Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkku

May 25, 2017
Im stuck
been like 4 weeks like this
i got the clinic thing , i visited it like 4 times right now ,
i got lisa blowjobs and hanjobs and the anal in the kitchen and anal with kira already
i have the private spanking with alice/sex/cam / massage in te lounge with blowjob
mom already blowjob in her bed and lounge
i did the movies i think 2
idk what to do..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Im stuck
been like 4 weeks like this
i got the clinic thing , i visited it like 4 times right now ,
i got lisa blowjobs and hanjobs and the anal in the kitchen and anal with kira already
i have the private spanking with alice/sex/cam / massage in te lounge with blowjob
mom already blowjob in her bed and lounge
i did the movies i think 2
idk what to do..
You have 2 more movies to make.
Keep mood high and all girls and work on all open quest and keep checking with aunt Kira.
Did you watch the 2nd movie with mom and aunt Kira yet?

Darkku

May 25, 2017
Keep mood high and all girls and work on all open quest and keep checking with aunt Kira.
no did 1 time i think

im doing the spider quest fucking alice with another position , maybe is that the quest i needed to end

Darkku

May 25, 2017
how do i watch the 2nd movie with mom and kira?

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
You need to have Alice bust up the bathroom sex.
You need Alice to join you in the lounge until you can have sex with both mom and Alice at the same time.
You need to have Alice and Lisa catch you in the kitchen at least 3 times each until there scenes start to repeat.
You need to do mom at 22:00 or 23:00 in her room at least 3 times until they start to repeat.
If yoga route you must do it until the scenes start repeating themselves.

Do all scenes until they start to repeat and that is when you are done.
thank you very much

tsteak07

Jan 5, 2018
i'm stuck. Aunt and mom talked about working at BDSM studio and said it would take awhile and nothing has changed after weeks. i am also stuck with lisa. i only had on sex ed class with aunt and nothing else. please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i'm stuck. Aunt and mom talked about working at BDSM studio and said it would take awhile and nothing has changed after weeks. i am also stuck with lisa. i only had on sex ed class with aunt and nothing else. please help
You have the homework bug and here is how to fix it: "11. How to fix homework bug."
You need to work on mentor quest until you can do more of the new sex-ed training with mom which will be after "Hot Coffee" quest.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
how to finish this opportunity (school mate)? i have finished all opportunities except arachnaphobia , it said requires in "mentor" but i finished mentor ..and also i want to fix gf bug, i did download gf bug fix.rar but i look in it ( cheat at laptop) there is no fix lisa bug, there is mood, relationship ect, how do i manage to fix that, thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to finish this opportunity (school mate)? i have finished all opportunities except arachnaphobia , it said requires in "mentor" but i finished mentor ..and also i want to fix gf bug, i did download gf bug fix.rar but i look in it ( cheat at laptop) there is no fix lisa bug, there is mood, relationship ect, how do i manage to fix that, thanks in advance
Its done once Lisa accept Max as her BF.
It stays that way for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Ziraf
Feb 4, 2018
So do you have to do the "special after work massage" a few times before you get the option not to let mom cum? Also Olivia path is nice so far! I wish someone could pick up where the maker left off. Did they at least tell us how he would have ended it?

Feb 4, 2018
So I finally got to the point where mom caves and fucks Max but how do I get her to do it again? it's so far just been more of what happened before.

roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
Can anyone please describe me how to start Lisa Cam show, and how to complete Alice Blog and spiders in version 0.13
I play over and over again and I can't get any option to complete.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone please describe me how to start Lisa Cam show, and how to complete Alice Blog and spiders in version 0.13
I play over and over again and I can't get any option to complete.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.
That's hard to say because it has these quest locked in for it to start mentor, spider, blog, cunning plan and changing roles so without knowing where you are at is all of those we really can not help you.
Upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

So do you have to do the "special after work massage" a few times before you get the option not to let mom cum? Also Olivia path is nice so far! I wish someone could pick up where the maker left off. Did they at least tell us how he would have ended it?
Yes a few then talk to aunt Kira about it.

No, no info on what he had plan on anything at all.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
someone please give me Lisa jewelry
Root homework HJ file? I think
maybe faild fix bug or please tell me how get homework HJ since?
i hate restat the route (ver.13.007)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote