Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys im new with the game and im stuck. I got Eric's wallet using beer + sleep pills but after i have it my only option is to give him back and Ann sends me to millitary camp a few days after it happens. What can i do to change this outcome?

bblover

May 31, 2017
Hey guys im new with the game and im stuck. I got Eric's wallet using beer + sleep pills but after i have it my only option is to give him back and Ann sends me to millitary camp a few days after it happens. What can i do to change this outcome?
First you sould talk hım when he iş in Moms room.
Then you can give the money he wants and keep the wallet. Hacker option will come from this choice.
Or you can give him the wallet and he will give up from your sisters. And this choice can lead to kates mom if you want, so you can get rid of hım.

With Hacker path you can get rid of Eric or make him your pet.

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
First you sould talk hım when he iş in Moms room.
Then you can give the money he wants and keep the wallet. Hacker option will come from this choice.
Or you can give him the wallet and he will give up from your sisters. And this choice can lead to kates mom if you want, so you can get rid of hım.

With Hacker path you can get rid of Eric or make him your pet.
Thank you it worked as you said! :)

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Can someone point me in the right direction to find out how to see the following scenes ...

m-ms-1
m-ms-2
m-ms-3
m-ms-4
m-ms-5
m-ms-6

Or a save file so I can view the conversation that takes place here too?

Thanks

update: Nevermind took my lazy ass back a few pages and found another post answering this. Love this site guys. its a real help

Last edited:

catalincata

May 16, 2017
I'm at the point in the cunning plan oportunity where i have to do erotic masages to Alice, but I can no longer put on sunblock on Alice during the day at 15:00. Any ideea why this happens? I just get the "How did you gess Sherlock" answear when i try to put sunblock.

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Hi Guys looking for some information regarding the reward Mum gives the MC Max when he becomes a provider for the family. I got the "Stop Punishing Me/Punish Me" and "Let me Punish My Sister" requests of Max to work but the request to crash out (sleep not XXX) in Mum's bed not happened.

Is that request to be contined in 0.7 or am I missed a step? It seems to be relevant to 0.6 with Kira sleeping and then sleeping naked with Mum, particularly with her condition on whoever is there first doesn't get interrupted but that just an interpretation by me

Hunter69

Jul 5, 2017
I cant get past needing Kira to help with anal on Lisa. What is the clue Im missing?
Am I suposed to finish kissing-lessons with Kira? Have done everything else with Lisa. Missing the scene by the sink.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I think, also version 0.6 is somehow bugged. I have in Lisa gf route Eric as my puppie, have had hj during homework, bJ in bath (morning/evening) and anal lesson with lisa, but now there is "So, should we start a lesson", a question from the beginning of kira's lesson. Maybe this is the point where some stuck, if they choose it. Ignore it, after a few days it's gone !
In addition I have recognized, that it happens at lisa gf route independant if you play kate's mom or hacker direction. And it blocks also the lisa bathroom szene in morning and evening. After the next nightly lesson with kira, evereything is back normal again.

Hunter69

Jul 5, 2017
In addition I have recognized, that it happens at lisa gf route independant if you play kate's mom or hacker direction. And it blocks also the lisa bathroom szene in morning and evening. After the next nightly lesson with kira, evereything is back normal again.
Does it also block the sink-scene with lisa?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have not really tested what happens if cou erroneous klick on "So, should we start a lesson" at that stage. I've not klicked on it (because I'm already some steps further), but nevertheless the 2 scenes are blocked. After next nightly lesson with kira everything was o.k again. And you need all this scenes (BJ in morning, evening, teaching error BJ, or HJ) at least 3-5 times + 3-5 nightly anal lessons with kira before you get the option to teach lisa anal during dishes. It takes a long time to get it.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
does anyone elses saves not work? I saved multiple times but I can never continue where I left off.
If you get your save file to me I'll take a look and see what I can find out. Also, just to clarify, are you unable to reload that save? Does it show in the load menu? Does the game load it, but it's just not where you were?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
You have to go talk to your elder sister to put them in the food (if Eric's influence isn't too high, of course). And since she's such a lovely person, she does it for free. Nah, just kidding, she asks money for it. But to be honest, that doesn't really do a lot, only stops your mom from having sex with Eric for the evening. In any other game, this would open a dialogue option, but not here of course. It's just a repeatable prank, not an opportunity.
I think it also helps in the way he doesn't stay or tires your mom since I've been testing and for Lisa as GF requiring you to do yoga if your mom is always busy you'll never get the yoga part.So drug Eric.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote