Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have bought a silk robe for Lisa but there is no option in dialog to grope her breast. What is the key? Thanks!
Wrong game, you never get to grope her.

(Well you do get to grope her pussy but only until you talk to Kira about it.
Lisa gets very mad if you do.) (Almost to the end on Mentor quest.)

Shadowmere

Dec 18, 2017
But I played it about 2 month ago and remember that there are was such option. In exchange for doing her homework. Was it removed from game?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Oh im sorry, it seems not groping, just asking to show her tits. No such option now, wonder why.
You need to make mistakes and convince Lisa that the homework is done right. Let Lisa get punished and then offer to do her homework if she shows you boob...iirc...

wasdwasdwasd57

Feb 22, 2018
need help:

lisa is my gf and i cant get the " I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me./ You have to give me a hand..." option. also, i can't watch the mom and aunt at night when they are in the same room. it tells me to do it on thursday nght, but i still get the scene where its only the mom even when the bottom interface shows that moms room as aunt and mom

h2kemz

Feb 28, 2018
I talked to kate about getting rid of eric. and she asked me me to buy a big bag of weed. i can't find a place to buy it. need help!!!!

steed blacke

Mar 3, 2018
i don't know how to buy weeds... wth. i asked lisa about it. it's been like 5 days still no progress
I believe that it's necessary to wait one week or more before having lisa's answer, then it will be necessary to speak to Kira and after a few days kira will how tell you to make and you can buy it on your laptop

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
I am playing through and have asked Lisa about kissing and I needed to get my skill up. I am now at 20 in kissing and still there is no conversation starter to go further. Is there a trigger to move the "mentor" along further other than kissing at 15?

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
I am playing through and have asked Lisa about kissing and I needed to get my skill up. I am now at 20 in kissing and still there is no conversation starter to go further. Is there a trigger to move the "mentor" along further other than kissing at 15?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No you just need to get it higher and the higher it is the easier it is for Lisa.
Also all girls mood must be high to do things with them.

HateFulPlow

Jul 12, 2017
I have some problems. The event "new job" doesn't start, eric is gone with hacker's help about 10-15 days ago.Idk what is the problem

h2kemz

Feb 28, 2018
how to get bed in with mom. i talked to her about it once. but no response. i don't konw if i did anything wrong.... HELP!!!

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
No you just need to get it higher and the higher it is the easier it is for Lisa.
Also all girls mood must be high to do things with them.
All the girls are at awesome, but I still can't even get her to say anything or let me kiss her. Usually she will say something like "What do you want Max?" but I can't get her to say anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
All the girls are at awesome, but I still can't even get her to say anything or let me kiss her. Usually she will say something like "What do you want Max?" but I can't get her to say anything.
It wont trigger until you get more experience in kissing from Kira.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have some problems. The event "new job" doesn't start, eric is gone with hacker's help about 10-15 days ago.Idk what is the problem
You must be further along in other quest before it will trigger.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote