Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daisydamn

Mar 11, 2018
So I did 2 play-throughs of the game and assumed I completed the whole thing, but then I glanced in the images folders and there are a lot of scenes I didn't see. Are all the images from that folder in game?

If they are, I'm assuming it's because I've been following a .09 guide while playing on .13. Does anyone have a link to a version .13 guide?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I did 2 play-throughs of the game and assumed I completed the whole thing, but then I glanced in the images folders and there are a lot of scenes I didn't see. Are all the images from that folder in game?

If they are, I'm assuming it's because I've been following a .09 guide while playing on .13. Does anyone have a link to a version .13 guide?
All walkthroughs and game help that has been made to date are in post #1, #2 and #3, that is all there is to what we have.

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
need help for spider and blog.

lisa catch max and alice doing steam : done

date with lisa and she say like to watch and max suggest to watch : done

and what next to do ? so i can make max fuck alice when spider at her room ?

and about kate with alice how to fuck them both when max visit them ,should i just make max fuck alice everytime and make kate jealous or make alice jealous and not give her money ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
need help for spider and blog.

lisa catch max and alice doing steam : done

date with lisa and she say like to watch and max suggest to watch : done

and what next to do ? so i can make max fuck alice when spider at her room ?

and about kate with alice how to fuck them both when max visit them ,should i just make max fuck alice everytime and make kate jealous or make alice jealous and not give her money ?
Just keep placing spiders and soon Lisa will spy on Max and Alice getting caught.

No, you can not make either jealous you can only do 1 at a time so just choose who you want that day and do her.

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
Just keep placing spiders and soon Lisa will spy on Max and Alice getting caught.

No, you can not make either jealous you can only do 1 at a time so just choose who you want that day and do her.
ok , will try to send spider soldier everytime

tstud6969

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, I have read through a ton of posts here and still stuck. I can please Ann after work, but how do you Deny her? I Talked to Kira in the pool, and have progressed over 4 weeks in game with no changes. How do I move forward with Ann Sex? I have 22/22 and all say your have reached the end of this oppurtunity for this version of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I have read through a ton of posts here and still stuck. I can please Ann after work, but how do you Deny her? I Talked to Kira in the pool, and have progressed over 4 weeks in game with no changes. How do I move forward with Ann Sex? I have 22/22 and all say your have reached the end of this oppurtunity for this version of the game.
Go talk to mom at 22:00 or 23:00 in her room every day until you get new convo, it may happen the first time though.
Then talk to Kira.

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
can anyone give me hint for spider and "kate and alice" ? still no progres already played for 60 ++ game days

like pattern give alice money when she gloomy maybe.

Oct 30, 2017
guys help me out, after i pick up fight on eric and said i need more time to return stolen money. eric offer 300$ to keep his mouth shut and i went to talk to aunt and she gave me suggestion to sneak in and to find the wallet and i even get caught at first night and from next day mom take me to army camp why? where i am going wrong? please help me out guys

Oct 30, 2017
Two ways to fail at this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route.
2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game.
3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now.
4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go.
5. First Private Punishment for Max.
Private Punishment for Max, end game v8.
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.
7. Three 4 of 5 blow jobs from Lisa daily plus. Up to v8 Even more BJ and anal in later builds up to v.12

7. V9 Spider and spider bait quest.

8. Butt naked mom.

9. Movie lines for all movie's 1 - 4. Thanks to for posting 1 - 3.

If anyone see's that I have missed one of the triggers please let me know and I will add it to the mini walkthrough.

Taken request for any mini walkthrough to add to the list.

This is a very good walkthrough for the beginners to follow and is hard to find.
I did not do this walkthrough and have forgotten how I found it.
Even though it says for the first 10 days you need to follow this until Max can support himself with his website. Plus doing chores for Ann unlocks more content.

how to add cheat menu in the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This mod with the homework bug fix has the cheat menu for the Max's laptop.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can anyone give me hint for spider and "kate and alice" ? still no progres already played for 60 ++ game days

like pattern give alice money when she gloomy maybe.
Work on other quest will help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
guys help me out, after i pick up fight on eric and said i need more time to return stolen money. eric offer 300$ to keep his mouth shut and i went to talk to aunt and she gave me suggestion to sneak in and to find the wallet and i even get caught at first night and from next day mom take me to army camp why? where i am going wrong? please help me out guys
"Two ways to fail at this game." and "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

TheFTK

Nov 19, 2017
How many times i have to repeat the anal+bj scene with kira and lisa ( on the mentor path ) to unlock the anal with lisa?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How many times i have to repeat the anal+bj scene with kira and lisa ( on the mentor path ) to unlock the anal with lisa?
It can take several weeks to unlock but remember Lisa's mood must be very high to max for it to unlock it at the sink after talking to aunt Kira.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Hello, quick question I want to be sure I understood this right. To go further with Ann , meaning getting to pleasure her at night, you need her to work on the fifth movie. For that you need to have her catch you with Alice and she sit down and have a talk as well as the reverse having Ann catch you with Alice.
Then you need her to catch you being spank with Lisa by Alice or is is something else? Also not sure how kate factor into all of it, and what happen after you have your way with her three hole ?
Also I took Alice to the doctor. Btw does the blog opportunity goes further with the mysterious stalker?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote