Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
v13 text is pretty misguiding.

First. Its missing morning naked yoga story. After you will start having sex with mom go and bother her with yoga every morning until you will start fucking outstide.

Second. Every morning there is an option. Either you do yoga-sex OR you skip yoga sex and instead you can go and have morning sex with butt-naked mom at kithcen. This is improtant, because at some point Alice will catch you and shoot everything on phone (for me it happened after I got caught on video in the evening).

Also imho anal with Lisa for making eveing blackmail video is unnecessary. It just happened after washing dishes and going to mom.

p.s. Still cant open "all holes" content with Kate. Fuck her 2 times per week and nothign else. Not sure if there is any.

felixdan9

Oct 17, 2017
guys, help
iam in 250 days, and cannot advance with mom
iam helping with the bills
i can massage her in the bed, she jerks me off, same in the bathroom
done the 4 movies
the NEW JOB opportunitie doesnt seem to be finished... sorry for my bad english, how can i advance to actually fuck the mom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
v13 text is pretty misguiding.

First. Its missing morning naked yoga story. After you will start having sex with mom go and bother her with yoga every morning until you will start fucking outstide.

Second. Every morning there is an option. Either you do yoga-sex OR you skip yoga sex and instead you can go and have morning sex with butt-naked mom at kithcen. This is improtant, because at some point Alice will catch you and shoot everything on phone (for me it happened after I got caught on video in the evening).

Also imho anal with Lisa for making eveing blackmail video is unnecessary. It just happened after washing dishes and going to mom.

p.s. Still cant open "all holes" content with Kate. Fuck her 2 times per week and nothign else. Not sure if there is any.
It means get a BJ, fuck her pussy and fuck her ass that is what it means doing all holes with cumming inside and outside when possible.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
guys, help
done the 4 movies
the NEW JOB opportunitie doesnt seem to be finished... sorry for my bad english, how can i advance to actually fuck the mom
You keep playing and Max will have trouble at the breakfast table 3 times and mom will take him to the clinic.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
guys, help
done the 4 movies
I had the same problem. Progression with everyone except Mom. Hj was as far as I could get in any scenario. I think it was because I still had private punishment days for Max. Is that the case for you? I read somewhere on the forums that if you have private punishment days left, she'll still see you as a kid and won't progress any further until they run out, even if you've already made the no punishment deal with her, which I had. I had 800+ days left, so I just said "fuck it" and started a new game. If you don't have many left, you could probably just wait it out.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Ha! Finally! After 37 tries I finally got to fuck Alice in Arachnophobia.

I think the trigger must be the fourth movie. I also talked to Max’s mom, Kira, and Alice about the movie after, I’m not sure if that made a difference or not.

I had also just agreed (that day) to pursue a romantic relationship with Lisa, but had not dated her yet.

I had also slept in Max’s mom’s bed one time previous to that (and got kicked out).

I was starting to think I hit a bug.

Reactions: Gwb2006

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
I notice all oportunity are conected , sometime to advance with one oportunity you need to advance with other oportunity too. So dont try to complete one by one... try to do all at the same time.

Reactions: a1fox3

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
Ha! Finally! After 37 tries I finally got to fuck Alice in Arachnophobia.

I think the trigger must be the fourth movie. I also talked to Max’s mom, Kira, and Alice about the movie after, I’m not sure if that made a difference or not.

I had also just agreed (that day) to pursue a romantic relationship with Lisa, but had not dated her yet.

I had also slept in Max’s mom’s bed one time previous to that (and got kicked out).

I was starting to think I hit a bug.
Good deal, man. Tell me something, do you have any remaining private punishment days for Max? It should be at the bottom of the stats menu. I think that's why I couldn't progress with Mom past a hand job, but I haven't gotten confirmation on that yet. I'm working off of vague responses from different questions on the forum.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Good deal, man. Tell me something, do you have any remaining private punishment days for Max? It should be at the bottom of the stats menu. I think that's why I couldn't progress with Mom past a hand job, but I haven't gotten confirmation on that yet. I'm working off of vague responses from different questions on the forum.
No, no private punishment days were left. I never really needed them except when getting punished was unavoidable.

My sneak and persuasion are really high so I do not get caught peeping often, and when I do I just reload so it never happened. Also, by the time the private punishments unlock most of the things that would get you punished before no longer will, no need to peep when you can just walk in and get a hand job or blow job.

I share your frustration with vauge information. It seems all the walkthroughs for this game on the entire internet are right here in this thread, and they are not exactly detailed or complete.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Is there any variation on the Lisa handcuffed punishment? The dialog suggests needing to think of something more creative. So is there ever a different version? If so, how do I unlock it?

Also, Lisa mentioned being handcuffed and fucked in the ass, but I never did that, is there a scene where I do?

On Hot Coffee, the dialog option I got from Lisa did not match the one in the version 9 walkthrough, there was nothing about a bar tending course. How do I learn to be a bartender?

Reactions: Zoranian

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
How do I start “Changing Roles” again?
from what I understand you need to really grind blogs and arachnophobia(after you fuck her,even after lisa caches you,that's what worked for me at least

Got a question: Just started changing roles,should I just follow the V12 walk-through from the start or there's other content that I should do first?(meaning stopping sex with lisa including avoiding the blog option where alice tells you to have sex on cam and start doing kate with alice till I can fuck her in every hole[can only do the cowgirl or bj from alice atm]).
edit:I'm just not sure what content is included in the v11 version

Also if I'm on the Lisa GF path there's no sex with olivia?(Can't acess after her mom blocks Max on the stairs when asking him to show her his penis)

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
No, no private punishment days were left. I never really needed them except when getting punished was unavoidable.

My sneak and persuasion are really high so I do not get caught peeping often, and when I do I just reload so it never happened. Also, by the time the private punishments unlock most of the things that would get you punished before no longer will, no need to peep when you can just walk in and get a hand job or blow job.

I share your frustration with vauge information. It seems all the walkthroughs for this game on the entire internet are right here in this thread, and they are not exactly detailed or complete.
I only had them because I was using a money cheat and paying Mom for private punishments was a way to keep her mood high. I'd pay her 1000 every day or so, so I maxed it out pretty quick. Didn't know it would fuck me in the long run.

Lisa handcuff punishment: you can spank her or get a blowjob as far as I know. Maybe that's where the handcuffed and anal with Lisa happens that you mentioned, but I never got that one. You can also handcuff her to the bed during "Play with Lisa" at midnight. And occasionally, you'll wake up handcuffed to the bed by Lisa in the middle of the night.

Changing Roles starts when running Blog and Arachnophobia. I don't remember exactly when, but it will be obvious as Alice will pull both of you aside and lay down the law. Just follow the progression from there.

Hot Coffee: apparently, you can get to the point that Lisa tells you about the bartending lessons, but it's not actually in the game yet. I imagine if it were, it would be under the Online Courses tab on the laptop, but just locked until it was available. Pretty much the same way the Erotic Massage course is on the laptop from day one, but you can't actually take it until Kira tells you about it.

Yeah. Not only is the information vague, but I've seen some people on here who seem to get annoyed if you ask questions. At least I've found a few nice, helpful people to share information and tips with.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
from what I understand you need to really grind blogs and arachnophobia(after you fuck her,even after lisa caches you,that's what worked for me at least

Got a question: Just started changing roles,should I just follow the V12 walk-through from the start or there's other content that I should do first?(meaning stopping sex with lisa including avoiding the blog option where alice tells you to have sex on cam and start doing kate with alice till I can fuck her in every hole[can only do the cowgirl or bj from alice atm]).
edit:I'm just not sure what content is included in the v11 version

Also if I'm on the Lisa GF path there's no sex with olivia?(Can't acess after her mom blocks Max on the stairs when asking him to show her his penis)
Not sure about the Changing Roles question. I remember it said it was complete in the log after like five or six scenes, but that may have only been because I missed something.

As far as Olivia, it ends when the her mom has you drop your pants. I'm not sure if you run into her later in the game as I had to restart due to a game breaking issue. But if I had to bet, I'd say it's unlikely you'll get to fuck her under the Lisa GF path unless at some point Lisa invites her to use the pool, which would probably play out along the lines of the Olivia GF path, minus Alex since they've broken up by then.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Just got to changing roles, so does Alice have ANY redeeming qualities as a human being after that or has she pretty much just become a female eric?

Is there any way to “fix” her and turn her back to non evil?

Is it possible to unlock the rest of the content without activating changing roles?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Does continuing with sex ed(with mom and lisa) without mom caching alice spanking lisa and max or "having the talk" with alice and max screw something up or leads to missing some content?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. Is there any variation on the Lisa handcuffed punishment? The dialog suggests needing to think of something more creative. So is there ever a different version? If so, how do I unlock it?

2. Also, Lisa mentioned being handcuffed and fucked in the ass, but I never did that, is there a scene where I do?

3. On Hot Coffee, the dialog option I got from Lisa did not match the one in the version 9 walkthrough, there was nothing about a bar tending course. How do I learn to be a bartender?
1. No you only get a BJ from Lisa during private spanking.
2. While handcuffing and please her and get BJ when she is sleeping is all you get.
3. You start out talking about working for Vicky as a cook and later on you can talk to Vicky about bar tending and working for free, this never happens though so once the Hot Coffee quest is over you no longer need to go there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just got to changing roles, so does Alice have ANY redeeming qualities as a human being after that or has she pretty much just become a female eric?

Is there any way to “fix” her and turn her back to non evil?

Is it possible to unlock the rest of the content without activating changing roles?
No you can not unlock some of mom's stuff without changing roles because Alice will also blackmail mom.
Its hinted at they do something when Alice takes her away from Max while watching tv but that part never got finish and you miss out on fucking both mom and Alice in the lounge, yes together.
But once you unlock all content then you can just stop talking to Alice at night and you can do anal with Lisa all you want to but Alice will still show up 2 nights a week.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does continuing with sex ed(with mom and lisa) without mom caching alice spanking lisa and max or "having the talk" with alice and max screw something up or leads to missing some content?
If your able to go on with Lisa's new sex-ed then do it because its what starts mom's new job which also leads to sex with mom.
Normally it takes both mom and Alice sitting down and doing the talk after catching each other pleasing Max and then having mom catch Alice spanking both Lisa and Max.

Reactions: Zoranian

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
If your able to go on with Lisa's new sex-ed then do it because its what starts mom's new job which also leads to sex with mom.
Normally it takes both mom and Alice sitting down and doing the talk after catching each other pleasing Max and then having mom catch Alice spanking both Lisa and Max.
first of all,you're a fucking saint answering these question which were probably asked a million times before(searching mostly leads to half-answers)

So first mom catches alice and Max and then she can catch alice spanking max and lisa? I thought it was the other way around.
("Before starting the below work let Alice spank Lisa and Max until mom catches you then stop anal with Lisa until both mom and Alice sits down and do the talk.")
edit:Went down a bit in the 12v and what the first sentence says is opposite to what the walkthrough says,Didn't know which one is right

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote