Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
I can use a persuasion check to get her to give me a blow job after the massage is over. I also have an occasional dialog option about “aren’t you happy Kate can come over,” which also triggers the blow job and hints at being able to do more later.

No, Lisa has not joined the cam shows, she caught me having sex with Alice on the cam show once, and I talked to her about it the next day, but that was it. No further mention of it or option for her to join. How do I do that?

Yes, over 30 hand jobs and no sex.

At this point, I have completed the second movie and am trying to trigger watching it on the couch. On my visits to Kate and Alice, I have the choice of a blow job from Alice or to have sex with Kate Cowgirl, but that is it so far. I can also have anal with Lisa in the kitchen.
It sounds like you're on the right track. You might have to complete the fourth movie with Alice and Mom in order to unlock the arachnophobia sex. I'd suggest grinding on that (pun intended) for a while to see if that unlocks it. Getting the second movie to trigger takes two Fridays. Or at least it did for me. Maybe I was just unlucky as to how the days fell.

Just keep doing the massage on the couch. It will lead to more later, but I think you need to progress in Arachnophobia for it to lead to anything substantial.

Lisa can join in the cam shows after she walks in on you and Alice having sex after you hide a spider. I'd suggest holding off on the spider quest until you do the third movie. If you're still getting the same thing, then do the fourth movie. I'm almost positive Alice's mood has to be high in order to trigger the sex after spider scene, but you said you've kept her mood high, so I assume the movie is the trigger you're missing. There will be a quest unlocked called "Changing Roles" after Lisa interrupts you that will unlock new situations for You, Alice, Lisa, and Kate. Just keep grinding at it, man.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
So far i have 20 from 22 oportunity opened. And this one are still opened
- Blog - i follow until Tease and then she tell me i ruin her mod and she say goodbye :(
- New job - nothing happens. mom caught me with Alice on lounge a few times. and alice caught me with mom a few times too
- Olivia - wich is in progress right now..

Can someone help me with Blog and New job ? \Thks !

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
I got Eric's picture peeping on Alice, I gave it to mom but it didn't seem to produce any result, what should I do?

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
So far i have 20 from 22 oportunity opened. And this one are still opened
- Blog - i follow until Tease and then she tell me i ruin her mod and she say goodbye :(
- New job - nothing happens. mom caught me with Alice on lounge a few times. and alice caught me with mom a few times too
- Olivia - wich is in progress right now..

Can someone help me with Blog and New job ? \Thks !
On Blog: Keep going to her site and trying to progress as far as you can. Eventually, there will be an option like "I have to go" at which point you'll go interrupt her and that's when the fun begins.

On New Job: I believe Mom has to give you and Lisa sex ed before it will progress. But I'm still working on that one. I still haven't been able to do anything with Mom beyond a hand job a few times a day. I can only watch the same movie where nothing happens on the couch with her. I think the fact that I still have a backlog of private punishment days is fucking me over there, so I'm not sure how much further I'm going to get in New Job. Have you done "Changing Roles" yet? I think that's how you get Mom and Lisa sex ed going. Mom and Lisa sex ed is under the "Cunning Plan" opportunity. A lot of the opportunities later in the game are tied to one another, so progressing in one is required for the others.

"Olivia" is straight forward and rather abrupt, so I don't think you need any help there.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
I got Eric's picture peeping on Alice, I gave it to mom but it didn't seem to produce any result, what should I do?
I think you had to use it to blackmail him, but I never went down that route. At that point, Mom is so wrapped around his finger that nothing you say or do is going to change her opinion of him, so taking it to her probably won't help. As far as I know, the only way to get rid of him is the Wallet opportunity which has two different outcomes. I chose the nastier of the two because fuck Eric...

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
I end changing roles :(

After i say Tease, she say i ruined all.. and see you later mike. i go to her door . i cant peak or enter... :( thks anyway !

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
I end changing roles :(

After i say Tease, she say i ruined all.. and see you later mike. i go to her door . i cant peak or enter... :( thks anyway !
I think you have to go through calling her a tease and saying "Show me what you're doing" three or four times before you get the option to interrupt her. It'll be obvious. There will be an option that says something like "I have to go" or "something just came up" and when you click on that, you'll go straight to her bedroom door.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any way for the girls to allow you to get into their bath?
To take a bath with them no, once you unlock BJ with Lisa you can enter and get a BJ from her during both bath times.
Once you unlock HJ with mom you can enter and get a HJ both times she is in the bathroom once Eric is gone.
For Alice there is only 1 time a week you can enter and try for a BJ and that is Friday night Saturday morning at 3 am after give her candy before she goes to the club.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What should I do in girl's shopping day? Should I buy them clothes?
You can if you want to but you will only get a BJ once you have unlocked it with the girls but it cost a lot of money for it and all 3 girls use the same set up and the same cum shot and there is really no need to go shopping with them once you do it 1 time each girl.
I went several times with each girl and it was the same thing over and over again and now I never go shopping with them any more when I start a new game.
The shopping update was the worst update for the game.

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
oh i think you`ll need this so it would be easier for you to know. It`s kind of hard to explain the whole thing. Also, I think, for that part you should`ve already kicked Eric out of the house but look through the walkthrough so it would be better and w/o errors.
Ok thanks, i am trying a new game and i am increase stealth and persuassion to Lisa

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Thks.. Yeap end all , except the New Job. I got only 20 from 22 but i guess is becouse i made Lisa my GF. After i get all the event triggered.. the walktrough doesnt seem so twisted now..

roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
Hi
Please Help me to solve this >>
I stuck here
BLOG
"Alice has laid some ground rules. No more than one client per day, Alice doesn’t want to turn what we have in a routine. Se we’ll have to have pauses between fucks. This is the best thing that ever happen to me! And the things to come are…"

ARACHNOPHOBIA/SPIDER
"Alice has finally let me sleep in her bed! Moment of silence for all the spiders who sacrificed their lives so this tremendous achievement. Step one is over, now I just have to keep trying."

Cunning Plan
"I definitely like the new deal! I can ask Alice to blow me or can fuck Kate. I’m living in a fairy tale! I can only do this once a week, but it won’t get too repetitive! I think I’ll be able to get more from them … Much more. Eventually…"

I Completed
> Lisa Mentor
> New Job Almost (Another studio job for only mom-Not start yet / But All movie are done)
> Hot Coffee Quest
> Olive Quest (Running)
> Side Effect (Running)
> I Can Fuck Alice when Privet Punishment
> I Can Fuck in front of Kate through Privet Punishment
> Lisa Caught Fucking Alice During the cam show with
> Lisa Caught Fucking Alice During Night Time through Spider Event and
also have the conversion between Alice-Lisa-Max.
> New Opportunity Start "Changing Roles"
> Alice Re-coding video clip Max-Lisa Fucking Scene in her Bed During Night Time
(I am in real trouble now....I should talk to Lisa...)

***Now Please Tell me How to Start Lisa Cam Show with Alice and Max ?

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
Hi
Please Help me to solve this >>
I stuck here
BLOG
"Alice has laid some ground rules. No more than one client per day, Alice doesn’t want to turn what we have in a routine. Se we’ll have to have pauses between fucks. This is the best thing that ever happen to me! And the things to come are…"

ARACHNOPHOBIA/SPIDER
"Alice has finally let me sleep in her bed! Moment of silence for all the spiders who sacrificed their lives so this tremendous achievement. Step one is over, now I just have to keep trying."

Cunning Plan
"I definitely like the new deal! I can ask Alice to blow me or can fuck Kate. I’m living in a fairy tale! I can only do this once a week, but it won’t get too repetitive! I think I’ll be able to get more from them … Much more. Eventually…"

I Completed
> Lisa Mentor
> New Job Almost (Another studio job for only mom-Not start yet / But All movie are done)
> Hot Coffee Quest
> Olive Quest (Running)
> Side Effect (Running)
> I Can Fuck Alice when Privet Punishment
> I Can Fuck in front of Kate through Privet Punishment
> Lisa Caught Fucking Alice During the cam show with
> Lisa Caught Fucking Alice During Night Time through Spider Event and
also have the conversion between Alice-Lisa-Max.
> New Opportunity Start "Changing Roles"
> Alice Re-coding video clip Max-Lisa Fucking Scene in her Bed During Night Time
(I am in real trouble now....I should talk to Lisa...)

***Now Please Tell me How to Start Lisa Cam Show with Alice and Max ?
Just keep talking to Alice and Lisa and keep their moods high. Lisa will join in the cam with Alice and Max during the Changing Roles quest. I think it also falls under the Blog quest. Not super sure, but it should just happen if you keep talking to them. Make sure you're still fucking Lisa even though Alice told you not to. Her punishments aren't bad.

Reactions: roboto2.0

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone help me what i need to do to trigger quest that lead to fuck ann (mom)
You must get all girls mood as high as they will go and keep them there.
Keep going to Alice's bolg every day she does it and keep putting spiders in her room every day that Kate is not there and keep going to visit Kate and Alice once a week and I would do it on Saturday night since that is the only night that you do not lose anything with Lisa.
Keep going to the clinic until you get to bring GF there.

Now after going to the clinic with GF you can start on the new content in version .12 and .13.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content." "17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
2 question, how many kissing skill i need to kiss Lisa???I have 100 but she say "Not now,Max" and
what's this private punishment?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
2 question, how many kissing skill i need to kiss Lisa???I have 100 but she say "Not now,Max" and
what's this private punishment?
Her mood has to be higher by washing her dishes and helping her with homework.

There is 2 types of private spanking 1 for Max and 1 for Max to private spank his sisters.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
"5. First Private Punishment for Max." or "Private Punishment for Max, end game v8."
Both types are here:

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
a1fox3 are you still trying to grind v.13? or what you posted on page 1 is the final one? cause on my game its says 20/22 but New Job is the only thing I`m not done with.

Edit: Nvm its says 20/22 but I`ve done everything already and its says for next versions. Also I can`t get the part where Lisa will catch mom and max getting on the kitcheeeeeeeeen

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote