Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Am I correct that the Dr. opportunity never gets farther than non explicit nudity and Max jerking off into a cup?

What did Kira mean when she hinted at more nudity around the house?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. Is there any opportunity to fuck her other than after you plant a spider in her bed, or during a cam session?

If so, how do I unlock it?

2. Does she ever go farther than a blow job on the couch, or during a Kate visit?
Both 1 and 2 are only for the Lisa GF path and you get to fuck both Alice and mom on the couch at the same time but after unlocking it in v.13.

1. Am I correct that the Dr. opportunity never gets farther than non explicit nudity and Max jerking off into a cup?

2. What did Kira mean when she hinted at more nudity around the house?
1. As of now you can bring Alice there after the 4th movie and after unlocking it but still Max has to do it himself though.
2. Its only a hint that may come in later updates but the game is on hold at this time and we don't know if it will ever be worked on again.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Both 1 and 2 are only for the Lisa GF path and you get to fuck both Alice and mom on the couch at the same time but after unlocking it in v.13.

1. As of now you can bring Alice there after the 4th movie and after unlocking it but still Max has to do it himself though.
2. Its only a hint that may come in later updates but the game is on hold at this time and we don't know if it will ever be worked on again.
Thankyou. So how do I take Alice there? Is that something else that has to unlocked seperately? If so, how do I do it?

Is there any more content in “New Job” after I finish the Dr. opportunity?

How long has the game been on hold for? I would hate for it to be abandoned because, other than the very annoying (repetitive) need to wait multiple days to trigger things it really is a fantastic game that could richly use more content, or even just some revamped scenes so it’s not just the same 1-3 scenes constantly repeating once an oportunity reaches the end.

I have heard mods mentioned several times, what ones are available, what do they do, and where can I find them?

Hellis

Feb 25, 2018
Lisa has introduced me to Olivia post eric. Does this mean I am no longer on Lisa path. Does this effect anything else

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thankyou.
1. So how do I take Alice there? Is that something else that has to unlocked seperately? If so, how do I do it?

2. Is there any more content in “New Job” after I finish the Dr. opportunity?

3. How long has the game been on hold for? I would hate for it to be abandoned because, other than the very annoying (repetitive) need to wait multiple days to trigger things it really is a fantastic game that could richly use more content, or even just some revamped scenes so it’s not just the same 1-3 scenes constantly repeating once an oportunity reaches the end.

4. I have heard mods mentioned several times, what ones are available, what do they do, and where can I find them?
1. You just keep playing the game and you must finish the 4th movie and Max with have a problem at the breakfast table 3 times and mom will take him to see the Dr..
2. New Job quest is now the longest running quest in the game and will not end until after mom/Ann makes the 5th movie and aunt Kira give's Max the dvd for it and Max must watch it when mom is away at work.
3. Its been on hold now for 2 months and we have no idea at this time if it will be worked on anytime soon.
4. There are cheating mods and there are mods that add content to the game.
The best cheating mod is the one with the homework bug included in it if you run into the bug plus it can help on other parts of the game if it becomes to hard for you. No mod will speed up the game.
Bug fixing cheating mod: "11. How to fix homework bug."
Do not cheat points for skills until you reach 100 points or you can break your game.
Be advise that if you cheat money in excess of 1000 the multiplier goes way up for the amount of money mom and Eric will demand you pay. IE: 10,000 will turn into will over 1 million you will have to pay and so on, so keep less that 500 in Max's pocket until you are ready to go to war with him then keep less than 1000 in his pocket until they come and demand the money for stealing Eric's wallet.

Content adding mods:
Just remember if you add content adding mods to your game and you run into problems you must go there and ask for help. We here on help with the vanilla game in this thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa has introduced me to Olivia post eric. Does this mean I am no longer on Lisa path. Does this effect anything else
No that is the new Olivia GF path that gets added to the Lisa GF path at the end of Mentor quest, as long as you were on the Lisa GF path then you are still on the Lisa GF path but now you have a 2nd GF in Olivia.
Olivia new content is very limited and may never get finish.

Hellis

Feb 25, 2018
I can't seem to figure out how to bang kate though. I think i spanked alice for smoking before casting eric out. And I have gotten the private spanking up to fucking.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
1. You just keep playing the game and you must finish the 4th movie and Max with have a problem at the breakfast table 3 times and mom will take him to see the Dr..
2. New Job quest is now the longest running quest in the game and will not end until after mom/Ann makes the 5th movie and aunt Kira give's Max the dvd for it and Max must watch it when mom is away at work.
3. Its been on hold now for 2 months and we have no idea at this time if it will be worked on anytime soon.
4. There are cheating mods and there are mods that add content to the game.
The best cheating mod is the one with the homework bug included in it if you run into the bug plus it can help on other parts of the game if it becomes to hard for you. No mod will speed up the game.
Bug fixing cheating mod: "11. How to fix homework bug."
Do not cheat points for skills until you reach 100 points or you can break your game.
Be advise that if you cheat money in excess of 1000 the multiplier goes way up for the amount of money mom and Eric will demand you pay. IE: 10,000 will turn into will over 1 million you will have to pay and so on, so keep less that 500 in Max's pocket until you are ready to go to war with him then keep less than 1000 in his pocket until they come and demand the money for stealing Eric's wallet.

Content adding mods:
Just remember if you add content adding mods to your game and you run into problems you must go there and ask for help. We here on help with the vanilla game in this thread.
Yes, I have completed all 4 movies, and completed the “side effects” opportunity but Max always goes to the dr. alone, I see no option for bringing Alice along, how do I do that?

So to complete the New Job oportunity I just keep playing? How long after the end of the side effects oportunity does it take to advance the New Job oportunity? I think I am about 3 weeks past now and still don’t see anything. Do I talk to Kira when she is alone? If not, who do I talk to? Does it matter when? I assume I have to keep everyone at full happiness and authority or the timer will restart? What about the $500 a week for bills? I accidentally missed a week when I wasn’t paying attention, how long does the game take to forgive that? Or do I have to reload? Does it matter if I give $500 twice in one week? Does it matter what day or time I do it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I have completed all 4 movies, and completed the “side effects” opportunity but Max always goes to the dr. alone, I see no option for bringing Alice along, how do I do that?

So to complete the New Job oportunity I just keep playing? How long after the end of the side effects oportunity does it take to advance the New Job oportunity? I think I am about 3 weeks past now and still don’t see anything. Do I talk to Kira when she is alone? If not, who do I talk to? Does it matter when? I assume I have to keep everyone at full happiness and authority or the timer will restart? What about the $500 a week for bills? I accidentally missed a week when I wasn’t paying attention, how long does the game take to forgive that? Or do I have to reload? Does it matter if I give $500 twice in one week? Does it matter what day or time I do it?
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content.", "V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How far along does one have to go before you get to bang kate?
Its part of the changing roles quest for repeatable but there is one during the cunning plan quest that can be repeated to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to get to do all opportunities. And how do i start the Side Effect one? Thx
Yes you can start and finish all opportunities, Side Effect start after the 4th movie is done and Max has a problem at the breakfast table 3 times. (This can take several weeks to happen because its on an RNG style generator.)

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Im very dissapointed about this game. Game mean FUN. And in this game is no fun. The walktrough is very twisted. And the playing take too much to achive some erotic pics. I play like 34h until now.. and i didnt get ridd of Eric. All i have was some fun with Aunt on pool and lounge , and some fun with Alice on Party and with some lesbian girl.... Sometime i have to loose 1-2 real hour of play to get some action ( like talking with someone in game or to get some action )... The story is very good, but the path is too hard to achieve..

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Read almost everything, newbie links included. Still have couple of questions
1. Can I just ignore selection of Lisa path until getting rid of Eric?
2. Which path is preferrable for newbies?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Read almost everything, newbie links included. Still have couple of questions
1. Can I just ignore selection of Lisa path until getting rid of Eric?
2. Which path is preferrable for newbies?
1. You pick a path before getting rid of Eric. If you mean avoiding Sex education with Lisa it's up yo you. Wait or let Eric take her over. If you let Eric take her you can still get her back. It's tricky tho and will take time.
2. Any of the 2 Lisa path is ok. The yoga path has 1 extra sex scene at the end of the game but the no yoga path means less stress on gameplay. Olivia is a no go because it's basically an abbandoned path for now.
Path Choice.jpg

Reactions: Laseron22

Dashwin

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a complete walkthrough file for the whole game (until v0.13?), I think I made a mistake somewhere and got stuck with the new job. It really sucks that one has to wait for a very long time without knowing when the wait will end. Seriously, repeating the same routine for 100 times is as boring as it sounds.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote