Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Here is what we have: "For newcomers to get started with."

There is only 1 bug that I know of and the only way to fix it once it happens is to get the mod in post #3 and use the in game laptop and choose Lisa and scroll down to where is says "Fix Homework Bug".
The homework bug will happen if you give homework help for free and you do not get Lisa spanked in 1-2 weeks, getting Lisa spanked will auto set the homework help from Max with goodies.
Thank you for the info. How do you get her spanked? I know it has something to do with helping her with her homework and making a mistake on purpose, but I can't seem to get it to trigger a punishment. Oh, and I just started playing this game today so I'm like less than two weeks in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for the info. How do you get her spanked? I know it has something to do with helping her with her homework and making a mistake on purpose, but I can't seem to get it to trigger a punishment. Oh, and I just started playing this game today so I'm like less than two weeks in.
Only do it on Monday night - Thursday night for best result but make a mistake on her homework, you have to make the % but once you do Ann/mom will spank her at breakfast time the next day.

Reactions: LordSinner

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
couldn't help but noticed you said the tease option should be chosen 2 or 4 times but I've chosen that option at least 10 times and still don't get other option after it, only to leave. any help on what could be wrong?
If you got it in a roll then it should have triggered for you.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
couldn't help but noticed you said the tease option should be chosen 2 or 4 times but I've chosen that option at least 10 times and still don't get other option after it, only to leave. any help on what could be wrong?
So are you two talking about the dialog option in her last cam show when she claims to be playing with herself?

I just keep selecting the one that says “your such a tease?”

Reactions: a1fox3

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
I would start over and go Lisa GF route because Olivia GF route ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 are for Lisa GF routes.

As for Alice's blog/cam show you must get to the "tease" option at least 2 times but sometimes it will take 4 times but the option to go to her room will pop up in green writing and you should do so.
I plan on it when I am done, but how do I get past this Eric’s mom thing?

Nagash

Feb 26, 2018
Hello, I need help. At the beginnig of the game i had different option to blackmail Alice while smoking including to spank her. But I am now at day 160 and if I try to blackmail her at 13pm for smoking I only have the options left to get 50$ or just let her smoke. Is the oppurtunity to spank her gone forever?

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know how much content I'd miss by getting rid of Eric as fast as humanly possible or inhumanly in the case of cheats/mods?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how much content I'd miss by getting rid of Eric as fast as humanly possible or inhumanly in the case of cheats/mods?
Do not cheat him away because it will break your game, to many triggers need to go off and using a mod to do it does not set them all off.
The only content you miss is Eric letting you touch Ann/mom and getting to watch Eric fuck her.
There is hint that he will fuck Alice but you will never see it if it does happen, it is only hinted at.
You will never see any of the sex-ed training if you let Eric and mom do the training for Lisa, you will never see or hear what happens.
So all in all you don't lose much at all just time you could have been working on for the rest of the game once he is gone.

Reactions: LordSinner

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
I can now confirm that it IS a bug. I went back and reloaded an old save to before I first got the dialog message then played through again, but this time I chose the sleeping option instead of the movie option (movie option still disappeared after this) and it triggered a new conversation option with Kira which then enabled me to sleep in Max’s Mom’s bed. In the meantime the rest of the dialog options carried on as if I asked about the movie. The last movie than loaded just as before and I am continuing just as before, except now I can sleep with Max’s mom.

So the bug causes the unselected option to disappear and if the chosen option was not about sleeping than the conversation with Kira never triggers, and cannot be triggered.

OK, next problems:

How do I progress the private after dinner punishments into sexual punishments?

Is it possible to do more with Alice in the changing room before she tries on the new outfit, or is it forever just a blow job after you buy it?

Does everyone eventually get naked? Does Alice stop covering her pussy with her hand during the leg massage?

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
hello, i'm using the 0.9 walkthrough atm (it seems to be the most recent one) and i'm stuck on a problem:

during the wallet quest i should have the dialog option (“I want to give you “your” money back” (this is available after step 1) - quote from walkthrough) to pay him the money and keep the wallet. but this option does never show up when i talk to him.
was it changed with the newest version? can somebody help me out on this?

edit(solution): nevermind, it seems in version 0.13 this is triggered automatically after some time, no need for the dialog as stated in the walkthrough

elvenraven

Feb 12, 2018
i am stuck at

What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". She will give Max HJ. Do this 3 times and then go to sleep - BJ by Kira, Lisa don’t want this yet.

the when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..."

just wont show...

Reactions: LenioTG

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I have the same problem! It's so disappointing!!!
i am stuck at

What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". She will give Max HJ. Do this 3 times and then go to sleep - BJ by Kira, Lisa don’t want this yet.

the when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..."

just wont show...

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
Hi im having trouble with the “Cunning plan” opportunity. I completed the sensual massage course, talked with the aunt and she said that i shoul massage alice when she is tanning. The problem is for the last couple of weeks Alice always goes out at 11 so i dont get the chance to massage her. Could you help please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can now confirm that it IS a bug. I went back and reloaded an old save to before I first got the dialog message then played through again, but this time I chose the sleeping option instead of the movie option (movie option still disappeared after this) and it triggered a new conversation option with Kira which then enabled me to sleep in Max’s Mom’s bed. In the meantime the rest of the dialog options carried on as if I asked about the movie. The last movie than loaded just as before and I am continuing just as before, except now I can sleep with Max’s mom.

So the bug causes the unselected option to disappear and if the chosen option was not about sleeping than the conversation with Kira never triggers, and cannot be triggered.

OK, next problems:

1. How do I progress the private after dinner punishments into sexual punishments?

2. Is it possible to do more with Alice in the changing room before she tries on the new outfit, or is it forever just a blow job after you buy it?

3. Does everyone eventually get naked? Does Alice stop covering her pussy with her hand during the leg massage?
1. You must grope Alice instead of spanking several times and you must be on Lisa GF path to get more with Lisa than spanking.
If on Lisa GF path then just spank her several times and a new convo with aunt Kira will open up.
2. Nope BJ is as far as it will go.
3. Nope and nope Alice still hide her pussy even though Max and fucked it so many times she still hides it.

i am stuck at

just wont show...
Must be on Lisa GF path and her mood must be high for it to triggered.
(There is a bug if you gave it away for free and did not get her spanked asap afterwards.)
If still can not get it to trigger then come on back and I will link the fix for the "homework bug" fix to get it fixed.

I have the same problem! It's so disappointing!!!
Same as the one above.
Hi im having trouble with the “Cunning plan” opportunity. I completed the sensual massage course, talked with the aunt and she said that i shoul massage alice when she is tanning. The problem is for the last couple of weeks Alice always goes out at 11 so i dont get the chance to massage her. Could you help please?
If you got rid of Eric before you started on Alice then you have broken your game and will need to revert back to when Eric is still in the house and this is the only thing you can do.
Never get rid of Eric until Max gets 100% training on Alice in sensual massage.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Have heard there will be no more expansion ... ;( , thats bad, i really love this game, the grafik the story line is very good, been looking for another game close to this, but so far its all very dispointed, any suggestion any one ???

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
1. You must grope Alice instead of spanking several times and you must be on Lisa GF path to get more with Lisa than spanking.
If on Lisa GF path then just spank her several times and a new convo with aunt Kira will open up.
2. Nope BJ is as far as it will go.
3. Nope and nope Alice still hide her pussy even though Max and fucked it so many times she still hides it.

Must be on Lisa GF path and her mood must be high for it to triggered.
(There is a bug if you gave it away for free and did not get her spanked asap afterwards.)
If still can not get it to trigger then come on back and I will link the fix for the "homework bug" fix to get it fixed.

Same as the one above.

If you got rid of Eric before you started on Alice then you have broken your game and will need to revert back to when Eric is still in the house and this is the only thing you can do.
Never get rid of Eric until Max gets 100% training on Alice in sensual massage.
Im sorry to bother you again but one last thing, how do i know when i max training on alice?

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
When you can fuck her.
Is there any opportunity to fuck her other than after you plant a spider in her bed, or during a cam session?

If so, how do I unlock it?

Does she ever go farther than a blow job on the couch, or during a Kate visit?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote