that doesn't show up, then save it as a new file. My editor automatically increases the mentioned date/time by 1 second, so it won't overlap with the previous file.

If those don't fix it, I'd really need to see your save file. I believe you can attach it to a post here by clicking the 'Upload a file' button down beside the button you click to reply.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Big Brother 0.6.0.10(Ikarumod 0.5.2)
-Idk if it works with other versions/mod so try at your own risk. It helps if you have a back-up of your own saves
-Saves are mostly right before an event will happen
-Lisa Path + Eric Path + Hacker Path saves
-Missing 2 Opportunities(Sacrifice + ???)
-Cheated at some saves
-Saves that have a number next to them are on Lisa + Hacker Path and with Lisa's Diswashing Anal Scene unlocked iirc...

Last edited:

ra

Jun 19, 2017
Ciao a tutti. Mi dispiace per il mio inglese ma volevo chiedere se qualcuno sa come sbloccare la richiesta bj durante la mamma / punizione max grazie

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Ciao a tutti. Mi dispiace per il mio inglese ma volevo chiedere se qualcuno sa come sbloccare la richiesta bj durante la mamma / punizione max grazie
Per quanto ne so, non puoi in questa versione. Devi aspettare la 0.7
Tra parentesi, evita di postare la stessa richiesta più volte: basta una
______
As far as i know, you can't in this version. You'll have to wait for 0.7
On a side note, avoid posting multiple time the same request: one is enough

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
only english please

and i know what u ask because u spam it at every big brother mod the answer is
after she gives you a handjob just be bad so she has to private punish you and done

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Could please someone quote me on how to advance with Lisa during homework? I reached the point of secret gf with her and now aunt Kira asked to masturbate during homework... point is there's no new options.

1)Help her
2)Help her and make mistakes
3)Do it yourself
4)Ignore it and end the dialogue

EDIT:
Been reading relationship should change from friends to "secret gf" or something like that? she's still as friends with main character even though Aunt Kira did all the stuff and told us to practice during homework

EDIT2:
Out of frustration checked with the save editor and the value, can.lizahj is set to 1 and I believe that's the handjob lessons one...
I can see other choices :
1) Yeah ... (make mistakes)
2) I'll just do everything myself (without mistakes)
3) I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me...
4) Oh. there's so much ... Another time

3) >>> 1) "You have to give me a hand >>> HJ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ал_32

Jun 26, 2017
Who knows how to find these moments in the game? Especially the latter. In fact, the only thing I did not find. And yes, everyone is already sunbathing without top.

e-liza-sit.jpg m-alisa-swim.jpg

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I can see other choices :
1) Yeah ... (make mistakes)
2) I'll just do everything myself (without mistakes)
3) I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me...
4) Oh. there's so much ... Another time

3) >>> 1) "You have to give me a hand >>> HJ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was this the result of the choice at the VERY beginning of the game when she asks something like "would you help me with my homework" and you can respond with "I could help you if you do something in return or I'll help you for nothing"... I mean do we have to have future sight and expecte these actions would become what you were asking?

Please try and remember there's another person in the patreon with my same glitch and maybe is a game bug. Thanks in advance for the save!!!!!

Last edited:

asmurff

Jul 5, 2017
After I have the photo and told Erik to stop setting the family against me, what should I do? There's no option to talk with Kira.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Was this the result of the choice at the VERY beginning of the game when she asks something like "would you help me with my homework" and you can respond with "I could help you if you do something in return or I'll help you for nothing"... I mean do we have to have future sight and expecte these actions would become what you were asking?

Please try and remember there's another person in the patreon with my same glitch and maybe is a game bug. Thanks in advance for the save!!!!!
I don't remember exactly my choice because I have tried 2 or 3 different path. For this save, I think it's Lisa girlfriend, Erik out with Hacker and Victor's enemy, Kira lessons.
Sorry if my english is average (I'm french and Google translator is not fantastic, lol))

Edit : My save

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote